• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gillian Anderson, a couple of sightings

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Way back when the X-Files first came out, I remember reading a TV Guide article about Gillian Anderson where the photographer couldn't get her to stop giggling, and finally it came out that it was because the feathers from her boa were tickling her nose.

I found a copy of that online here: gilliananderson.ws/transcripts/96_97/96tvg.shtml

On this balmy afternoon, with the snow-tipped mountains of British Columbia forming a dramatic skyline beyond the plate-glass window, Anderson is lying on the floor, decked out in a vintage pink silk dressing gown bordered by a thick layer of marabou. The photographer asks her to shift her legs. With each move, the feathers come loose and drift toward her face.

She tries to stifle a laugh.

Then there's a small giggle.

Suddenly, the giggling grows more intense.

"Is she crying?" someone wonders aloud.

She can't stop.

"I'm slaphappy," she guffaws.

The photographer rolls his eyes. "Let's get serious," he suggests.

This only makes it worse. The hair stylist frets. The makeup man turns away, trying not to smile.

Anderson drops her head to the floor, surrendering to her giddiness. Everyone in the room is giggling uncontrollably.

Finally, the photographer admits defeat and calls it a wrap.

Anderson stands, wiping tears from her eyes. "The feathers," she gasps, "were going up my nose!

And while searching for that, I found a post on the TMF from like 15 years ago where someone mentioned that in the X-Files bloopers, she has to let a bug crawl out of her mouth, and she can't take it and has to blow it away, bursting into giggles and complaining that it tickles. And I found THAT too

(it starts at 1:16)

youtube.com/watch?v=7E5r_jX6nOU

Wonderful finds! I adore Gillian Anderson and just the thought of her being tickled... mmm

Check out The X-Files episode "Three of a Kind".(or the Youtube clip "Scully Drugged") After she get's drugged, she's bought back to a hotel room and she's giggling the whole time. A woman tries to check the side of her head and Scully actually tries to tickle her! The look on her face when she does this is priceless!

Check out The X-Files episode "Three of a Kind".(or the Youtube clip "Scully Drugged") After she get's drugged, she's bought back to a hotel room and she's giggling the whole time. A woman tries to check the side of her head and Scully actually tries to tickle her! The look on her face when she does this is priceless!

So cute!

(the little attempted tickle starts at 3:00)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vb0SyWffJg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back