• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patreon Ideas (non-tickling)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
dabdab copy.png

Hey guys. You miss me as much as I miss you? No? well fuck you kindly....

As I threatened before in other posts, I will soon be starting my very own Patreon for people who just want to help me keep doing what I do. I have some ideas of my own, but I would also want to hear yours. My goal is to make this as far as can be so I can not die poor and alone and I don't leave people who don'y have the money in the dust. The BIGGEST hit people who don't have the money to support might take is access to the uncensored version of my stuff.

I also want to stress I'd be learning Patreon's interface. So if anything I'm proposing sounds wrong or factually will not work, let me know :)

I also want to keep commissions and donations separate. I feel like if I overlap the two then then the Patreon commissions would take precedence over the other commissions and then why would i have the other commissions if I'm just going to ignore them who are paying slightly more money. That make sense???

Also I might delete all work on there after that month. To stop people from just posting them online. Maybe after that Ill submit them for free? Maybe they'll all be censored. Still thinking on it.

What I'd LIKE to d in terms of tears is this.

If this sounds a bit rough and bare bones it's because it is. Im still trying to wrap my head around all this. Part of me wants to keep a schedule but the other part is HORRIFIED of the day i miss a day a fuck up the entire update schedule

$1- You get one uncensored sketch and my gratitude for donating to me. Every little bit helps and i cant thank you enough.

$5- You get the ink of the picture Im working on, also polls of what i should be doing next. Im also thinking some censored sketches? Maybe If I'm doodling and I dont it as something worth putting the bells and whistles on (like I do ABUNCH) that picture will no longer not be lost to the trash been, it gets cleaned up and is al yours.

$10- You guys will get the flats of every picture I do, along with the ink and sketches. You guys will also get any solo stories I post (which I want to do more of). You guys will also get any sketches (uncensored) I post and idea poll access.

$20- Everything. Everything? Everything. Sketches, inks, flats, full color, stories, you get it all. and if a picture has a story? You get it IDIOT!! In addition you guys get the rundown of what I'm thinking of doing for the next non-commission picture as soon as the idea pops into my head. You all can give feedback, ideas, tell me to go fuck myself and die. WHATEVER! You guys will also get access to what I'll call the pin up poll. Where I'll give you some options of a character and you pic which gets pinned up all nice and pretty. It can be a feet pin up, bondage, post orgasm is something I want to try! We'll talk! There is more I'm thinking of but I'm sick with a bug so fuck it.

$100- Like idk. MY FUCKING SOUL!!!!! I think at that point I'd have to give you a commission. But the caveat would be it's a flat, no background, you (or your OC) getting tickled by a character of your choosing. (within reason, I still have rules of what I will and will not draw.) You get everything else (obviously) And maybe at the end of the month you get all high rez PNG files before they are deleted. (thats if I go threw with the once a month sweep.)

ummmmmmmmm other then that I'm not sure. Thats my shot in the dark. OH! I also want to start streaming for you all! I'll get that sorted out but yea, tell me if thats something you all want.

Got more shit you want?? Got something you don'y like? Let me know in the comments and lets build this together

See you real soon

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back