• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have an idea! (I know, scary!)

robmic

Verified
I was reading the paper today, (yes, some of us old farts still do that :p), and I came across this pic that got me thinking. Do you all have an idea of the perfect woman, or guy for the ladies or you know whatever your preference is? This pic is pretty much my idea of perfection in my eyes. The only other things that I wish for is that she's insanely ticklish, loves to give head and is easy to satisfy! So, how about everyone here if you happen to come across a pic of someone you think could be representative of your perfect ideal, post it here!

girl.jpg

Young folks also read the paper :p That said, I know how to operate books properly and even enjoy reading them, which makes me quite odd for a man my age :D :sarc1: And kudos to you for the thread's title :goodjob:

But seriously. Back in the day, I saved the picture that came along a UK study, and it showed the face of an ideal man and an ideal woman, computer-generated from the input of both males and females. And I must say that for me, this pictures hits wonderfully close to the mark. These two look absolutely gorgeous, in my opinion, if not downright perfect:

Perfectly beautiful couple (UK).jpg

I won't attach a picture of my wife (who's indeed physically perfect) for privacy reasons. However, here are a few women who I deem to be physically perfect:

Tarja Angel Eyes 02.jpgTraditional chinese girl.jpgHalle-Berry-Feet-1075796.jpg

Beware though: true perfection does not exist. Whomever would embark on a quest for perfection heads only towards disappointment, as these poor women found out:

Women Waiting  for the Perfect Men(1).png

Beware though: true perfection does not exist.

I agree, but I wasn't looking for perfection in everyone's eyes. Just mine!

"This pic is pretty much my idea of perfection in my eyes."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back