• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What song is stuck in your head?

Nero's cover of Crush on You by The Jets, for some reason

So funny you ask because I actually DO have a song stuck in my head the last few days, and I wish it would go away. It's The Fifth Dimension......Last Night (I Didn't Get To Sleep At All)......sometimes as it goes through my head it turns into part of Doris Troy's "Just One Look", lol. I don't remember how the second part goes, so I just kinda go into "Just One Look", lol.

I wish it would leave already!!!!!

The best antidote for that (I've found) is listening to the song that's in your head. Listening to it scratches that itch.

The best antidote for that (I've found) is listening to the song that's in your head. Listening to it scratches that itch.

This works for me too - I have to listen to it until I know the lyrics from beginning to end, then the song fades away. If there's a section of the lyrics that keeps catching me up I'll keep hearing the song play

Right now it's "Call me Al" by Paul Simon, where he says

"He sees angels in the architecture, spinning in infinity.
He says Amen and Hallelujah."

https://youtu.be/uq-gYOrU8bA?t=170

Because of the way Simon sings the song, he kind of chews up that second line into "He says A... hallelujah," and I keep hearing it as "He says 'Hey! Hallelujah!"

and I know until I train my brain to see that coming, that song is going to keep rattling around in my head.

Jimi Hendrix "If 6 was 9"

I kept hearing "if a cyst turned out to benign."

This works for me too - I have to listen to it until I know the lyrics from beginning to end, then the song fades away. If there's a section of the lyrics that keeps catching me up I'll keep hearing the song play

Right now it's "Call me Al" by Paul Simon, where he says

"He sees angels in the architecture, spinning in infinity.
He says Amen and Hallelujah."

https://youtu.be/uq-gYOrU8bA?t=170

Because of the way Simon sings the song, he kind of chews up that second line into "He says A... hallelujah," and I keep hearing it as "He says 'Hey! Hallelujah!"

and I know until I train my brain to see that coming, that song is going to keep rattling around in my head.

Ha! Interesting!

Yeah, I know how mishearing something can mess you up!

When I was a kid and heard "Crocodile Rock" (by Elton John), instead of hearing the lyric "When Susie wore her dresses tight" , I heard it as: "Me and Susie....and Dick Van Dyke!" lol!

Jimi Hendrix "If 6 was 9"

I kept hearing "if a cyst turned out to benign."

HA!!!!!!!!! Now THAT'S funny!

It does sound like that! "now if a cyst.....turned out to benign" Ha! I'm always going to hear it that way now! Damn you, Chicago! lol.

Jimi himself used to sing onstage sometimes: "'scuse me while I kiss this guy!" (pointing to Noel Redding) lol

“It’s A Kind Of Magic” by Queen

Oddly enough, Krista’s favorite song

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back