• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's more embarrassing, tickled in public or getting a pie in the face in public?

oneguy

I've now experienced both of these through ads placed on craigslist, but I'm curious what you guys would say is the more embarrassing of the two.

For me, getting a pie in the face would be both more embarrassing and more annoying.

A fellow WAMmer, eh? The pie would be more embarassing for me. I enjoy both tickling and foodplay. For tickling, I'm about 85% ler, for foodplay, 99% top.

Ah while I never have been tickled in public, I have on many occasions have had pie thrown in my face, just last week I was walking back from the pub and a man jumped out of a trash can and threw a cherry pie at me! I was furious as I prefer lemon pie!

whats wrong with a pie in the face?

Tickled in public.

Pie in the face, at least you had pie. I'd be cool about it and say "Where's the ice cream?"

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

whats wrong with a pie in the face?

Getting a pie to the face is a fate I would not wish on my worst enemy's. I once went on a date and she ended it right then and there because the man at the table next to me threw a pie at my face

Getting a pie to the face is a fate I would not wish on my worst enemy's. I once went on a date and she ended it right then and there because the man at the table next to me threw a pie at my face

Why did he throw a pie in your face? Did you know him, or was he a complete stranger? And why would she end the date because of that?

Why did he throw a pie in your face? Did you know him, or was he a complete stranger? And why would she end the date because of that?

Would you want to be on a date with a man who has pie all over him

Would you want to be on a date with a man who has pie all over him

Being a straight guy, I wouldn't want to date a man under any circumstances. What I meant was, did she stop seeing you all together, and why did someone throw a pie at you? Sounds like something that would happen in a 3 stooges short

I've never had a pie in the face, but I think the tickling is more embarrassing. Everyone who has a face is susceptible to having a pie thrown in their face, and it's possible to be unflappable and not let the pie shake your cool. If you manage to be chill and hold it together after the pie hits, the person who threw it is the one who looks stupid.

But there's no being cool or chill when someone's tickling you, there's no holding it together -- your responses are completely uncontrollable and wildly unsubtle (and kind of loud!). And not everyone is equally susceptible to tickling, which means a display of ticklishness can be perceived as a particularly individual weakness.

I've never had a pie in the face, but I think the tickling is more embarrassing. Everyone who has a face is susceptible to having a pie thrown in their face, and it's possible to be unflappable and not let the pie shake your cool. If you manage to be chill and hold it together after the pie hits, the person who threw it is the one who looks stupid.

But there's no being cool or chill when someone's tickling you, there's no holding it together -- your responses are completely uncontrollable and wildly unsubtle (and kind of loud!). And not everyone is equally susceptible to tickling, which means a display of ticklishness can be perceived as a particularly individual weakness.
I said this over in the Tickled in public thread...

Imagine waking up in a Saw trap, you're on display in full view of the public being relentlessly tickled.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I'd experienced neither, but tickling sounds like it would be more embarrassing. I suppose it depends on how accepting you are of losing control of yourself. I'm someone who generally likes to be calm, composed, and in control, so being forced to lose that control in public through tickling sounds more embarrassing. If some random guy or girl pied me in the face, I'd just be pissed off.

I'd take a pie in the face every time over being tickled in public! The embarrassment factor, for me, would be far, far less! :)

How about every time you said STOP to the Tickler you got a pie in your face (and you couldn't even select the flavour !)

I am so confused. It sounds like several people here have experienced getting a random pie to the face in public...is this a popular thing in some areas? I've never even heard of it. To answer the question, I'd imagine being tickled in public would be far more embarrassing. I like to keep my tickling stuff private, like specifically between me and a significant other. I wouldn't want a bunch of people in public watching me laugh and squirm. It has even made me uncomfortable when I've seen others tickled in public. Go get a room lol. As for the pie, I can't really imagine it being embarrassing. It would either be funny or frustrating depending on the setting. Also could be tasty lol.

'I was pied and the criminal was read his/her "meringue" rights and then I was hit on the head with a king cake. Baby and I are doing fine. Just please do not pie me WHILE I am tickling in public. I'd be "ready (to) whip" whoever did that...... RIP three Stooges, NYUK, NYUK ;)

heh... the one might be an interesting revenge for the other. I'm now picturing being tickle-tortured by a girl who isn't at at all ticklish. Upon finishing, they might say "I'm not ticklish! You can't get me back."
"No way I can get revenge?"
"Nope!"
*Splat*
"Well... there's that."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back