• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What kind of lesbian are you?

Surprisingly, not that different from my current life. Not really sure how I feel about this. Either a compliment, or I'm a secret lesbian...

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.29.53 PM.png

Well the test gave that I was "tatted up bi girl", but I'm a lesbian.

"You are The Tatted Up Bi-Girl! You rock the edgy girl look, to the point where most people can't tell if you're gay or just really fucking cool. You love tattoos, piercings, and discovering new bands before anyone else. Some of your lesbian friends give you shit for still dating dudes, but screw them. You go by the "hearts not parts" philosophy. You like to live life to the fullest and work hard to play hard. You pick up ladies/fellas at the bar, or by flirting with the band after a show. You may come across as bitchy and exclusive, but you can't help it that your friends are cooler than everyone else."

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to write it all down GMT (or at least to copy-paste it).

It's just for fun, mind you. The test might have not gotten the whole extent of your idiosyncracies, but I think it successfully picked up your (and Chicago's) strength of character ;)

I was shocked by my result. :eek:
Photo attached, text below:
You are The Sporty Dyke! You're the girl that, if you're wearing yoga pants, you're ACTUALLY doing yoga. But yoga isn't hardcore enough for you. You carry a spare softball in your backpack in case of emergency. You have tons of male friends that see you as just "one of the guys". You're known to turn anything into a competition, especially when it comes to dating. Your hair hasn't been outside of a hair tie in months. While you may be a tomboy, you don't really consider yourself butch. Why wear makeup? You'll just sweat it off! So crack open a brewski and watch the game.

Attachments

• survey.jpg
    survey.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14
I was shocked by my result. :eek:
Photo attached, text below:

I think your love for the Dodgers might have something to do with this? :D You know, love for a good game, the competitive side...

Great result, otherwise :goodjob:

I got the sporty dyke. This is a cute quiz, though not all that accurate in my case. I would describe myself as what the kids these days refer to as "heteroflexible."

Tene - I am a Royals fan, no love for the Dodgers here! But I am very competitive.

There is such a thing? Oh my! :wub: :D

Sure, the United Nations of Lesbians. All 10 million+ of us put on our toolbelts and singlehandedly built an underground arena and meet quarterly. Agenda items include softball, Kristen Stewart, cats, converting straight women, and how we are all secretly bisexual and fantasize that men will swoop in while we’re intimate to ‘finish’ what we started. Ellen Degeneres is our president and we all wear flannel. Are you telling me that all sounds made up?

Sure, the United Nations of Lesbians. All 10 million+ of us put on our toolbelts and singlehandedly built an underground arena and meet quarterly. Agenda items include softball, Kristen Stewart, cats, converting straight women, and how we are all secretly bisexual and fantasize that men will swoop in while we’re intimate to ‘finish’ what we started. Ellen Degeneres is our president and we all wear flannel. Are you telling me that all sounds made up?

Not at all, that sounds very realistic! Like it's directly from a straight man's dream! I'm amazed at your awareness of our mental universe and I sincerely thank you for this moment of pure delight :D

You rock! :rockon:

:woman:

PS: Psst! I'm sure you'll add tickle torture the next quarterly meeting's agenda ;)

You know...I always suspected that was the case! Say "hi" to Ellen for me. Love her!

Not at all, that sounds very realistic! Like it's directly from a straight man's dream!

Pure logic. :sarcasm:

I'm amazed at your awareness of our mental universe

Doesn’t take a psychic.

PS: Psst! I'm sure you'll add tickle torture the next quarterly meeting's agenda ;)

Yep, right after we discuss the recent foot fetish epidemic that has taken hold of our entire Lipstick lesbian demographic.

That's awesome! I always hoped that on some secret level deep in her soul Ellen found me attractive!!! Ask her to PM me!

"You are The G^3 (Gay Gamer Girl)! You were probably a geek in high school, and are still a bit of a geek now. Your crew talks more about LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Dr. Who, or Star Trek than current events. Going a weekend without seeing the sun doesn't bother you as long as your wifi is up and running. You are looking for the kind of girl who wants to make a Sims family together. I would explain more about you but I honestly haven't owned a gaming console since N64... But um... have fun?"

Seems legit.

The results are in - Gay-mer girl!

Sent from my P8 using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back