• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia (Fictional Fetish Metaverse) : Pavonis Pharmacopiea

Still looking good so far with the backstory and concoctions. A very good mixture of magic and science indeed. ;)

Thank you for the comments :)

I'm writing today another sub-project, direct sequel of Pavonis Pharmacopeia, more influenced by Sci-Fi than "magick" ;)
I'll starting to share it here since tomorrow, once I have finished a "definitive documentation" of it :)

Hi :)

I haven't yet finished my "documentation" about these new type of "lotions/potions", so I think I will presenting them next week
(I'll maybe post an introduction this week-end if I've got time) :)

The Scrabble SLiME & the Anagram Alcaloid are only the two first "primitive" species (1st generation), but I have imaginated 7 generations at total :)

Until now, only the 3 first generations are stable (the other ones are still in progress) :)

Before publishing the story (or more exactly a "saga") about my new "lotions", I'm going to publish a short serie in 3 chapters as an "introduction" (or more exactly a transition) between Pavonis Pharmacopeia and the new saga that will coming soon :)

I'm going to publish this short serie, called CROSSWOES CASES, in a different thread, as it is different than Pavo Pharmacopeia (but still in the same Fantazia fictional universe and featuring the characters introduced in the two chapters of PAVO Parapharmaceutics Laboratory) :)

In fact, CROSSWOES CASES will be very scientifical and psychological (or even psychiatrical) oriented ;)

Here's a teaser of this short serie :

Last edited:

Here's a little update of the Lotion Tiwaz :)

Lotion_Tiwaz.jpg

If you like it, let's take a look to my last story : Polish O'Nail :)

I'm quite interested what would the Hypersensitizing Hydromel do to a person who is already extremely ticklish and how would that feel :p

For example, the Hypersensitizing Hydromel is able to turn hands even more ticklish than feet, so used on feet, it turns them EXTREMELY ticklish ; so if feet are already extremely ticklish, imagine that a simple touch of the soles tickles them as much as the most intense tickles ;)

It's highly recommanded to use latex gloves while manipulating the Hypersensitizing Hydromel and also to dilute it before application :)

Here's a new SPECIAL lotion : the FreeCell Fluid ;)

Free_Cell_Fluid.jpg

Trivia : This special iridescent oily lotion is probably as tickly as the lotion Tiwaz but the tickles aren't produced chemically
(but as the "nanobots" are microscopic size, the tickling effect is close to a chemical reaction).
However, the real potential of this special lotion is that it is as "intelligent" as an autonomous robot while having a liquid oily structure ;)

Comments appreciated :)

I still need time this week for writing the next chapters of the Cosmogony Crossover saga, so I plan to continue the publication next week :)

In waiting, I'm going to publish some unrealized bonuses (not necessarily in direct continuity with the saga story) :)

As first bonus, here's a new OFFICIAL lotion, or more exactly a Garnish (lotion & potion at the same time), inspired by a custom Kaunan lotion from a French Fantazia's fan (polk on TicklingFR), that I have called Ambrine ;)

Ambrine.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back