• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Rosies Bad Day Pt 1 "Lets Get Those Boots Off"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Rosies bad day pt 1 start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvi7h7lpttjv6kl/Rosies Bad Day Pt 1 Sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -PREVIEW HERE

Rosie is hands down one of the most ticklish girls IN the Tickle Room. I have a LOT of footage of Rosie and she is SUPER popular. Now Rosie has SO MUCH extra footage that I am finally getting around to posting. But here is the beginning of a LONG shoot. With Rosies Bad Day. We start with Rosie coming in with Boots. She wears boots A LOT so I figured why not get them off on camera. I start this clip removing Rosies beautiful boots exposing sweaty white socks. Rosie is immediately nervous as I lightly tickle her feet. It had been a while since our last shoot so I needed to test it out. Rosie is still ticklish....actually worse. Her feet somehow got MORE sensitive. So she is now DREADING foot tickling. "The feet weren't that badddd" She complains as I get her socks off. Now I REALLY see how ticklish her feet are. But this is just a tease as I tie her up for the real fun. "Just remember I've been good to you" she tells me as I start my ticklish onslaught on her feet. Shes tied to the bed as I TICKLE her feet with my fingers, brushes and LOTS of oil! This is only just the beginning. Stay tuned for more ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvi7h7lpttjv6kl/Rosies Bad Day Pt 1 Sample resize.mp4?dl=0 -PREVIEW HERE

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 20 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Rosies Bad Day pt 1"
(Comes with AMAZING photo Set)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are ALMOST done with the move! So content will be coming out more regularly
2- Rosie admitted to being very nervous about her nude shoot but is finally shooting in the new place next week with added content for those who have been waiting way to long (hence this clip)
3- I am going to ATTEMPT to be more active on fetlife but I will be helping bring people to the Tickle munch in NYC this month! (check Fetlife)
4- I am 90% going to Fetcon. So if you want me to tickle anyone I advise you let me know soon.
5- We are working on a site to make things a lot easier to purchase. I have too much content for C4S and you guys deserve an easier purchasing pool. Thank you all so much! Get your customs, get your sessions, and tickle on <3

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-JayRay
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Perla
-Rosie
-Sydney (Old model from TA)
-Xioa
-Megan
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

Rosies bad day pt 1 end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

"To my surprise, Rosie never stops. She was a whole lotta woman. Whole lotta woman. Whole lotta Rosie" -ac/dc

Rosie is amazing, so pretty and so ticklish!! Her reactions to the brushes was awesome!! Plese tell me all that lovely oil found it's way into her armpits? ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back