• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upstate New York

Any athletic/in really fit shape guys in their 20s early to mid 30s in or around Upstate New York, especially around Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse looking to get or interested in trying to have an experience getting bound and tickled?

Also, looking for guy(s) who have the balls to reply and meet up in person to at least see if we're both a good fit for such an experience. Not just viewing ads/browsing the forum and then logging without achieving anything, because that's not helpful to anyone. Perhaps this may sound a bit harsh, but it's the ugly truth.

Last edited:
Hey well I'll talk to you if you want. I'm most of the way there on most of your criteria. Hit me up PM/PC.

//R

Well, maybe there was something about my profile you didn't like, but I never got an answer from you when I reached out above. I'd still be into talking if you want. I'm in the region and in shape.

//R

I will be visiting Rochester in August for at least 5 days, so if you are in the area, and interested in Chubby ladies, drop me a private message!

Hm. Or maybe I mean it when I say I hope everyone gets what they are looking for? I know I want what I'm looking for, why wouldn't I want others to have their heart's desire too? Good luck!

//R

Well yeah I do actually really want that for you and the others I've said it to! It'll be hard for you to find what you're looking for til you trust someone, but I have no need or want for you to trust me. Stay positive!

Of course I have my own wants and desires. The fact that I hope you to get yours doesn't keep me from getting there.

//R

No offense but I feel like with how bitter you're being, kind of makes since why you're not getting the response you're looking for.

Every darn person on this planet has their own ideal desire down to minute detail on their brain somewhere. There's nothing wrong with being very specific about what you're looking for! Another thing that helps is just sort of hanging out and talking casually to folks around here... you'd make some friends that have similar (although not exactly the same) interests. TMF is a "Safe Place" where we can feel free to be open about what precisely turns us on if we want to.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to give general social interactions with fellow ticklephiles around here the benefit of the doubt. If someone's a total jerk (I'm sorry it does happen once in a while)... block them. But I've met the unlikeliest of friends on this site, whom I've become friends with regardless of if we'd ever end up playing together. That's not like, begging to interact with you personally. I'm just saying you've been around these parts for a while. Go make some neighbors :)

//R

I have tried many times being the opposite of bitter with the same results.

This is really the first time that I have ever been this way out loud through writing. Thought to myself... "Well, why not give it a shot? At least it's something a little different".

Do you happen to have any other suggestions or more two cents of yours to throw in?

If you're going to be a prick about it, I'll save my two cents. And I'm someone whose been pretty successful making friends and play dates, and married a lurking TMFer. So I don't know a thing at all.

Hm. I certainly saw some bitterness before but not in your last post quoted/replied to above, 895642. I'm just spitballing here but maybe the best thing to do is go off to other forum posts here (not necessarily personals), read and sometimes reply when you can add something friendly, and even try the chat if that's your thing. After this thread fades a bit, start a new one if you're feeling better about your chances here.

I'm happy some people have found their perfect match here and entered into a lifelong relationship like the previous poster. It seldom happens right away. I really hope that someday when I find mine that I don't forget all the trials and missteps it took to get there, or forget how truly lucky I am to earn such a relationship.

I'm not kidding that I wish you the best of luck. I really do want people to get what they want, just as much as I want that for myself, so I try to help. I'm by no means perfect.

//R

I dont have "ways" only methods lol. Anyhoozers...I'm trying to get a monthly coffee and kinky people meet started on fetlife, if youre interested in just socializing.

I’m in Utica for the next week and a half if anyone is around and looking for a serious Lee

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back