• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Cautionary Tale

phil605_ca

TMF Poster
Surprised no Canadians posted this yet, it was all over the news yesterday. This man is obviously one of us, known as Minister Tickle while in the Government of Manatoba.

Tickling in the workplace, with the #metoo movement is back to haunt him...

Two articles as more women come forward, be careful who you tickle and how much...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/stan-struthers-manitoba-allegations-1.4525575

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...thers-unwanted-touching-allegations-1.4527288

Makes me wonder about all the little pokes I've given and if it'll be back to haunt me...

Grabbing ladies? Tickling women in the workplace? Telling disgusting sexual stories? Running across a hallway just to tickle someone?

No, this man is most definitely not one of us. Not in my opinion. I'm nothing like that. No one here is that I know of at least. That's not how intelligent adults act especially those that are supposed to be leaders. It is an offense to a man OR a woman. Alright if it's just fun tickling in the proper frame and time. But that wasn't it.

True, with all these 'star outings' [factual or fictional for publicity sake] people are getting way too sensitive and way out of hand these days, getting offended at everything they can for attention. You really never know the true facts, it's all altered. They wait ten or twenty years, and then say something. The person is tried and convicted in the news with no hope of recovery. Truth don't matter. Publicity does. They're ready to sue you and destroy your career if you farted in an elevator in 1966.

They all knew it was happening and yet they still let it happen. What did they do? Nothing. l'm sick and tired of the same old stupid excuse of "Oh I was afraid to report it". If someone steals your purse you report it, don't you? It's a crime. Same here. "Oh I thought no one would listen". That's just cowardice. I'd have knocked him on his ass, or slapped his face and knocked a few teeth loose so his wife noticed. They'd listen then. That would stop the perv. And yet he probably goes home and does it to his 14 year old daughter.

Tickling is silly and we all know it. It doesn't hurt on the offset, but it can become annoying to have to avoid creeps like that. He was way out of line. The article made it out to sound so destructive, a power exchange, rights being taken away, abuse. Hogwash. If that's so then how come parents are allowed to tickle babies who can't defend themselves or speak, and everyone thinks that's cute.

It's not harmful. It's just tickling. But this guy, and those like him, need to show some moral decorum and couth!

No. He's not one of us.

It is absolutely not okay to tickle someone who doesn't want it. In my opinion, if you need to tickle someone who dislikes it in order to get pleasure, you don't just have a tickling fetish, you have something messed up mentally. These are the kind of people that give the tickling community a bad name, and for you to say he's one of us just enforces it. I've read so many stories from women and men that have been serious about not being tickled and then they will get tickled relentlessly. That is inexcusable. We are adults. Find someone who likes being tickled, there are plenty.

This is as much a story about a man with poor social skills as it is about tickling. But way to attract negative publicity on us!

Damn, "Minister Tickle" was the title I was reserving for Captured Doll when I finally form a government :D

Whoever this guy is, he's a jagoff. 'nuff said.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Grabbing ladies? Tickling women in the workplace? Telling disgusting sexual stories? Running across a hallway just to tickle someone?

No, this man is most definitely not one of us. Not in my opinion. I'm nothing like that. No one here is that I know of at least. That's not how intelligent adults act especially those that are supposed to be leaders. It is an offense to a man OR a woman. Alright if it's just fun tickling in the proper frame and time. But that wasn't it.

True, with all these 'star outings' [factual or fictional for publicity sake] people are getting way too sensitive and way out of hand these days, getting offended at everything they can for attention. You really never know the true facts, it's all altered. They wait ten or twenty years, and then say something. The person is tried and convicted in the news with no hope of recovery. Truth don't matter. Publicity does. They're ready to sue you and destroy your career if you farted in an elevator in 1966.

They all knew it was happening and yet they still let it happen. What did they do? Nothing. l'm sick and tired of the same old stupid excuse of "Oh I was afraid to report it". If someone steals your purse you report it, don't you? It's a crime. Same here. "Oh I thought no one would listen". That's just cowardice. I'd have knocked him on his ass, or slapped his face and knocked a few teeth loose so his wife noticed. They'd listen then. That would stop the perv. And yet he probably goes home and does it to his 14 year old daughter.

Tickling is silly and we all know it. It doesn't hurt on the offset, but it can become annoying to have to avoid creeps like that. He was way out of line. The article made it out to sound so destructive, a power exchange, rights being taken away, abuse. Hogwash. If that's so then how come parents are allowed to tickle babies who can't defend themselves or speak, and everyone thinks that's cute.

It's not harmful. It's just tickling. But this guy, and those like him, need to show some moral decorum and couth!

No. He's not one of us.

I like what you have to say....you're right, he's not one of us.

This is as much a story about a man with poor social skills as it is about tickling. But way to attract negative publicity on us!

What us? There's no us. Tickling, in regards to this forum, is a fetish. Unless you're creepy about it, no one gives a shit.
It's not an orientation, and no one would know about this forum unless they were looking for it, or it was mentioned in some other sexual/kink manner.
The man in question is a creep. If you don't want to be associated with him, it's easy.
Don't be a creep.

Damn, "Minister Tickle" was the title I was reserving for Captured Doll when I finally form a government :D

lol! ;) Too bad the nick is ruined now.

Just remember there are idiots in every walk of life. Every fetish. Every vanilla. Every job. Don't think the world will suddenly be researching how to get rid of the Tickling Community because of creeps like this that can't control themselves. It didn't happen when the docu "Tickled" came out. The opposite happened. Lots of videos popped up on Youtube explaining what the fetish was. And Tickle challenges and the like were posted more and more. This guy didn't give US a bad name. He gave HIMSELF a bad name.

They all knew it was happening and yet they still let it happen. What did they do? Nothing. l'm sick and tired of the same old stupid excuse of "Oh I was afraid to report it". If someone steals your purse you report it, don't you? It's a crime. Same here. "Oh I thought no one would listen". That's just cowardice. I'd have knocked him on his ass, or slapped his face and knocked a few teeth loose so his wife noticed. They'd listen then. That would stop the perv.

Oh wow. No. You’re confused. They fear people are going to suspect they were being a tease, flirting, dressed ‘too sexy’, just seeking attention, just trying to get money in a lawsuit, probably making a mountain out of a molehill, not letting boys be boys, etc. So no...knocking his teeth out is still compatible with all those things. It’s not like she thinks people would literally not hear her. She worries about the consequences of speaking up. She could lose her job and get nothing more than a tarnished reputation. And it is also nothing like calling someone out who snatches your purse. She’s not going to fear people will think “well, the tease was probably dangling her purse in front of him!”

Gotta disagree with you on both counts, tickltulz.

Back when I was more active, I have seen plenty of posts on this very forum where people advocate getting their tickles in in pretty much any way they can get away with -- including using their position of greater power. Based on the contents of this forum alone, that perp is, indeed, one of us.

Do you, by chance, not know what happens to you when you strike a minister?
More to the point, when you walk into a police station and say "Bob stole my purse", cops take you seriously. When you walk in and say "Bob tickled me", they don't. You said it yourself:
Tickling is silly and we all know it.
Men putting hands on women without invitation is not an abominable thing that happens once in a while and is promptly dealt with -- it is the default in our society. So when a woman complains about unwelcome sexual touching, the first and most certain outcome is that she becomes known as the woman that raised a stink. Whether anything actually happened is a secondary concern, and more often than not nothing gets done. If this was in the workplace, most likely the woman is spared further sexual advances from that coworker by not having that job anymore (while the offender keeps his). Yes, there are rules against this on paper, but the paper is not reality.
It's getting better, but the lesson that nothing good happens when you complain about being manhandled is rooted in centuries of objective reality and takes a while to unlearn.

No. He's not one of us.

You have clearly never tried to report a rape or other sexual abuse. The system blames the victim, digging through their personal life, assessing if their clothing was “appropriate,” and more. It is terrifying, and going through a police report is emotionally scarring, let alone a public trial. It’s NOTHING like reporting a stolen purse.

And this is a disgusting case of a person in power using that power in a completely inappropriate manner. Not a good representation of a safe kinkster.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back