• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ribcage/pits area

jaco

Hi guys,

I have a strong rib/armpit tickle fetish even though any spot that makes my victim crazy is always welcome to be exploited.
I am not that experienced in tied tickle sessions but I have had some fun with extremely ticklish girl in their ribcage up to their armpit cavity. In particular I had the only possibility to pin a girl down to the bed and tickling her with my mouth from the first rib up to the last one close to the armpit, then armpits and down again but she was not tied. In any case I found her reactions very intense, bucking and writhing continously, mixing spasms, with laugh and desperation .
I have a couple of questions for you experienced people:

- Do you like to tickle that area? Have you ever heavily exploited it with tied victim?
- What was your technique and which reaction did u get from the 'lee?
- Which area between ribcage and pits did you find unbearably ticklish in your 'lee?

Hope to read a lot of your preferences and experiences ;)

Upperbody is the best; feet are okay, but you have so many more targets, and it's just a lot more intimate.

as a switch / Lee with VERY ticklish ribs and under arms , i also love these areas! not exclusively mind. but yeah certainly a big appreciation for them.
under rated i'd say !

as a switch / Lee with VERY ticklish ribs and under arms , i also love these areas! not exclusively mind. but yeah certainly a big appreciation for them.
under rated i'd say !

I absolutely agree with you, that's and underrated spot. I think lots people is unbearably ticklish there. I'd love to see full sessions in which that area is worked out properly with different techniques on a tied victim.

In my opionion, a good rib tickler is MT (from Russia). There are 2 videos of him tickling 2 beautiful girls in Tickle Central (Lola and Charlotte) and some others in Tickle Philes Clipstore in which he fantastically make his victims ballistics.
I have to say, I found very interesting material on ribcage tickling especially in Russian videos (M/F, which I love most).

I also give far more attention to the upper body than many in here seem to, Pandora Paramour TICKLEEROTIC her videos give
plenty of attention to armpits

My ribs are probably my worst tickle spot. I am a Lee leaning switch, so I enjoy tickling these areas as well. I use a variety of techniques, but usually start feather light. I find an electric toothbrush to be an evil tool here, also a wartenburg wheel.

My favorite place to be tickled, but also my worst spot. I like having my hands cuffed over my head and tickled until I can’t breathe. I usually reach sub space relatively fast because it’s such masochistic joy to me.

I'm an upper-body fan primarily, but as a matter of fact, I've just run into an upper-body problem, if you can call it a problem. My 'lee is extremely ticklish around her upper ribcage, she has that one spot some 'lees have that produce that pained, silent laughter. Problem is, I really enjoy gentle belly tickling as well, softly stroking and teasing around the belly button and lower belly, and that doesn't tickle her that much. Makes me sad. Her feet aren't ticklish at all, which I don't mind, she still likes having them played with, but the belly thing kinda sucks! I like to play the "hold still" game around the waist.

I absolutely agree with you, that's and underrated spot. I think lots people is unbearably ticklish there. I'd love to see full sessions in which that area is worked out properly with different techniques on a tied victim.

In my opionion, a good rib tickler is MT (from Russia). There are 2 videos of him tickling 2 beautiful girls in Tickle Central (Lola and Charlotte) and some others in Tickle Philes Clipstore in which he fantastically make his victims ballistics.
I have to say, I found very interesting material on ribcage tickling especially in Russian videos (M/F, which I love most).
Thank you :)
Maybe you’ll like these rib tickling clips with fashion stylist Irina:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?283557-Tickle-Therapy-Stylist-foot-tickle-treatment

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?254590-Tickle-therapy-Stylist-on-the-massage-table

I am a foot fan but I really love any spot that gets a great reaction. Armpits are definitely a super fun area to tickle. I like to slowly stroke them with just one finger up and down over and over. Then dig in with all ten fingers at once.

Personally, I get into the lee's head way in advance. Not in a direct way, but indirectly. For example, let the lee' know what the two of you will be doing later in the week (or later in the evening) at a specified day/time, but not mention it mucch after that, except for the occasional and nonchalant mentioning of it. It works even better if the lee is also turned on by the thought of being tied up/getting a blow job/etc (so find out and cater to their desires as well, whatever they may be, even if it is 100% total submission or not). I like to present it in a way which makes them know they're going to be going wild under my direction (not just by tickling, but also in getting them off in all the ways they enjoy/orgasms/etc), but know they're going to be wild without exactly knowing how I'll be making them go crazy.

Regardless of where the tickling is happening, its all about build up in my experience. As with other things. Starting wayyyy before it actually happens.

Regarding areas between the ribs and the armpits that I've found -- one that has almost always been a hit with multiple lee's is right up in the side of the boobs. Not IN the boobs, but right where the boobs connect with the ribs. Right in that area. Just hit it with a few fingers, get in the "pocket" and jiggle fingers like crazy in there.

Always a very intense reaction if you hit it right.

But of course, it also depends on the lee'. Although that area is always a hit, sometimes moving up into the armpits or down into the ribs under her boobs are where its at.

Experiment. You'll find where whoever is under you goes absolutely crazy from being hit at.

Also, for the sake of being well rounded, I am sure this all would work equally well on male lee's as well.

-Pac

Sometimes it's a toss up for me. Tickling a women's belly mound is sexy as hell. But the armpits take the cake because they are hairless and smooth. A hairy man tickling a girl's armpits will always win for me.

By far my favorite area as a Ler. I used to be strictly feet but after getting older (30) realizing most women are more ticklish on the sides and underarms especially if pinned down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it's a toss up for me. Tickling a women's belly mound is sexy as hell. But the armpits take the cake because they are hairless and smooth. A hairy man tickling a girl's armpits will always win for me.
Well, female belly is also hairless :)

Tickletherapist you are by far one of the best ticklers in the market.
But I would love to see more ticklish models :) I am sure there are plenty in Russia... and they are so sexy.

It's usually one of my first go to tickling spot is feet aren't available since they're one of the easiest to get to. I love tickling them from behind while you're holding or huging them and them thrashing their heads back and fourth, or when they fall to the group.

Tickletherapist you are by far one of the best ticklers in the market.
But I would love to see more ticklish models :) I am sure there are plenty in Russia... and they are so sexy.
;)
We are after them.

“Counting”ribs is so much fun and my gf freaks out if I do so.

not much on ribs, but as a foot man, I have learned to appreciate the rest of the upperbody, especially the stomach and pits/breast/collarbone areas, especially the sides of the breasts and the red-hot-ticklish area right under the pits and beside the breasts. As others have said, it's more intimate, and the reactions are stronger, likely because it's the center of the body. I think fast fingers in oiled/lotioned pits might create the most explosive reactions in terms of vulnerability.

What are usually the main reactions from your 'lee when tickled there? And which kind of reaction do you love to see???
My favorite one is whena lee tries to hold any kind of laughter making involuntary gasps and spasms before falling into desperation. I loveinvoluntary movements and laughter mixed with desperation and bucking up and when the lee starts to beg.

What are usually the main reactions from your 'lee when tickled there? And which kind of reaction do you love to see???
My favorite one is whena lee tries to hold any kind of laughter making involuntary gasps and spasms before falling into desperation. I loveinvoluntary movements and laughter mixed with desperation and bucking up and when the lee starts to beg.

Lol, the best of it is the bouncing boobies. That looks so cute and hot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back