• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which story to write?

sonymicrosoft5

I have a couple ideas I really like just need to know which one everyone would want me to focus on.

Detective being used as bait gets caught by a serial tickler.

A wealthy college students finds herself in the wrong side of town and is captured by a voodoo woman.

Any preferences would be welcome

Both scenarios sound promising, I’m not sure Detectives and Voodoo women have been done here from the stories I have read. This is both good to go on. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.

What about a mother being tickled by college girls or tickled by a lesbian couple ?!

Sorry these stories are kind of partially started I just wanted to know which one people would want to read more

Another vote from me for the detective being used as bait caught by the serial killer. Especially a more senior detective.

Whichever you want. You can't spend too much time worrying about what other people want. You should write what you are the most comfortable with.

A wealthy college students finds herself in the wrong side of town and is captured by a voodoo woman

definitely the best story for a high mighty rich woman get her pride down. priceless

I agree with Peter....write what's in your mind and heart. It will always attract an audience. Artist/writers always do whats in their creative spirit and it will find its appreciative public.....beware there will always be haters.

Just sit down and let the story come to you. Don't push, just let it flow. A good story will take on a life of its own.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Detective being used as bait gets caught by a serial tickler sounds good i would join your Story :)

I would say whichever story inspires you the most at the moment. If you enjoy writing it, people will enjoy reading it so go with your instincts.

They are both promising scenarios.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back