• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revealing your fetish to others

Ita24

TMF Regular
I'm just curious if anyone is open about their tickling passion with the people in their lives like friends/family. Along those lines, does anyone have any interesting stories about reactions they've gotten to it? Like has anyone revealed it and then it led to realizing that the person you told it to also likes it? Or has anyone lost people from their personal lives because they didn't accept or understand it? Any stories regarding significant others?

I still haven't revealed it to anyone. I understand that it's apart of me, but it can be difficult to touch on the subject.

I still haven't revealed it to anyone. I understand that it's apart of me, but it can be difficult to touch on the subject.

Oh absolutely! Neither have I. Was just curious for the people that have. I used to have a lot of tickling with my ex GF but that was years ago back in high school and neither of us really acknowledged it as a fetish or anything like that. Just something we did a lot.

I have a few times and the reactions have been anything from offers of tickling them to “eeeewww that’s gross”. I thing gross is a strange word to describe it, but I digress. I think it all depends on the other persons state of mind, feelings about you and open mindedness.

I have been completely honest with my former GFs about my tickling fetish. A close female friend also knows about it. Apart from that, I'm very open about my foot fetish and love of bondage. But I always say it lightheartedly and jokingly, so people never make a big deal out of it. Or maybe they think I'm kidding, I dunno :D

Either way, I'm not ashamed. I actually found a place near my home that makes personalized t-shirts, so I'm thinking of getting a Mr. Tickle one :D

Most of my friends, especially the ones from my time in college know me as 'the tickling guy' - I guess after you tickle enough people you pick up that rep. It's cool, man. I haven't gone and explicitly used the words 'fetish' or said it turns me on, but I'm sure they have some clue about it since they weren't born yesterday.

With girlfriends, it's a lot easier, naturally. I don't like straight up saying 'it's a fetish' - that can be a little intense, but just 'I kinda like tickling you' often works, man. Just be relaxed, and don't worry about the whole thing. I think it's understood that people like all kinds of stuff, and not everyone's necessarily judgemental.

Opening up about anything that could be seen or considered as "out of the norm" is difficult to do.

For me my tickle/foot fetish causes me to be both fearful and excited when faced with a situation where it either needs to be told or shown to someone.

I have been fortunate that no turn downs or rejections have happened yet which has just reinforced and increased my fetish desires.

When the fear and doubt turns into gratification, it's a feeling that's very hard to top.

two of my work colleagues know, because we're friends outside of work, and they're into kinks as well (they're a couple) . they are on fetlife and came across my profile. they are cool about it, so it's all good.

It still ashame me but a close friend of mine knows about my foot fetish but not about my tickling fetish. I will tie him up and he will know soon.

I am not ashamed of it at all AND I've never told anyone about it, and never plan to. AND I have a very happy sex life with my wife. I know some people feel differently and have had positive experiences revealing it to others (and others have had negative ones), but for me personally I see no reason to whatsoever. It's an intensely private thing, locked away only in my mind (and so has never and can never be exploited by anyone with cruel intentions) and I am very happy with this decision. I get my kicks here (TMF and the internet in general), and with my wife in person, and that's that!

I just want speak up for people like me who've kept it a complete secret their entire life, and have no regrets!

But again, to each his own. :)

Friends yeah, family no. I'm only overtly "open" about it to dates or friends I'd like to actually do it with, but the way I go about it makes it not entirely hidden. I've suffered no ill social consequences over it.

My family doesn't need to know, however. I don't let them in the know on when I get blown or use a dildo on a girl, why would I be in a rush to tell them about this? It's a sex fetish, they can mind their business.

Yeah I am pretty out in the open. The only people who don't know are my parents and grandma. I don't have much to do with most people in my family anymore since most of my grandparents are dead and gone.

I think a lot of people in my personal life know. No one in my professional life knows, but they really don’t need to. If people in my family or my friends haven’t figured it out by now, that’s on them. I met my husband because my best friend found out and introduced me to a guy who was into “you know, that thing you like”.

At first, just my therapist, and one guy from my taekwando class. Eventually, I met a skill writer and we became writing buddies on Deviant Art. Speaking openly with him about it as we discussed how to write good fetish fiction helped me open up about it more in the real world. Now, my boss, my family, my roommate and a few friends from my writing workshop also know about it. Opening up about it in the real world can still be difficult though. I've reached the point where I can at least admit to writing fetish fiction, but getting more specific has been difficult.

I’m very out with my kinks and fetishes. Most of the people I spend my time with are kinsters as well, and any partner I have knows up front that I love to tickle and be tickled, and that given the chance, it will happen unless it is a hard limit for them.

I've had a stocking foot fetish first and foremost and, over the years, have revealed it to a few close female friends. Others have guessed, so maybe they saw me staring! They've all been cool with it, and so I've felt comfortable enough to tell them about my tickling fetish. Again, they've been cool with this, and even helped me understand it by saying that tickling and stocking feet are just my quirk and my thing. Some of my female friends have even indulged me a few times, which, I can assure you, is both welcome and awesome!

In terms of family, my late aunt knew; she was the recipient of my first experience playing with stocking feet aged 11. This happened a few more times in my teens, and at 14 I accidentally blurted out my love of stocking feet in mid tickle! She didn't seem to mind, though, didn't get me to stop and, as far as I know, never told my parents. Even though it was 30 years ago, I certainly hope she didn't!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

until recent time I haven't revealing my tickling fetish or foot fetish.. at least no straight.. but when I could tickle some girl at least for few seconds (usual opportunity moment) ..reaction weren't the nicest but I maybe was young and inadequate... now I'm refusing to be ashamed of revealing my fetish.. some girls know about it already and they like it... and like you to my ex girlfriend that accepted it well too and I tickled her often.. I was just careful about it, patient, calm, and revealing my fetish comfortably.. by just saying that I like their feet or to express I would like to tickle them when I was sure I'm close enough with that girl... my family and friends doesn't know about it yet.. but once I will tell some.. and I actually think some of they'll say "that explains that" .. just believe tickling / foot fetish aren't really anything harmful.. but remember why some people hates tickling and why some people hates even a foot rub or foot massage (even people like this are there) ..if you met with that kind of person.. let it go.. and focus to people that would love it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back