• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun bondage failure...

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
First of all, the attached picture is NOT my wife. This is the story of why haha

My wife and I both have a strong penchant for things that are aesthetically pleasing. In our private life we play with shibari quite a bit just because it looks beautiful when done properly. I came across this picture and I deconstructed the tie visually and was able to figure out how it was done (after an hour or so of swear word laden self-bondage).

So I showed it to my wife and she wanted to try it. I wanted to try it. Neither of us thought it through! My wife’s toes, between them and underneath them, are devastatingly ticklish. It is almost always an instant safe word.

I was able to start the tie around her big toes. I wrapped around her ankles and that is when hilarity ensues. As I tried to wrap the rope around her second toe, she burst into a fit of laughter and kicked out of what had already been done. This pattern repeated for the next 20 minutes. I only ever got as far as her third toe before her resolve broke and she was in a laughing fit curled on the bed.

So, basically, I gave up I tied her spread eagle to the bed, and guess what I did....I repeatedly took 25 feet of rope, started at one end and slowly dragged it through the spaces between her toes while she went insane!

It was a rough night for her! But she has told me many many times, the pay off at the end is worth it! ;)

Last edited:
I can’t figure out how to attach the pic from my phone. I will do it later from my PC

Awesome story. Your wife sounds incredible. What celebrity would you say she resembles?

I like you wife's resolve. All that tickling of her toes while trying to tie them and she still lets you tie her up spread eagle and tickle the crap out of her? What a woman! And liked it? OMG!

I like you wife's resolve. All that tickling of her toes while trying to tie them and she still lets you tie her up spread eagle and tickle the crap out of her? What a woman! And liked it? OMG!

Haha...well we only play that way a couple times per month. It’s not always a turn on for her. It depends on how intense I go, but she is always compromising and accommodating. I have turned her into a little bit of a “tickle magnet” with my penchant for other people tickling her, but what makes it worth it for her is the things that I do after. :) she is a hell of a woman though!

I found that when it's available to you whenever you want it, you don't play to that intensity that much. Which is good, because if you did it too much, the novelty would wear off and the satisfaction wouldn't be as great. So, when you do play that way, it's much better!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back