• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My feet arn't even ticklish

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Hi all,
I've been lurking for a decade or so, so I figured it was finally time for me to share some of my stories.
As we all know, often the older we get, it becomes more difficult to find tickling opportunities, but I have had some really nice ones over the past few years.
This particular story involves my sister in law, we'll call her Lynn. Lynn is about 30 years old, 5/6 or so and slender. I've known her since she was a teenager, and we've all always been fairly close as a family.
So, it's a Friday night and she's over with the kids swimming, eating, ETC. We've all had a few drinks, and everyone's feeling pretty good. I'm sitting on the couch with my wife in the center, and Lynn to the left of her. For some reason, my wife begins to tickle me. Out of nowhere, Lynn jumps up and runs to another room, I am guessing, she thinks she could be next on my wife's list! I don't necessarily think my wife was planning to tickle her, in fact my wife isn't much of a tickler in the true since, but she does surprise us all from time to time, and she has tickled her sister pretty good on a few occasions.
Finally, a few minutes later, Lynn comes back in and sits back down on the couch. The moment and conversation has moved onward, and out of no where Lynn says, "I'm not really that ticklish so I don't really know why I ran". Of course, I know she is considerably more ticklish than she likes to admit. So, I instantly challenge her saying sure you're not really all that ticklish! I jump up and say let's tickle her! My wife instantly begins tickling her sides and she starts squealing! I reach for her feet, a size 10 just like my wife's, and begin to pull off her flip flop, and she says through the laughter, my feet aren't even ticklish! You've been telling me that for years now and I always prove you wrong I reply. Her response was every ticklers dream,, she loosens her toe grip on her flip flop and allows me to pull it off. Then she stretches out her leg placing her foot in my hand as if to say, go ahead, see if it tickles me! My wife stops her tickling to observe. So, of course I take her up on this offer, and after placing an arm lock around her leg to keep it in place, I begin to tickle all over her foot. She explodes in laughter! "I guess I am ticklish there". she exclaimed. I should have stopped with this admission, but thought well, I'll press my luck for a second. So she kicks at me with her other foot, so I grab it, and treat them both to a few more tickles. All in all it probably lasted 45 seconds or so, and my wife joined back in and tickled her sides. After we stopped, she caught her breath and I said, "so you're not really all that ticklish"?

I like to get them tied up and then show them just how ticklish they are! :p

Always nice to read a story about people who say they are not ticklish to find out that they are ticklish.

Be sure so get her again.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back