• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Critical Role Tale, Jester and Beauregard (F/F)

00feather

TMF Expert
For those ultra geeks among us, you might know Critical Role. The YouTube/Twitch show in which famous voice actors play Dungeons & Dragons. Since I never found any kind of fetishy art/writing about them I decided to start my own series of stories. Here is the first. The attachement is how the characters look in the story. The blue one is Jester and the human is Beau. Not my art. The story however is mine.

The ticklish tribulations of Beauregard

It had been an eventful evening in Trostenwald on the continent of Wildemount. The small town was visited by a travelling circus of sorts and drew quite a crowd. The show was dazzling and beautiful to the eye. Untill the little dwarven girl Toya made her debut. A monster attacked and turned a man, enraptured by Toya's voice into an undead husk of sorts. Only thanks to the intervention of a ragtag group of new adventurers the chaos was contained and dealt with. After everything cooled down the Crownsguard stormed in and placed most of the companions under house arrest in the local inn untill the investigation was finished. This is where our little tale of ticklish mirth begins.

Jester and Beauregard shared a room in the Nestled Nook Inn. Jester was just gleefully sketching away in her notes about the events that had transpired earlier in the evening. Her mind wasn't fully invested in her sketchings however.

Beauregard was doing some stretching on her side of the room. Her human physique was well toned and she never cared about showing too much skin. She wore simple monk vestiges which offered both protection and movability. Exposed stomach and nothing but wrappings around the arches of her feet and arms. As a monk it was quite important to have a lot of freedom of movement.

Jester stood up to stretch her legs a bit. Walking around the room her gaze never wandered too far from Beau's stretched out form. Beau was too focused to notice.

"Beau I am soooooo bored" Jester complained.

"And how is that my problem Jester ?" Beau irritatedly responded.

"Wellll, we could play a little game. You could even see it as training."

Being stuck in this inn was actually taking it's toll on Beau so a change of pace would not be too unwelcome.

"Sure Jester, what did you have in mind ?"

Jester happily clapped and started explaining.

"So you take a pose and try to maintain it while I try to distract you."

Beau was a bit hesitant. Jester was a follower of the Traveller, a deity known for playing tricks. Her boredom won out however and she agreed.

"How exactly will you distract me Jester ?"

Jester got a sly grin on her face.

"That is a suprise. It doesn't work if you know it is going to happen."

Beau just groaned and stood in the first position. A regular backbend.

Jester walked around Beau and was just making random noises. Her tail swinging around in her usual swirly manner. Suddenly her tail brushed over Beau's stomach. Beau flinched for just a second too long. Just long enough for Jester to notice. Some more casual strokes over various exposed body parts followed. Only using her tail. It was weird because Beau always imagined Jesters tail to be sharper for some reason. Jester now happily swirled her tail around, gently coiling around one of Beau's arms. Even the coiling motion tickled like crazy. This is a totally new experience for her since this wasn't included in monk training 101.

"Wow Beau for being as ticklish as you are you sure seem to hold out a long time." Jester teasingly said.

Beau had to really grit her teeth in order not to just burst out laughing as now Jesters tail was just flicking up and down in her armpit. The tail uncoiled while still keeping up the up an down motion. By now the tail didn't break contact anymore as it slid down towards her ribs. The tail stopped right at the hem of the upper part of her robe and just waited there.

"Are you ready for this Beau ?"

Beau closed her eyes and prepared for the tail to slide under her robe and begin it's assault on her ribs. Out of nowhere however she suddenly felt the small blue Tieflings claws skitter all over her exposed stomach.

"Hahahahhaha, alright Jester you won, you managed to distract me." Beau shouted out as she fell to the ground.

Jester however didn't feel like letting up yet and kept tickling away at her already shattered resolve.

"You obviously need more training. I will help you with that. Who knows, we might face an enemy who can read minds or something like that. You wouldn't want it to know you are this ticklish right?"

Beau was now trashing around on the floor, unable to defend from both the claws and the tail as she would alternate between wherever she protected herself.

"Now you need to take another position. Try the lotus." Jester slightly demanded.

"How do you even know what a lotus is Jester?" Beau asked, heavily out of breath from the ticklish ordeal she just went through.

"I do read you know. I saw it in one of your monksy books. It looks like fun. You should try it now, while I try to distract you again."

Considering the lack of overly exposed body parts in a lotus position Beau quickly agreed. She would never admit it to Jester but she was kinda having fun with this. That didn't mean she wouldn't totally get her back for this in the same fashion though.

Beau sat down in the lotus position, elbows on her knees, middle fingers and thumbs touching. She felt pretty confident she could hold out a lot better when her skin wasn't as taut as it was in the backbend.

Jester started off easy again. Her tail just exploring where it would have the most impact. It slid along the nape of her neck, down her still exposed sides. It still tickled a bit but not even close to as bad as a few minutes before. And right at that point it clicked with Beau why Jester requested the lotus. During a backbend her feet were planted firmly on the ground. During a lotus however both her soles were turned towards the sky and in immediate range of the devious tail of hers. She started out with a single stroke on her left foot. A slight grin crept over Beau's face. In one fluid motion the tail swished over to the right foot. Still only lightly stroking them. Beau didn't know what was worse? This light agonizing touch or the total rampage her nails and tail imposed on her a few minutes before. She didn't have to wonder for too long because as soon as Jester jammed her claws into her sides again Beau burst out laughing again.

"It is always the suprise that gets you Beau. You still have a lot to learn. I will help you with that."

Beau didn't even have the energy to protest at this point because now Jesters fingers were running all over her feet. Problem with a lotus position is that you kinda have to lock into it to do it correctly. Not that she would manage to escape anyway because any kind of focus she had had been withered away. Just as sudden as she started, Jester stopped.

"Ok that was fun. Good night."

Jester dove back onto her bed and pulled out the sketchbook again, leaving Beau on the floor. Still a giggling mess. She was so going to get her back for this.

Attachments

• Schermopname (454).png
    Schermopname (454).png
    677.5 KB · Views: 167
Awesome! I've been following CR for awhile and it's so great. Thanks for sharing this story!

No problem. I plan to do the obvious revenge one for this one and then I might work on a Vex and Keyleth one. Just need to find decent scenario's for the Original girls though. Probably have the Briarwoods do something.

Hm, for Vex, how about when she was caught in the astral plane helping keyleth look for that weapon in the pool of acid. 60 minutes of time mostly not narrated lol she just doesn't tell the others because it's not relevant and she's embarrassed lol

For Kiki, an uptight druid caught in the feywild seems like the perfect chance to write something. Perhaps a certain archfey arranged to assume the form of vex or enlist some dryads or nypmhs or even pixies to help the young zephrah relax. :D looking forward to more lol good to know I'm not the only critter on this forum :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back