• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Submissive friend fff-f

tower98

TMF Master
The Submissive friend

My friends and I often enjoyed just sitting around and talking as we drank. Talking about anything and everything. Nothing was ever off limits. On most occasions at some point I would always wind up getting tickled. I was the ticklish one of the group. If the conversation became stale I would be tickled to lighten the mood. I honestly never minded.

One night after they pounced on me they began to talk about tickling. How it felt if one or all three tickled. What spots felt more ticklish. At first I was a little embarrassed by the attention. The more they asked and pushed me the more I opened up.

Jennifer was the easy tickler. Always trying to tickle me soft. I told her it felt good the lighter she tickled. I kinda enjoyed the light side of her tickling. Most enjoyable was the way she moved her fingers over my stomach and knees. It was the light touch of her fingers on my feet that I couldn't handle. I noticed my friend smiling as I looked at her.

Jennifer was the easy going one in our group. Very flirty and touchy kind of a girl. Someone who made you feel good and you enjoyed being around. My first kiss was with Jennifer. Soft lips and smooth skin. We shared a big secrete. It was a night where we were kissing and we undressed. My excitement took over and I began to kiss her feet. She let me lick and kiss her feet awhile. Playing with her self as I played with her feet. It was a night I replayed often.

Bethany was a fun one as well. Just as tall as Jennifer, like 5’7, 140lbs. The two of us often would run together. We were the work out friends. She was the one who liked hugs when we saw each other or left each other. When Bethany tickled me she liked to straddle me and tickle me hard with her fingers. Locking eyes with me she would grind me as she tickled me into hard laughter. We also shared a secrete. One day after we had a long run she went to the bathroom. When she came out she saw me smelling her sneakers. It was odd and she acted like she didn't mind but I could tell I freaked her out we never talked about it, and I was very happy she never called me out for it.

Amber was our party girl. Fun loving and out going friend who was not afraid to be loud. Often she gets people mad because she says what's on her mind. Pressing me to answer her about her style of tickling I explained she was just like Bethany, in the way she tickled me. Only difference was she always watched the spots she tickled me and she liked to tickle me on my ticklish spots to long. Amber enjoyed tickling me I always suspected because I felt her pussy get wet sometimes well she tickled me. Amber was the only one who tickled me alone once and I swore she had an orgasm as she tickled me. I mean her pussy was wet. As she tickled me she pressed her self against my face and my mouth was moving against her pussy as I laughed. I know I felt her orgasm . It was the only time I felt like I might die from ticking. It was as if she needed to tickle torture me to keep her arousal. We never talked about it after.

The mood in the room changed a little after our tickle talk. My friends were all staring at me now. Jennifer stood and got a box from the other room. She placed it in my lap and then sat on the floor in front of me.

My friends told me they each bought me something. Jennifer, again spoke for my friends. I was a little nervous now as they were all breathing a little heavier and seemed like they were getting excited.

“Before you open this… we want you to trust us. We would like to experiment with ticking just a little. All three of us have noticed that you seem to enjoy us tickling you. We also think you might really enjoy some, how do I say this? You really like to act submissive. We all kinda like that. What we are asking you, our friend is to let us experiment a little on tickling and we would really like to test your ticklishness a little “

I swallowed hard as they were all staring at me, awaiting my answer.

Bethany spoke in her soft tone next. She placed her hand on my shoulder. I felt a little excited as she told me she would love to see just how much tickling I could take. As she told me she was curious on the different styles of ticking. Could I be tickle teased or tickled hard and then actually enjoy it.

Amber was looking at me as she told me to try it. Open the box she demanded. My friends all stood around me now as I sat in the chair and opens the box. I was frozen as I saw a bondage set inside the box.

“You want to tie me up”? I asked in a shaky voice.

All three shook their heads yes.

“But… I wouldn't be able to stop you if I couldn't handle it”

“Yep,” they all replied with giggles.

“That's the point,” Amber said.

"So... like … you want to tickle me and make sure I can't get away or fight back? So you three want to tickle me and for how long?”

“We're not going to torture you. At least try this. We all love you we're just asking you to trust us and play a little” Jennifer told me as she held my hands.

“You might love it” Amber told me as she lifted me up.

Amber was standing in front of me as she pulled me close. Her hands were locked behind my back as she pressed into me. “Don't make us beg “ she said as she laughed.

Jennifer pulled my shirt up over my head. I turned to look at her and blushed as she gave me the most loving smile I ever saw from her.

My arms were placed in leather cuffs behind my back. Nervous energy went through me. My bra was tossed across the room.

"Wait! Don't take my clothes off” I objected.

“Trust us! Your more ticklish when you’re naked”

As my shorts were pulled down and I felt the leather cuffs on my ankles I began to wonder why I let them do this. Amber squeezed my breasts and kissed me. It made me weak in my knees. I was blushing as I went onto my stomach. My friends were all very sexy and I was now naked in front of them. Having my friends dressed left me feeling very submissive. They used a belt around my knees to keep my legs closed tight. Then my ankles were pulled up and they tied my wrists and ankles together. No way Was I getting free from this.

“Hogtie…really guys?!”

“Easier for us to tickle you all over. All three of us agreed on a few positions and we each want to try our own game. So this is just the first part of the fun. We will also let you choose how you want us to tickle you at the end.” Jennifer explained.

“First part!?” I yelled more in shock then anger

“This first part will be a test to see how you endure. Amber won the first game. She wants to test your limits. We will tickle you a long time” Jennifer told me with a sadistic tone.

“I call it.. tickle torture !” Amber yelled out as she pulled my hair back.

She tied my ponytail to my wrists, leaving my head piled back. Naked on the floor in front of my friends, I waited for them to start as I was now their tickle prisoner.

“Do you feel vulnerable?” Bethany asked as she sat down in front of me, excitement filled in her voice.

I told her I felt strange being naked.

My scream scared them all. I felt the brush on my feet and I screamed so loud everyone jumped back for just a second.

“Guess this does work” Amber told me as she began to move the hair brush across my soles.

My friends were all laughing along with me. .

“Look at her toes wiggling” amber yelled over my laughter is glee.

“She's trying to run away” Jennifer said as she began to tickle my left side. Her finger nails slowly moving across my skin.

Bethany began to tickle my face. Fingers touching my cheeks and neck. Then she moved her fingers into my underarms and I began to scream.

“S.t.o.p. Ahahahahahahahsssahshhahha sssstttttoopppppp”

“Were just getting started” amber said as she worked on my feet.

Unable to move as my friends tickled me sent panic thoughts through me. This was different then ever before. They were tickling me and not holding back at all. My fingers and legs could not fight them off. All I could do was laugh and take it. I was surprised how much I laughed. My head tried to shake free but I was stuck with my head back. They really were going for a hard core tickle on me. Never before was I unable to wiggle free. It didn't take long for my body to feel like I was covered in a continues wave of ticklishness. As tears ran down my face from laughing so hard I could only look and see the wall. My friends were on my sides and at my feet. My laughter was all they could hear. With every touch on my sensitive skin I felt my body react with a jolt which made me shudder and laugh even more.

“Listen to her laugh” Jennifer giggled as she dug into my sides with one hand and then dusted my ass with her other. My sensitive ass wiggled and flinched as she used her nails on my cheeks. I so badly wanted to move away from them. I was trapped in my bondage. No mercy would be shown from my friends. . They wanted to test my limits and I felt I passed them already. With every laugh and wiggle they became determined to get even more reactions from me. My pleading words brought a laugh that was filled with sexual tension. My friends were becoming excited and turned on sexually as they tickled me in my bondage. I could feel the laughter and fun slowly turn into a silent and emotional tickle from them. Each one getting lost in my laughter and vulnerable situation. They needed to tickle me longer or their erotic fun would slowly go away.

"STOP hahahhahahahhaba STOP ahahahahahbahbabs SSTOP aahahhahahbbabab”

No reply came. Each foot had two hands tickling them. Someone on my side reaching over and tickling both my sides. I was thrashing around so much my hair pulled free. Slowly they each took careful attention to the spot they tickled. As my laughter turned silent they continued to tickle me. As I sucked in air and began screaming for help they continued. As my body slowly began to give up and I could only laugh and cry did they stop.

It felt good having my legs down. Flipped over onto my back with my hands still tied behind my back I took long deep breathes and looked up at my three friends. Standing above me they were eyeing me up and down and looked a little like they just got out of bed. Hair a mess and I noticed their shorts all moved down a little. Figured they were fingering them selves.

“How did that feel?” Jennifer asked as she pulled her shirt out of her shorts and caught her breath.

They all seemed happy that I felt so helpless and not in control. It was when Amber asked how much I liked it that I couldn't answer. My mind was thinking as they all stood now with their legs on my sides. Amber stood over my chest with her feet pressed against my sides. Jennifer was standing over my stomach with her feet on my sides. Bethany turned and lowered her self onto my legs. Her long legs wrapped under me. Her feet pressing into my ass as her fingers grabbed my soles. I felt her breasts on my lower legs. A wet spot on my legs felt like her wet pussy

Amber looked down at me.

“Almost done. I want to let you enjoy having your top tickled. I also want to share a secrete with Jennifer and Bethany. One night awhile back I tickled our friend here just like this. It started off just for a tease but… she gave me one amazing orgasm as I tickled her. This is my gift to all of you. Sweetie I am sorry… we all will tell one secrete we share with you and now you'll get a chance to enjoy it and I know I will”

Amber dropped her shorts. I watched her lower her self onto my face. My heart was racing now as she pressed her wet pussy on my face. Jennifer now sat and straddled my stomach. My legs were pinned. I was under Ambers pussy. As she grinded down on my face I began to laugh as my sides and feet began to get tickled. The sweet smell of Amber was erotic for me but the tickling stole that pleasure.

My mind was fuzzy now. My three friends went from all out tickle torture to using me as a means to orgasm as they continued to tickle me. At times Amber dropped down with all her weight and I inhaled her pussy and it was to the point I almost couldn't breath. My tongue desperately tried to lick her but Jennifer and Bethany were really tickling me now.

Amber was so wet and she was riding my face hard. She turned around now and just ass my head raised up from the floor and I begged for a break her ass sat on my face and I was shoved to the floor again. Amber leaned up and I licked her lips of her pussy. Once I sucked on and licked her clit I felt her slowly moving back and forth on my face. Jennifer's hands stoped and we're squeezing my sides now as I felt her leaning foreword on me. I could hear kissing. Trying to look up all I could see was Ambers pussy in my face. As she grinded me though I saw her kissing Jennifer. Amber exploded on my face. Her body collapsed as she orgasmed and covered my face in her juice. I was trying to wiggle my fave as my tied hands were pulling hard to try and separate from my bondage as I thought Amber might suffocate me as her limp body put all her weight on me. My face was buried in Ambers pussy as she recovered from her massive orgasm

“Sorry” Amber told me in a weak voice as she rolled off me. Gasping for air I looked and saw Amber putting her shirt on as her and Jennifer hugged over me.

“That was wild” Jennifer told Amber.

“Man you two have all the fun” Bethany said as she lightly tickled my feet.

“Tag I'm up” Jennifer told Amber as Jenifer now kneeled over my face facing my feet. Amber straddled my chest and began to reach back and tickle my sides bringing laughter back from me. Jennifer looked at me and smiled as she told me to try and bring her to a orgasm.

Again my view was now another of my friends pussy. Just inches in front of my face, Jennifer hovered over me as her fingers tickled my underarms. Then her mouth blew raspberries on my mid section before her and Amber began to kiss. My head pulled up to lock at Jennifer's clit but she kept pulling away from me.

“Work for it,” Jennifer told me as she slammed her ass into my face, pinning my head down. After a minute she raised herself up and began to let me suck on her clit. Amber moved up closer to Jennifer and was now on my breasts as they embraced on me and as I licked Jennifer's clit I felt and saw Ambers fingers going in and out of Jennifer's pussy. The moans of pleasure escaping Jennifer's mouth made me incredibly excited.

“Touch me… please touch me” I begged. I needed some release now. My toes were being sucked by Bethany as her fingers scratched on my soles. Trying to grind I needed to fuck so bad. Wetness in my pussy was so much now I felt it dripping down my legs and under me..

“Please…please… let me cum” I pleaded and begged in muffled words. Jennifer was riding my face which made it hard to talk clearly.

"Anyone else getting wet hearing our friend beg to be touched? Can you believe the torture we put her through and now she is begging US for an orgasm. Think about it! More begging for sex! Begging us to stop tickling!. We have to explore this” Amber told us all

Jennifer exploded on my face. Just like Amber she collapsed a few minutes with all her weight pinning my face down under her pussy. Again my face was covered with my friends pussy juices and it made me horny and turned on so much. I became enraged that I wasn't being played with.

“All I know is… this was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had. Honestly! I didn't have to move around or get close and not have it come. This was the most amazing orgasm ever. I need more of this. We need more of this Amber. I don't want to be selfish here but, I want to get worked up a little again and then orgasm once again” Jennifer told us as she played with my breasts.

Bethany now stood and Moved closer. My three friends were all standing now around my face and sides. Jennifer was still very aroused. Her fingers slowly teasing her clit. Amber was dressed now and was massaging Jennifer's shoulders. Bethany sat now on my mid section. Just under my breasts. Those long legs stretched out so her feet were just above my head.

“This was off script. I get it though. We agreed on a plan. You two are a mess. This was suppose to be tickle torture night. You two are beyond that and only want sex now. Look at her (pointing to me) she is crying and begging for an orgasm.”

“Please. Just let me orgasm” I pleaded again as my body was desperate for sex.
“Sshhhhh,” Bethany told me as she shoved her right foot into my mouth.

I objected but my words were muffled as her foot was deep throating me.

“You know you love it” Bethany told me as she looked away.

“Okay…okay… listen… let's do this. I propose we tickle her insane awhile. See if we can tickle the need for sex from her. Then we lightly tickle her a little. You two decide when your in need of oral again. Once you two get off again I want to then call it for the night. I can't trust you two so instead of us all sleeping together I will lock her in with me. Then tomorrow we enjoy breakfast and a shower then we move onto Jennifer's activity.”

My questions sounded like Moans to them as Bethany's size eights were shoved in my mouth.

“I think that's okay with me. Jennifer and I can share a bed then” Amber said as she kissed Jennifer's neck.

“I'm in on that action” Jennifer said as she turned and kissed Amber.

"Ladies! Let's move her so she's not stuck in the same tied up position. You two sluts can take her feet. You can hold hands as you tickle. Both brushes are in the back pack by the chair. The toothbrushes are for under the toes. I think a good hour will be good to cool her off and get Jennifer so dropping wet she will scream and beg to be fucked as well” “laughter”

“Oh… this is going to be insane for me” Jennifer laughed.

“Worse for the ticklish friend I would guess Jennifer” Amber told her as they walked away.

Bethany leaned down and whispered in my ear “I really am turned on. It's the denying you your orgasm that has left me feeling so insanely turned on. Sucks that it takes you losing your mind for me to get so much pleasure. I swear I could get off just teasing you. This is amazing. I love you!”

“No.. I'm so horny guys. You have no idea. This is not good. Your all mean!” I shouted at them.

They wouldn't let me go onto my stomach for fear I would get off on the floor. My begging words only inspired them more. In my spare room was a futon. They placed me on my back. My arms pulled above my head and my bondage cuffs were tied to the rails above my head. Under and then above the bed they used long rope to secure my waist, elbows, knees and lower legs tight the the mattress. My legs were still tight together and the ankle restraints worked great to keep me that way.

Jennifer was on her stomach resting on the tops of my legs. Even with her shorts back on I felt her wet pussy on my legs. She easily was able to start moving the brush up and down my left foot.

Amber was sitting on the floor at my feet. She used the same up and down method on my other foot. Slowly moving the brush and as my laughter grew so did the speed they tickled with

“Still want me to fuck you” Bethany laughed as she attacked my arms pits. She was on her stomach. Face to face with me and her feet resting on the back of Jennifer's ass. The added weight of my two friends really made it so I could not move. They were 165 and 170 lbs each. My little 5’5 149 lbs was trapped.

My friends and I all knew each other for ever. The last of our secretes and desires have come out today. It was a little off that we were all single still. We had failed relationships and one marriage amongst us. Sure in our college days we were naughty and experimented . Now we were all in our early 30s and now we decided to have a Sex and tickle party? Was this our mid life crises? Why now?

My mind came roaring back from thought as I felt the ticklishness over come me. For the first time ever I really felt like I needed them to stop. My urge to be brought to orgasm over come with the need to stop the tickling. Words escaped me as I sucked in air and let out one load scream after another.

“Tell me you need this! Tell me you want this!” Bethany told me as she locked my neck and tickled my underarms.

“I can't hear her laughing anymore (giggling)is she Okay?” Amber asked with real concern in her voice.

“I'll make her laugh” Jennifer said as she took to the tooth brush.

“Allalallglhlhllhkslakchdhdjjabznhjkja”

“Told you”

“I can feel her body wiggling under me. The longer I tickle the more build up I can feel inside me. It's like I need to feel her laughing and struggling under me and if I keep it going the more I need it and want more and it's keeping me on the edge of an orgasm” Jennifer said as Bethany began tickling my sides and then underarms as she starred into my eyes.

“Every time you tickle that spot you should see it! Her face tightens!”

“Here?”

“That’s the spot”

“ahahahahahjahahahahbahahdhshhshajahha”

Each foot had a brush going side to side and then up and down. My toes held back making me lose my mind. Once the toothbrush was used I thought I'd lose my bladder. Bethany was staring at me and I just couldn't bring myself to open my eyes anymore. She was trying to own me and Or it made me ashamed I wasn't sure.

"I'm fingering my self. Slowly flips my lip. Now in and out. Your so sexy. Watching you laugh silently. Feeling your body struggle early and now slowly giving up. Occasionally you twitch and spasm. Your tears though… tears of joy from us, from me, your tears made me lose control and finger myself.” Bethany whispered in my ear as she to collapsed down with all her weight.

“Jennifer looks like she needs sex again” Amber laughed out to us.

“my hands are tired” Amber then moaned out.

I'm exhausted Jennifer said.

Bethany was sweaty as she grabbed my face and told me how sexy I was.

I was still moaning as I recovered. Body aching and twitching. Amber wiped my eyes for me. Telling me how much torture it looked like I endured. When she told
Me if she didn't know much I loved it she would have felt bad, I shot her a look.

Bethany moved Jennifer over to my face. Pulling her shorts down I could smell how aroused she was. Once again her wet pussy was over me. Kneeling with her knees on both sides of my head she lowered her pussy onto my face.

Slowly I was becoming turned on again. It would take awhile for me though. Still aching from the long tickle torture I would need time.

In my bondage I was not able to touch Jennifer or even my self. They could bring me torture and pleasure but I could not control anything. Amber was facing Jennifer once again and they were kissing just like before. Bethany even shocked me. As they kissed Bethany kneeled behind Jennifer and squished my breasts in doing so, and began to grind me as she kissed Jennifer's back.

My three friends were making love as I was in bondage where they placed me. After her second orgasm my Jennifer fell off me and panted awhile. She kept thanking me over and over as amber held her.

“What about me?” I cried out.

Bethany Agreed to get me free as Jennifer showered. Amber helped Bethany undo the ropes and once Bethany assured her she didn't need any help she went to join Jennifer. Sitting on the futon with my arms behind my back and ankles locked I looked at Bethany who was smiling at me. I suddenly felt very naked. The way she was looking at me made me nervous. I watched as she walked slowly to her back pack. My eyes were locked onto her as she moved towards me holding a small box. What could she do now?

“Please let me climax Bethany. I need to so badly. You all enjoyed it”

“They fucked your face good. You haven't pleasured me yet. You will! Just not right now.”

As she opened the box I swallowed hard when she pulled out a mouth strap on.

“No thanks” I said and went to try and stand up.

“No no” she said as she pounced on top of me. Straddling my chest she had my head between her knees. Moving my head side to side was the only defense I could put up. Pulling my hair she quickly got control of me. My mouth was invaded by a ball and then just like that she took my ability to talk away. Locked in place with a strap behind my head I was not going to pull it out. I felt a little defeated now. Now I was horny and unable to at least beg for sex.

Moaning was all I could do as she flicked her fingers at my erect nipples. With every flick of her finger I felt electric shoot through my body. Shock waves of pleasure sent to my pussy. Slowly her fingers massaged my nipples. Drool escaped my mouth. I had no control. Putty in Bethany's hands now. Thrusting up desperately to fuck something amused and I'm sure got her even more excited. She was glowing and breathing hard as she played with me. She also needed me. Wanted to deny me. Bethany loved to have me desperately wanting sex and at her mercy. How could I get her to just touch me.

If I wanted and pleasure or release I had to obey her. I needed my orgasm. Offering no resistance I let her pull my wrists above my head and then secure them to the headboard. My ankles were freed and each leg pulled so my feet were also secured to that headboard. My ass slightly up in the air. My wet pussy right in front of me and I couldn't touch it. It was maddening. To be denied pleasure at this point was worse then the tickling.

The part of the strap on in my mouth had a ball gag that was filling my mouth. I wanted to plead and beg for orgasm. Moans and grunt escaped me as she slapped my ass. My hands pulled tight against my bondage with each slap. Screaming into my gag as she used her hand to slap me only left me feeling more controlled.

As she mounted my face I felt her weight once again as she began to slowly fuck the strap on in my mouth. It was a slow fuck that built up steam. As her hands gripped the headboard and she slammed down pressing my head into the mattress she began to moan and as her body became tense, and she then shuddered and let out this long sigh of release before she collapsed at the end of the mattress.

Now I was so close to my own orgasm. From head to toe I felt so alive and had sexual energy and tension build up so much I could barely stand it. Bethany's fingers were now tracing my ass and as she did I was whimpering from the desperation to be allowed to orgasm.

Not yet she kept telling me as her fingers tickled my inner thighs. Teasing me longer now was just cruel. My ass was bouncing as I made a futile effort to fuck. Begging again left strange noises come from my mouth as the gag prevented me from speaking.

My legs were lowered and Bethany placed my ankles back in the restraints. With my wrists pulled down but still in my cuffs she moved me onto my feet. The mouth strap still intact. I looked like I had a dick sticking out of my mouth. Taking a handful of my hair she pulled and we walked out of the room. I was not in control. Unable to talk or move on my own now.

Into my bedroom we went. My arms above me head as I was on my back. She attacked my wrist cuffs to another rope and tied it tight. My head could pull down only a little. The ankle cuffs also were secured to the rail at the bottom of the bed. Blindfolded made me feel on edge. Where would she touch me next? What was she planning?

Pressure on my nipples left me moaning in pleasure. The light touch of her fingers moving along my stomach and sides made me squirm. The soft playful voice of my friend whispering in my hear to be ready for…

I kept waiting for her to finish sentence but a headphone was placed on me. I kept waiting to be touched or something, anything. As time went on I realized she had left me in this sexual frenzy of mine. My pussy was on fire and they left me like this. I was now pissed and getting more mad the longer I was left like this.

Saturday early morning

It was a restless night for me. My body was in agony. My thoughts were all about sex. How I could just wiggle one finger and climax. Never in my life have I needed sex this bad. My friends all had a lot of pleasure and left me denied. So frustrated sexually I began to scream. It was a muffled sound with my gag but I tried desperately to wake my friends. They had to finish me off.

My heart quickened once I felt someone touch me. At first I felt one, then two, and then six… it took me a minute but once I felt the smooth soles and toes moving along my skin I realized they were massaging my breasts and stomach with their feet. This quickly made me wet once again.

Their feet were so sexy. Such soft sexy feet and yet they felt so good.. As their toes pulled at my nipples and moved along my sensitive skin I began bucking as I tried to fuck the air. They had me all sexed up once again. My deepest desires were become real. As someone ran their toes along the lips of my wet pussy I arched up to press against them. To late.

Four feet were now massaging my face. Around my mouth strap on. Not able to kiss their feet and suck on their toes and lick them was torture. Tears of frustration began to show them how badly I needed them to let me orgasm.

To my unhappiness as they kept me on edge of pleasure with their feet on me their fingers began to play. Light tickles along my stomach and sides drew moans of anger from me. Fuck me I kept screaming into my gag.

Pressure on my face let me know I was being mounted. As two friends lightly tickled me one of them was fucking my strap on in my mouth. Jennifer was the one who loved sex. She was fucking herself as I was in bondage under her unable to touch myself. After a long time of feeling one of my friends on my face I felt her move off me and then my strap on was pulled out of mouth.

Moving my jaw and enjoying having it out I was just about to scold my friends before I felt a foot shoved in my mouth. Headphones came off and then my blind fold. Sure enough Jennifer was sitting on my chest now and was enjoying her foot in my mouth. As I sucked she explained our secrete. How I enjoyed to kiss and lick her feet. Going on and on about how nice it was to have her feet kissed and licked as Amber placed her feet over my forehead. Raised up just enough for me to look at her soles as I sucked Jennifers foot.

They all sat with their soles inches from my face. Jennifer on my stomach with her soles touching my chin. Amber on my left with her soles next to Jennifer's. Bethany's on the other side. Able to slowly look at their feet and want to lick them all added to my desperate mind set to get fucked.

It was another way to tease me. Keeping me desperate for orgasm yet unable. My love for feet being used to tease me. As they pressed their soles against my lips and let me kiss and lick their feet I felt like a wild animal being forced into bondage and being trained on how to live.

“This is my little gift for our weekend. You'll finally get what you wish for. What you want may prove to much to handle. We will cover your face with our feet. Your facial expressions will be hidden but we can enjoy your body as you explode in orgasm. Have as many as you would like. You can let us know when your done. Be warned… we will tickle you after your reward. Your body will go from pleasure and quickly it will turn into to much pleasure. You'll want it to stop. Need it to stop. Just like a tickle torture. Your clit will be so sensitive. Finally when it ends we will quickly move into the tickle part of your morning.” Jennifer explained as she tied a vibrator wand around my knee and made sure it was on my clit. The humming of the smaller vibrator that was shoved into my pussy made me wide eyed. Instantly the wand sent pleasure waves as it went to work on my clit.

Kissing their soles only lasted but a minute. Quickly so exploded.. The release was like a volcano. The most amazing pleasure ever felt. It was short lived. As another orgasm built up I realized my clit was going to make me explode faster then I wanted. Shivering and shaking as the next one hit me left me moaning in ecstasy.

Then my feet began to pull and try and break free. My hands were also frantically trying to get free. It was to much. Screaming “PLEaSe make it stop” only drew moans of pleasure from all three. As my body tried to buck free from the bondage all three friends pushed down with their feet letting me know I was trapped and at their mercy. They would watch and enjoy my body become a trembling mess of sex. From my desperate pleas to be allowed to orgasm to my pleas to make it stop, it had come full circle.

Know my ass was off the mattress as I screamed and shouted to turn them off. I lost track after my seventh orgasm how many I had. Thoughts I could not make. Words would not come. Sweat was dripping off me and every inch of me was tingling. Once mercy was shown and they turned them off I felt them all hugging me. I needed that I tried to tell them.

“Let's see just how much more your ticklish after orgasm” Bethany said as she moved for my feet.

Amber straddled my breasts and began to tickle my neck and sides and underarms.

Jennifer sat with her back against Amber and tickled my stomach and thighs.

It was very scary now. My body was hyper ticklish and I began to cry as the tickling was to much. Frantic feelings of me trying to get free hit me hard. Barely able to move and with my friends added weight on top of me I was totally pinned and at their mercy. Over and over all I could say was “please”. Words other then that could not be formed. Slow and steady they never slowed Down their tickle. My three friends lost in their own thoughts as they tickled me. I began to scream “STOP” at the top of my lungs. Giggling between screams and then they all began to tickle fast.

“Get her!!!!” They all yelled.

My laughter poured out as I struggled to scream. I began to lose my mind.

“Bitches! Fuck you! Ahahahahhahahhahah fuck you!!!”

It went on even longer. Once I began to curse they were determined to keep going. In and out of screaming and all out laughter it seemed like for a good long hour. My body once again desperate to make it stop. I accepted the fact I could not make them. It was the moment I felt as if my friends had broken me and took control of my mind. They were having fun and my begging and desperate situation at their own hands seemed to make them all very excited. I know how it feels when your body is so turned on and you want to enjoy it and you lose sight of what your doing.

A deep silent laughter came over me. It was a laugh that I've never experienced before. My fingers and toes clamped down. For a long minute my body arched up the best I could and stayed really still. Collapsing onto the bed I felt as if I was laughing but I was frozen and unable to move. Darkness began to close in on me. Silence came soon after.

I remember them all hugging me and waking me out of my room. Into a warm bath I went. It felt good on my tired body. My hands and ankles still in bondage. They bathed me and I closed my eyes and relaxed. It was a nice long hot soak. They were talking excitedly amongst themselves. Mostly I just enjoyed the shoulder and foot massage. My head was resting back on the tub as they all made sure I was taken care of.

As I stood and they dried me off I had Jennifer in front of me playing with my hair. I leaned in and began to kiss her. I felt so loved in that moment. Moving closer she pressed into me. Amber pressed her self onto my back and kissed my neck. Moaning now I was enjoying this touching and kissing. In bondage my fingers wiggled into Ambers shorts. Feeling her body shudder and press harder into me I discovered her clit. Massaging it brought her nibbling on my neck and breathing harder. Kissing Jennifer was delightfully rewarding. Her lips were so soft and her tongue touching mine made me quiver in a good way. Amber wrapped her arms around me now and her hands squeezed my breasts.

Bethany felt left out and she went onto her knees and went between Jennifer's legs. My knees went a little weak as Bethany’s tongue moved against my own clit. My fingers moved quicker leaving Amber moaning in pleasure. Locking quick and some sucking on my clit as Jennifer made sure I could not pull away from her lips made me feel dominated in love. So many emotions today. From dominated in tickling and feet and now in being over stimulated in sex and love. Not like my forced orgasms earlier. This was all sexy and touchy and loving. My body shuddered at the same time Amber orgasmed. In a heart beat I was on my knees. My wrists were freed and quickly re done in front of me. Then onto all fours. My lips locked into Jennifer's wet pussy. Her shorts around her ankles as she pulled my hair to get my tongue deeper. My moans as I felt the penetration of the strap on that Bethany put on. I loved getting it from behind on all fours. They all knew this as I mentioned it when ever we talked about sex that I loved to be on my hands and knees.

Amber held a vibe on my clit as Bethany fucked me. Jennifer was yelling out, “yes, omg yes,” as I brought her into and three a massive orgasm. She traded places with Amber and just as I licked Ambers juice I felt a build up, and orgasm, I closed my eyes and screamed through it. Dropping my face to the floor now Bethany continued to fuck me as Jenifer held the vibe against my clit. My hair was pulled forcing me up and into Ambers wet pussy. Like a wild crazed dog I licked side to side and back and forth along her the lips of her pussy. Again I exploded. I couldn't handle another one. My clit was so sensitive now.

“Jennifer… stop…”.

I couldn't take it. Bethany un mounted me now. I went to grab the vib and then Jennifer told me “no”.

“Don't touch…bad girl you are”

They rolled me onto my back. Amber sat on my face and began pulling on my nipples. Jennifer was sitting on my legs as she held the vibrator firmly against my clit. As I tried arching up as another orgasm was coming I pressed into ambers ass with my face so strong she moved for a second, before crushing me into her ass. Just as I erupted again I felt Bethany tickling my soles on both feet.

Again and again I orgasmed like this. Tickled and under Ambers ass they left me screaming for them to stop. Jennifer was loving the orgasm torture to much. Once They stopped I could not move. I was done. They had reduced me to a ticklish and sexual mess.

“It's time for my next game. I have three stiff feathers. Now you all know I LOVE sex. I love teasing. We're going to to tickle around your clit. Tickle your pussy and thighs. Bethany of course will get a lot of your feet I'm sure. I want to keep you so close your begging for it for at least an hour.”

Amber took a minute to put my hair into a ponytail. Then pulled it so I was up and walking. As I walked Jennifer was slapping my ass.

"Sexy ass will be tickled soon”

"While you were asleep last night, or sexually frustrated (laughter) we were a little busy making something for you. Actually, maybe a better choice of words would be, for us to tease you easer”.(laughter).

Into my spare room we moved. They had some ropes set up on my spare bed. The feathers were on the bed as well. A sleeping mask was also awaiting me. Onto the bed I was shoved. Once again my hands were pulled above my head and secured to the headboard. My ankles were released and instead individually tied next to my hands. This was going to another long ordeal.

The mood in the room was much different then last night. My friends were smiling at me but much more relaxed and confident. As they moved around it was much more talk between them and less concern for me. I wish they would undress. Mentally it was frustrating being naked in front of them when they were all dressed.

With the my eyes covered I had no idea what was going on. I didn't wait for long as I suddenly felt the first feather. Moving along my ass checks and then around my ass hole. My body tensed and then my first burst of laughter came. Wanting to pull away as the longer the feather tickled my ass hole the more I NEEDED to try and move away. My toes were curling and that's when I felt the 2nd feather. Along nipples and and breasts it moved. That's when the third feather touched me. Circling my clit!

Desperation came over me. It was to much sensations. Wen your tied and can't move it's unbearable. Tears of frustration came over me as light soft tickling came along with the feathers. Instincts kicked in and my toes began to flex as I tried to stop the tickling. It proved useless. I was trapped and unable to stop them

Slow and steady and never ending. Wiggling the best I could but I didn't have much movement. The three of them stayed still as they kept my torment coming with out rest. My laughing and moaning continued. My pussy was wet! My asshole was beyond ticklish. I began to scream between moans and mixed laughter. The pleasure over my clit just couldn't over come the ticklish sensations.

“sttttooppppoop. Please stop! I can't take it! My ASS!!!!”

Then I let out once long scream after the next. Still they never stopped or slowed the feathers. I pleaded and begged. Promised I would do anything. My body shuddered as the small vibe went into my pussy. Drool was coming out of my mouth. My body was losing control. This sexual pleasure had filled my body and needed to be released. My fists were locked and was trying as hard as I could to thrust and fuck to get my orgasm. It's the most frustrating feeling when you need to be touched, just a little touch to achieve your orgasm, and you can't get it.

As I felt the feather stop flicking and instead twirl on my clit it took me seconds to erupt. My body tense and then began to tremble as I exploded in front of my friends. They brought me to one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. Mind blowing.

Once I was Released from bondage I sat up and hugged Jennifer and began to kiss her. My mask was still in but I could tell it was here. My head dropped onto her shoulder and we embraced awhile. I needed to feel a connection after all that.

The day slowed down after that. My friends gave me a mani pedi and we drank some wine and relaxed. We talked about the best and worst of what we had done so far. Jennifer told me we had another activity before bed.

Bethany reminded everyone she owned Sunday. I was worried about what she would do. Relentless and enjoying tickling a lot but more of the relentless tickle torture side. She told me they were all wearing sneakers all day and would not take them off till Sunday. I knew they were going all out for me. My love of sneakers. As they all told me how sweaty their feet were in sneakers and no socks I felt myself getting very excited.

With some fancy cheese and more wine we were all talking and I was enjoying the rest. It was not to be enjoyed for long. The game was explained now. My wrists were back in my leather cuffs and my ankles in the same style ankle cuffs. Slowly I walked in my bondage. Secured on the bed once again my wrist cuffs were secured to the headboard. Stretched above my head. My ankles were now untied and spread wide before they secured each one onto a ankle cuff already in position on the bed. Swallowing hard I watched and felt the smaller vibe get pushed into my pussy. The larger wand vibe was tied so it was on my clit. Setting a timer for short bursts and then off and on and off it would be insane.

Bethany and Amber were holding toothbrushes and a hair brush talking about how they were going to tickle my feet. Jennifer straddled my stomach where she could easily tickle my exposed underarms, sides and my stomach. I noticed Jennifer moved slightly to enjoy the vibe as well. Only she could pull away when she wanted.

Instantly my feet sent ticklish warnings to my brain. My restraints were tested. Just as quick as the tickling hit me it was replaced by the sensation on my clit. Feeling myself approach a climax and then it was gone. The tickling quickly brought me back down and back to enduring relentless and unforgiving tickle torture. Then the tickling was replaced my direct and powerful pleasure as the vibe on my clit sent pleasure moving like a jack hammer on my clit. Once it turned off I felt a rage come over me and I began to curse my friends for denying me my pleasure. Soon though I was laughing and screaming again as they kept their tickling frenzy going.

The longer this went on the closer I was brought to a climax. The closer I got the more upsetting it was when that pleasure wave went away. My body was sweating heavily now. Every inch of my body was more sensitive as time went on. My begging for pleasure went on for so long it actually made them pleasure themselves in front of me. They needed and wanted me to beg and plead so they could orgasm again and again as they enjoyed doing so as I had to beg for my pleasure.

As my body weakened from the long lasting waves of endless emotions that magical feeling that fills you before you orgasm erupted in me. It was so good and strong I began crying it felt so good. Never before had I felt something so good last so long. Once that amazing feeling began to go away however, the tickling came back stronger the anything I have felt to that point. As my body began to tremble and my mouth was frozen open with laughter from deep inside me tried to flow I felt myself explode! Quick hitting orgasms and they would not stop! Frantically I pulled and screamed for them to stop. It was to much! Mentally I was fried. Then this massive build up was forming and my clit was already hurting as Jenny switched that vibe into high, and that's when I felt this warmth come over me. My body from head to toe was tingling with a great sensual feeling. Drool came from my mouth. Their words were not heard as my hearing seemed to have faded away. Then the light went out and my thoughts turned into a dream.

I awoke the following morning. My head was face down. Hanging slightly over the edge of my bed. Each arm pulled tight where each wrist was secured to a corner of the bed. My legs stretched tight as well and were wrapped in leather ropes. This left me unable to move my legs. My ankles tied together and my big toes seemed to be cuffed together.

Looking at the floor I feared I would not be able to handle another day of tickling. I noticed my friends all walk into the room. They were sweaty and panting as they came in. Standing in front of me they explained they went on a long run and were ready for Bethany's day of fun. My last day of torture I figured. Quickly I looked at their sneakered feet and noticed no socks. They went all weekend wearing them and got their feet and sneakers nice and stinky for me. Unable to move I enjoyed the dominated feeling. Breathing heavy I was now once again moving into a frenzy of sexual needs.

Bethany and Jennifer began telling me how sweaty and sticky their feet felt and they worried it might be to much for me

“No… please… I need this!” I assured them.

“You want to smell my sneakers or my feet?” Jennifer asked in a goggle as she gave me a quizzical smile.

“I mean, Bethany told us you loved smelling her sneakers and we know you love feet! Which is better?”

My face got flushed as I told them all that I needed to smell and lick their feet and sneakers.

As Bethany sat on my back her feet were dangling right next to my face. I began kissing her sneakers and didn't care they were all laughing at me. This was amazing for me. The hint of sneaker smell was enough to make me wet.

Jennifer pushed my recliner over from the corner of the room. Sitting back she then raised the recliner. Moaning now as I wanted her feet in my face so bad and quickly. My eyes were glued to her feet. As she used her feet to remove each sneaker I tried to reach with my nose to smell inside her sneakers. The black Addis sneakers were in her hands and the open side of them were pressed against my nose. The strangest noises came from me as I inhaled and felt so good. Warmth from her sneakers felt so good. What they thought was stench was a magical perfume that made me desperate for sex.

Then she pressed her size 8s into my face. Once agin the feeling of her warm feet pressing my face made me beg for more. Between her toes and under them I smelled the most sensual sent I have ever enjoyed. It was one of those smells you didn't want to ever pull away from. Needing more I tried pressing even tighter into her toes. My nose was buried in her toes. Playfully she tapped her toes and scrunched them as she enjoyed my pampering tongue on her hot feet. Once she shoved her toes in my mouth I treated her toes to a nice blow job. I licked as I sucked and once I heard her moaning It made me so happy that she was loving it that I even licked between her toes which had a little toe jam.

This was a moment where Jennifer's” dom” side came out. She enjoyed feeling power. As My head tried to pull away from her foot she looked at me. Her smile slowly went away. Then she laughed as she noticed that I was trying to spit out her toe jam. Just as I had it on the edge of my mouth Jennifer shoved her toes deep into my mouth. As I swallowed it her smile slowly returned. Even slower she pulled her toes back and once her head went back to in the recliner I felt her toes relax in my mouth.

Amber went next and again it was rewarding to see she also loved her foot bath. Telling us all how nice my mouth felt on her sweaty feet. Wanting me to lick up and down she moved her feet up and down as I walked them with my tongue. As I licked under her toes some little pieces of lint I went to spit out. An alert Jennifer pulled my hair back and her hand went over my mouth.

“Oh No! You need to enjoy all of our feet. Don't be rude”

Amber made a grossed out look but happily returned her feet into my mouth once I swallowed.

Bethany also spoke nicely of my foot worship. All three enjoyed it so much they said openly about how much of a treat it was having their feet go from gross to clean in my mouth . As I loved Bethany's feet she explained how I would not climax today. I was going to be slowly and lightly tickled the rest of the morning. The clock showed it was just after 9am.

“I want to feel you break today hun. What I really want,I want to tickle you and make you pee. It's more of a power move but it really gets me excited.”

Blind folded I took a deep breath before my laughter came. Giggling awhile from their light touch made me more excited then anything. Once their fingernails worked under my toes and along my ass I started to laugh more. The laughter was unavoidable once my sides were tickled. The three of them continued to lightly tickle the same spots over and over. It took a little while but soon I needed them to move to another spot. Unable to move my feet apart proved my unnerving. I begged and begged for them to move or stop for just a second.

Tears came which surprised me. My ass was being tickled with such a delicate touch. With my ass cheeks twitching and my toes crunched as best they could I began to cry out for mercy. The slow and methodical tickling was bringing me to crying with laughter that was forced.

They were telling me the only way they would stop was if I peed. They began chanting my name as if they were pumping me up to pee. I felt like the prey in the room that was never going to get free. The clock was showing 1pm now. Frustration as not getting free for a break forced me to start calling my friends every curse word in the book of swearing.

Gut wrenching laughter took over as they began moving all over my ticklish body now. Determination to break me took a new approach. Once I felt myself let go I cried out they they made me pee. 3 pm I noticed. My body was twitching as they carried me and cleaned me up.

I was such a wreck I didn't realize my arms were tied behind my back. My ankles tied. Face up on the sofa and the three of them straddled me. Their weight enough to keep me pinned. My sides, underarms and feet once again were getting tickled.

I pleaded for mercy. It would not come. As the clock struck 10 I was alone in my bed. I fell back asleep and felt empty inside when I awoke and my friends were gone. My body was drained and soar as I went into work. My friends and I traded loving text messages all week.

Friday night I opened a bottle and reflected more on my past weekend. My heart jumped when my doorbell rang. I wanted it so badly to me my friends. I wanted more. Needed more. My knees buckled as I saw them all smiling at me.

“Ready for the weekend?”

"

Very descriptive story, I like it. Hot hot stuff here!

It's amazing, but it feels a bit... weird, or maybe uncomfortable, how they all just turn into completely sadistic merciless torturers, the very first time they tie her up. At least, uncomfortable for me who doesn't like true non-con.

Incredible story! I especially love the aspects of after care that are described in such loving detail. It’s rare that such an important aspect of bdsm is mentioned, let alone focused on.

Welcome back Tower! Nice to see a new story from you, your stuff has always been some of my favorites. Hope this isn't a temporary thing :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back