• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you fill the tickling void?

Giggles1782

I'm finding it extremely difficult to find someone close by to tickle me :( Sadly I have an intense desire lately to be tickled! Just curious, those of you who have been in a similar spot at some point, what do you do to fill the tickling void?

I've had a similar dry spell, just as a ler. I just keep trying. Here, craigslist, anywhere. My problem is finding people near me. But, occasionally, I do have success! Keep on trying!

I have had that problem from the other side (the ler) for a very long time....A VERY long time. No one around here as far as I know who shares the interest.

I've been making do with writing and reading the work of others for now. It's given me a good chance to connect with others who have the same interests. I'm looking to take it out into the real world sometime soon.

Role playing is a great way to fill that void. I have lots of clients for this, and will send voice clips so they know what my laughter/begging or sadistic tickle talk sound like!

Sometimes it's just nice to look back over past memories of tickling others and getting tickled. I've written about a few on here so it's nice to re-read them and have those memories come flooding back, hearing the laughter, the dialogue, remembering how it felt etc.

In times when tickling is sparse, it just helps to remind me that actually it's not all that bad, I've had a lot of luck over the years - so then I don't feel so hard done by during these dry spells.

I'm finding it extremely difficult to find someone close by to tickle me :( Sadly I have an intense desire lately to be tickled! Just curious, those of you who have been in a similar spot at some point, what do you do to fill the tickling void?

You can always come to my house. :mwahaha:

Simply forget all about it; Go out and meet people and reduce the amount of content you look at or read. You can actually meet some very open people out there who obviously don’t have the fetish but are willing to indulge. It can be done believe me, however it shouldn’t be about tickling, building comfort and having fun are the sensible things to do. Tickling should be at the very bottom of your list to create the right vibes and openness. The less you prioritise it and are open to moments the more opportunities you can create.

Simply forget all about it; Go out and meet people and reduce the amount of content you look at or read. You can actually meet some very open people out there who obviously don’t have the fetish but are willing to indulge. It can be done believe me, however it shouldn’t be about tickling, building comfort and having fun are the sensible things to do. Tickling should be at the very bottom of your list to create the right vibes and openness. The less you prioritise it and are open to moments the more opportunities you can create.

And the above nicely states what I was intending to compose myself.

This guy beat me to it. You have to make a friend. At least one, who likes you enough to talk to you on a daily basis. She may have a busy life but likes hearing from you and likes hanging out with you. Look back on previous dates you've had; aren't there girls you met who didn't really line up with everything you were looking for but you had conversation in common? No amount of media will "fill the void" without "taking away" the thing that actually matters; socializing. The one I hang with right now was a little nervous about the tickling (when you talk to girls who haven't been tickled in a couple of decades you better believe it's natural) but that was one small hurdle. She's not into being tied up but there's other things she does like, haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back