• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Marvel fans in here?

Ita24

TMF Regular
I'd love to discuss excitement over upcoming movies like Black Panther or Infinity War. Also, if you have an opinion from Civil War, I never get tired of discussing that stuff.

I'm a DC Comics guy myself, but still love several of the Marvel movies. I watch the Iron Man, Thor, and Avengers movies, but don't really care for the other ones. Civil War was OK, not spectacular. I'm looking forward to Black Panther and Infinity War. They've built up so much to Thanos, so I'm a little worried that expectations will be way too high.

Just a shoutout for DC, aside from the Chris Nolan Batman trilogy and the Wonder Woman movie, Warner Bros has made terrible decisions in producers and directors, not to mention Affleck as Batman. Contrast that with Disney, which has done an incredible job with Marvel.

OH SWEET STAN LEE YES DUDE! I LOVE the Marvel Cinematic Universe dude and I LOVE what they've done with the Infinity Stones and how they're building up Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet! I cannot WAIT for Infinity War! I will agree with Tickaler in that I'm afraid Avengers 3 won't be as good as they've hyped it up but I believe they'll do just as good a job with it as Guardians of the Galaxy II and Thor Ragnarok. :D

I have an unnatural devotion towards spiderman

I'm a DC Comics guy myself, but still love several of the Marvel movies. I watch the Iron Man, Thor, and Avengers movies, but don't really care for the other ones. Civil War was OK, not spectacular. I'm looking forward to Black Panther and Infinity War. They've built up so much to Thanos, so I'm a little worried that expectations will be way too high.

Just a shoutout for DC, aside from the Chris Nolan Batman trilogy and the Wonder Woman movie, Warner Bros has made terrible decisions in producers and directors, not to mention Affleck as Batman. Contrast that with Disney, which has done an incredible job with Marvel.

I respect that. Everyone has their preferences. Yeah it's funny, everyone's so hyped for Infinity War and I'm just kinda like let's wait and see. I'm excited, but I'm not losing my mind like some people lol. I LOVED Wonder Woman.

OH SWEET STAN LEE YES DUDE! I LOVE the Marvel Cinematic Universe dude and I LOVE what they've done with the Infinity Stones and how they're building up Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet! I cannot WAIT for Infinity War! I will agree with Tickaler in that I'm afraid Avengers 3 won't be as good as they've hyped it up but I believe they'll do just as good a job with it as Guardians of the Galaxy II and Thor Ragnarok. :D

I'm sure it'll be good, Marvel has yet to let me down lol. What would you say is your favorite movie they've had?

I have the countdown on my phone for Black Panther. Bought my tickets the minute they were available. So stoked for this movie. Love they fact that it made the cover of Time Magazine. It’s going to be excellent. I hear there’s a rumor that we may see Captain Marvel introduced in Infinity Wars.

I have the countdown on my phone for Black Panther. Bought my tickets the minute they were available. So stoked for this movie. Love they fact that it made the cover of Time Magazine. It’s going to be excellent. I hear there’s a rumor that we may see Captain Marvel introduced in Infinity Wars.

Yeah I think Black Panther looks amazing! Also, I wouldn't be surprised since she is the next big new hero in the MCU after Infinity War.

I'd love to discuss excitement over upcoming movies like Black Panther or Infinity War. Also, if you have an opinion from Civil War, I never get tired of discussing that stuff.

Big time Marvel fan here (both MCU and comics). Very much looking forward to Black Panther and Infinity War -- the promos look fantastic!

The MCU films are like celebrating a holiday for me. I own every single movie they've made since Iron Man, with the exception of Ragnarok since it's not available until March. I'm really hyped for Black Panther since it's only 6 days away. Then the 3 month wait for Infinity War. Argh. Ant-Man and The Wasp looks fun too, though sadly will be the last of the studio's films for all of 2018. I'll be well into withdrawal by 2019. ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back