• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Different tickling tools

Waticklemodels

Everybody knows the classic feather, electric toothbrush, hairbrush, and baby oil are super useful tickling tools. But what other alternatives are out there that you guys have used and gotten good results from?

Baby tooth brushes. Made of soft rubber bristles, they slip over the ends of the fingers. The soft sensations can get good reactions in sensitive spots.

Our local dollar store has these pumice stones with plastic nubies on them... the nubs are evil. Also, the spinning mechanism on men’s shavers.

The Remington beard trimmer! Take the head off it and there is a drive head that rotates wicked fast that is smooth and drives you crazy!

Vampire Gloves, but you shouldn't use them on multiple people. You should only use them on close play partners.

ice cubes but only tried on one person and they don't last long lol

I actually tickled one of my friends foot with a rose back in high school to see how legitimate the scene with Halle Berry was. Got really satisfying results.

We have quite a few unusual tools in our toy bag, but my favorite are the massage gloves. They’re so soft that when he uses them, they tickle like crazy, especially on stretched out skin

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back