• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish New Years

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
This is a little late, but a friend requested I post my story.
We usually go to a house party of friends, but a local pub was holding a party so we all decided to try it for a change. Hubby has a thing about black dresses and charcoal hose, but this time he saw a red dress in a store window and wanted me to try it on. Apparently he liked it and bought it for me. It had a low cut back,sleeveless, thigh high. I wore nude hose, red heels.
So we were at the party, our eight friends and about thirty or so other people, some neighbors, some strangers. We arrived about eight and spend the evening with drinks, snacks and talking, some dancing.
About 11pm hubby asked me to go to the bar and pick up a couple of drinks. I knew he had been talking to the bartender but didn't know what was to transpire. I got the drinks and among the drone of everyone talking I hear the word "ticklish". I had a drink in each hand(didn't realize it was colored water),and was walking back to our table about thirty feet away. All of a sudden I felt a feathery thing on my back. My back is extremely ticklish and I immediately was wiggling and squirming, giggling, I let out a ohhhhhhh, no haha no no hahahha I'm ticklish! The guy kept tickling, making me squirm like crazy, finally spilling the drinks. . Someone said "tickle her!"and the guy grabbed my ribs and wiggled his fingers. I was laughing like a crazy woman hahahahhaha no no no please no I'm gaaaahhahhahahhhahhahaha ticklish! Hubby grabbed my wrists and held my arms up as the guy's wife started tickling my underarms with her nails as he's tickling my ribs. Now I'm squirming all over and laughing hysterically non stop HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHHAHAHHAAH "I can't I can't" would come out when it could. They got me over to a table and held me down on it as I felt my heels come off. "Oh god not my feet" I hollered. A stranger had my legs locked tight as two women were tickling my feet with their nails. I was wild with laughter,going out of my mind,HHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAH OH GOD PLEASE NOOOO!. This went on for about twenty minutes on my feet, it had been about thirty five minutes since they started. They stopped and let me sit up to breath and have a drink, and make a washroom trip. I came back and about ten minutes to midnight someone said "get her". They had cleared a table in the middle of the room, they grabbed me and pinned me down and started tickling my ribs, underarms and feet for about five minutes. I was insane with laughter HAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAH PLEASE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO STOP, ITS KILLING ME HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!
They stopped just before midnight, let me up and we rang in a very ticklish New Years. We stayed until about 1am, and I heard laughter from some of the other ladies who were getting tickled, but only for a couple of minutes each. I guess they were being sized up for future parties. As I guessed, hubby had set up the whole thing. He loved every minute!

Awesome story!!!
Can you tell us anything about the other ladies getting tickled as well? Lol

Well as far as I could tell, there was about five of them, mid 20's to 40's, wearing party dresses, one in blouse and skirt, getting their ribs and underarms tickled. They all laughed.

I would loved to have been in the room to see this!

That’s great. Thank you for sharing

Wonderful Story Thank You for sharing it with us

Absolutely loved that. Please post more like this as you really do deserve to get tickled a LOT more often :bubbly:

Great encounter. I guess your predicament was as good as being tied up. Maybe worse !!!

Dang...I wasn't even there and that's still by far the best New Year's party I've ever been to. Lol. Love the story

Great story as ever, Mrs! I'm just curious, though - were the people who tickled you tickle minded like ourselves, or just normal folk who thought tickling you would be fun? Either way, a top tale, thanks for sharing!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back