• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any interest in paid clips with this lee?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi all. If you frequent the video clips section you'll see I've been producing a series of free Tickling Tutorial videos, which you can view at this link:

https://www.ticklingtips.com/tickling-tutorials

We've released three of about eight so far - there is bondage and upper body tickling coming in later videos.

Everyone seems to love Kiki, the lee. Is there interest in buying paid or pay-per-view clips with her as the lee? I'm not really trying to make a profit, just recoup some of the costs of owning a website and producing these videos.

The tutorials will remain free.

Last edited:
If it were me, I'd need her tied down, and tickled with fingers. If she really is so ticklish that she is that sensitive that she laughs that much with just feathers, She would go nuts at my hands!

Her laugh is magical, go for it.

How have you found using Patreon for something similar? I don't really want to go down the route of opening a clips store - I'm leaning more towards pay-per-view or alternative methods. Feel free to PM me.

If it were me, I'd need her tied down, and tickled with fingers. If she really is so ticklish that she is that sensitive that she laughs that much with just feathers, She would go nuts at my hands!

Luckily our next video to be released features ankle bondage, and when we get to upper body after that she is restrained for all of it! There's no option since she is so damn ticklish.

She’s adorable! Would love to see her under some evil female Ler’s control!

Luckily our next video to be released features ankle bondage, and when we get to upper body after that she is restrained for all of it! There's no option since she is so damn ticklish.

That's what I'm talking about! ;)

Would absolutely pay for content. Especially F/F content! Produce and you'll have a buyer.

I'm more of an UB guy. But I will say this looks promising so far and if her UB is similar, then yeah I'd definitely buy some clips with her.

Would absolutely pay for content. Especially F/F content! Produce and you'll have a buyer.

I'm more of an UB guy. But I will say this looks promising so far and if her UB is similar, then yeah I'd definitely buy some clips with her.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It seems pretty unanimous so we're likely to go ahead with it.

I'd love to see paid clips with her! She's very cute and her laugh is awesome. How about some face-down foot tickling clips? That would be awesome! :D

I also would be interested in paid clips of her, I love her reactions from what you've shown but really want those ankles restrained and really tickle those lovely soles. :)

I'd love to see paid clips with her! She's very cute and her laugh is awesome. How about some face-down foot tickling clips? That would be awesome! :D

I also would be interested in paid clips of her, I love her reactions from what you've shown but really want those ankles restrained and really tickle those lovely soles. :)

Our next video actually features those things, although paid clips will be more intense and focus for much longer on one or two methods. She agreed today that we would make some paid clips so they are on their way.

Quick update: we are filming our first paid clips this coming weekend. Thanks for the suggestions guys. We're also doing a custom clip so if anyone wants something made especially for them, feel free to get in touch with me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back