• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Tutorial Three - Shoelaces, Pinwheels, Fingertips and Brushes

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
The third episode in our Tickling Tutorial Series is up and features harder tickling than the previous two episodes. There is more intense tickling to come, I promise!

As our videos are starting to gain a following and feature increasingly intense tickling, can I get an indication of whether anyone would be interested in watching paid or pay-per-view clips with this lee being intensely tickled?

The tutorial series will remain free. I'm looking for my next project once these are all edited and uploaded.

https://www.ticklingtips.com/tickling-tutorials

Last edited:
Great concept!
My two cents on how you could be better:
1.) Bondage, no reason to not have it
2.) Verbally describing each technique as you proceed would likely make the girl react more
3.) Include upper body

Good luck!

The third episode in our Tickling Tutorial Series is up and features harder tickling than the previous two episodes. There is more intense tickling to come, I promise!

As our videos are starting to gain a following and feature increasingly intense tickling, can I get an indication of whether anyone would be interested in watching paid or pay-per-view clips with this lee being intensely tickled?

The tutorial series will remain free. I'm looking for my next project once these are all edited and uploaded.

https://www.ticklingtips.com/lower-body-tickling-videos

I would be interested in purchasing a clip. But I have to also agree with what 'brotherted' said. I much prefer bondage to non bondage and I would be more likely to purchase a clip if the 'lee' was restrained. And I also agree that verbally describing each technique as you proceed would likely make the girl react and struggle more as she hears what's coming. Thanks for what you are doing and it is very unique. These suggestions are only my opinion.

I think they have it about right. The only thing tutorial-like is the title :) Still fun to see though.

Great concept!
My two cents on how you could be better:
1.) Bondage, no reason to not have it
2.) Verbally describing each technique as you proceed would likely make the girl react more
3.) Include upper body

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback! I was actually concerned that people would not want to hear my voice during the video, so maybe I'll do some separate ones that include a verbal description or tips.

There are videos coming with both bondage and upper body - we've started off with the lighter videos and are releasing the more intense ones as we go on.

I would be interested in purchasing a clip. But I have to also agree with what 'brotherted' said. I much prefer bondage to non bondage and I would be more likely to purchase a clip if the 'lee' was restrained. And I also agree that verbally describing each technique as you proceed would likely make the girl react and struggle more as she hears what's coming. Thanks for what you are doing and it is very unique. These suggestions are only my opinion.

OK, good to know! There will be bondage in later videos and as I've said above, I might make one with verbal descriptions or tips. The tickling also becomes more intense in later videos.

I'm thinking of going the pay-per-view route, but making them inexpensive. Not for this tutorial series, they will remain free, but for later videos. A dollar per view, or something like that. I'm not trying to make a profit as such, just recoup some of the costs of maintaining a website and producing videos.

Would appreciate if the camera could get closer to the soles while her face still remain in the frame. Good to see the skin of the lee moving up close with the tortute. Good concept though. We all can do with some tutoring.

Would appreciate if the camera could get closer to the soles while her face still remain in the frame. Good to see the skin of the lee moving up close with the tortute. Good concept though. We all can do with some tutoring.

Thanks for your feedback. Close up shots of soles are definitely achievable.

Thanks for your feedback. Close up shots of soles are definitely achievable.

Thanks mate. And this may sound rather idioitic. But it will be really.fun if your model.actually explains and.give tips during the tickling once in a while too. It.will be challenging for her yet entertaining to the audience.

Thanks mate. And this may sound rather idioitic. But it will be really.fun if your model.actually explains and.give tips during the tickling once in a while too. It.will be challenging for her yet entertaining to the audience.

That is a fantastic idea! I'll write it down and we'll do it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back