• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickle move that's great for those who like it

saratk

TMF Master
here's something I do to my lee, who loves being tickled

1. make her lift her arms and I talk about the fact that I'm going to tickle her and she needs to keep them up
2. I say I'm going to give her an armpit massage, and she gets to control the level, I'll lightly run my fingers over her underarms and say "ok this is 1" and so far, she's really liked when I go to level 3, which is lightly digging in getting her giggling.

Yeah I always like using the massage technique when thinking about tickling. Is it just her underarms or is the belly the same way?

Offering a foot massage is a great way to sneak in tickles. I can't be the only one who has done that.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Offering a foot massage is a great way to sneak in tickles. I can't be the only one who has done that.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

If you're on this site and have never used that old trick, then you're your own worst enemy! I start with the foot massage to relax them, and once they're relaxed then I start to tickle their feet. However, I do it gently and lightly so it still feels like a relaxing, soothing massage.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back