• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Feet Immobilization Technique?

Mr_Spork

Hello!

I playfully suggested to my wife that she tie me up sometime and give me a tickling session. To my surprise, she sounded rather enthusiastic about the idea.

So now, I am working out some details and trying to get things prepared for her (we are both new to tickle play). Finding ties for my hands and ankles are easy, but what I'd really like is a way to keep my feet as immobile as possible for her. Even tied up, I can still ball up my feet and move them back and forth and what not.

Are there any suggestions regarding what we could do to keep my feet (and toes) as immobile as possible? About the only thing I am not open to is stocks (and only because of the space they would take up).

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

I think that crossing your ankles helps a bit.

Also, lying face down on the bed keeps your ankles/feet straight.

Thanks for the response, Volsung. It's a good suggestion and might help...but since I am stronger than my wife, I think I'll still be able to wiggle/move too much. I've seen pictures of feet in stocks with the toes tied to the upper portion of the board -- making it essentially impossible for the ticklee to move their feet. I was hoping there might be something that can be done that would have a similar effect -- as far as immobilization goes -- without stocks.

Rolled up in a sheet or blanket with feet sticking out, then a few ropes around the ankles, then some toe ties. If you choose, you can lash the toe tie to the rope around the ankles for further restriction.

Honestly, I think having feathers stuck between your toes and leaving your feet to scrunch and your toes to wiggle is worse. Bc the feathers will rub between your toes the whole time. But I would say face down with your feet off the edge of the bed and toe ties to the bottom frame, holding tour feet against the mattress

But I would say face down with your feet off the edge of the bed and toe ties to the bottom frame, holding tour feet against the mattress
I would add that your wife should sit on your calves.

How about a pair of shoes with the bottoms cut out?

Wow! These are some great ideas!

Face down. Ankles tied up and big toes bounded each other
-- Simple, and having the big toes tied would definitely help (though some "scrunching" of my feet would still be possible...but still a very good suggestion).

Rolled up in a sheet or blanket with feet sticking out, then a few ropes around the ankles, then some toe ties. If you choose, you can lash the toe tie to the rope around the ankles for further restriction.
-- This might be my favorite suggestion. This sounds close to as immobile that one could get (without stocks or fancy furniture).

Stocks with toe ties would be the absolute best.
-- No argument here. Unfortunately, that's probably not practical for our situation.

Honestly, I think having feathers stuck between your toes and leaving your feet to scrunch and your toes to wiggle is worse. Bc the feathers will rub between your toes the whole time. But I would say face down with your feet off the edge of the bed and toe ties to the bottom frame, holding tour feet against the mattress
-- I really like this thought, too -- especially tying the toes to the bottom frame.

There is something like this. Faux Leather Ankle to Toe Bondage Restraints https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F9749E2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_P7hGAbQAM0HCB
I have not personally tried anything like it.
-- That does look like fun -- and what I'm trying to achieve. Too bad they are not available.

Thanks for the excellent ideas, everyone!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back