• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantazia (Fictional Fetish Metaverse) : Pavonis Pharmacopiea

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Hi :)

Here's my last Fantazia's project : Pavonis Pharmacopeia :)

Pavonis_Pharmacopeia_outside_book.jpg

Pavonis_Pharmacopeia_inside_book.jpg

Pavonis_Pharmacopeia.jpg

Lotions_Demo.jpg

(Large size version attached to this post)

Feel free to give your comments :)

If you like it, I'll posting more pages soon ;)

Cynthia

Attachments

• Lotions Demo.jpg
    Lotions Demo.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 174
Thank you :)

I'd really love to experiment my lotions on Goddess Shelly's sacred soles ;)

My lotions ideas are made to be used by any ticklers for their RP sessions ;)

I have imaginated more evil & kinky lotions that I will publish there very soon :)

I have noticed an erratum on the "Lotion F" page (written "Fetischismus" instead of the correct word "Fetishismus"), so I have made a special bonus including the corrected version :)

Diamond_Queen.jpg

Trivia : Dr Diana Diamond ("Diamond Queen") is a fictional character from my Fantazia's fictional fetish metaverse :)
She often uses the Lotion F, so I have included a pic of her in the laboratory where this lotion has been created ;)

Hi :)

Here's another lotion that fits finely with the two previous ones ;)

Hope you'll like this one, too :)

Lotion_S.jpg

Comments are appreciated ; they motivate me to produce new ideas ;)

Oh, very interesting ideas indeed here. I like the idea of a potion book detailing different ways to increase sensitivity and the ingredients listed ae all fitting certainly. Maybe something that can lead to denial as well, regardless of how much pleasure the person recieves?

Oh, very interesting ideas indeed here. I like the idea of a potion book detailing different ways to increase sensitivity and the ingredients listed ae all fitting certainly. Maybe something that can lead to denial as well, regardless of how much pleasure the person recieves?
Thank you for your support :)

Yes, that was my idea for the concept of this project : making a realistic book between a paramedical lotions manual and an esoteric witchcraft grimoire containing the secret formulas of our erotic fantasy lotions ideas ;)

I have ever thought about the "denial" idea, yes ;)

Here's a new lotion "unlocked" by your support :)

Lotion_B.jpg

Hi again :)

To celebrate the Valentine's Day and to thank all your positive comments, here's the Ultimate Edition of my official Pavonis Pharmacopeia demo pages :

Lotions_Demo.jpg

Nothing really new about this new edition...?
Right : just the labels of the lotions, now directly identified by their Futhark name instead of the previous initial :)
Why this change ? Because I plan to publish soon not less than 26 new lotions (including a "special" one) ! :eek:
YES ! And there are just enough alphabetic letters to identify them once I have renamed the original ones ;)
That will make a total of 30 lotions + 1 "special" one, and also some more bonus to come ;)

Here's now the Ultimate Edition of the 4 lotions above in the order where they appear in the official Pavonis Pharmacopeia book :

Pavonis_Pharmacopeia.jpg

Lotion_Berkanan.jpg
Lotion_Sowilo.jpg

Lotion_Fehu.jpg
Lotion_Hagalaz.jpg

As always, comments are still appreciated :)

Here's the fifth original lotion ("Lotion Tiwaz") + a "bonus lotion" for every TMF fans of my lotions ("Lotion Kaunan") ;)

Lotions_Bonus.jpg

I let you discover the Lotion Tiwaz while the Lotion Kaunan will be YOUR OWN LOTION :)
Yes : with the Lotion Kaunan, I allow you to edit the page in order to create your own lotion having the properties you wish :)

And if you don't know how to edit directly the image, it's also possible to edit a text version of it :

Code:
/======   C u s t o m   C o c k t a i l   E d i t i o n   ======/
/---------------------------------------------------------------/
/							Kaunan	/
/       <>	   L o t i o n   K a u n a n			/
/       ][							/
/       ][		CUSTOM COCKTAIL				/
/      /__\							/
/     ) ## (		"English Name"				/	Edit de "text between quotes" with your custom text
/    ( ## ° )	(Replace with your custom name)			/
/     (____)		"Nom Français"				/	Editez le "texte entre guillemets" par votre propre texte
/		(Remplacer par votre nom personnalisé)		/
/	COMPOSITION		|	COMPOSITION		/	Ingredients are not necessary, so you can :	
/				|				/
/ * "Ingredient 1"		| * "Ingrédient 1"		/	* Pick some "official ingredients" from my other "official lotions"
/ * "Ingredient 2"		| * "Ingrédient 2"		/	* Indicate your own ingredients
/ * "Ingredient 3"		| * "Ingrédient 3"		/	* Keep the default ingredients (I will edit them later)
/ * "Ingredient 4"		| * "Ingrédient 4"		/	
/ * "Ingredient 5"		| * "Ingrédient 5"		/	The Dye ingredient indicates the color code of the lotion, so you can :
/ * "Ingredient 6"		| * "Ingrédient 6"		/	* Let it unchanged (H200)
/ * "Ingredient 7"		| * "Ingrédient 7"		/	* Indicate a random value between H0 to H360 (for a random color)
/ * Dye : H200 (from 0 to 360)	| * Colorant : H200 (de 0 à 360)/	* Indicate directly your custom color (for example "Red")
/	PROPERTIES		|	PROPRIETES		/	Edit the properties of your custom lotion / Editez les propriétés de votre propre lotion
/				|				/
/ "Indicate here the properties"| "Indiquer ici les propriétés"	/	You only need to edit the properties in english (or in french)
/				|				/	Your text has to fit inside the cell
/				|				/
/				|				/	Vous devez seulement éditer les propriétés en français (ou en anglais)
/				|				/	Votre texte doit contenir dans la zone
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/				|				/
/-------------------------------|-------------------------------/

Another great few additions to the potions there indeed Cynthia. How many are you looking to have in total? Any amount in mind?

Another great few additions to the potions there indeed Cynthia. How many are you looking to have in total? Any amount in mind?
I had initially imaginated 5 lotions (the 5 ones published above) & 5 potions, but I finally plan to extend it to 31 official lotions + 31 official potions (26 new lotions + 26 new potions, then), with also the "Lotion Kaunan" contest in order to eventually include more lotions and a "mystery potion" for another future contest in order to eventually include more potions :)

All looking good so far with the book effects. How do we save the text edits? Or do we just copy and paste onto here if you want to see them?

All looking good so far with the book effects. How do we save the text edits? Or do we just copy and paste onto here if you want to see them?
For creating an home-made "Kaunan Lotion" ?
You can copy the text from the "Code box" on Notepad, select the font "Courier New" and edit it, then, copy and paste it again on TMF between "code" tags :)

I have made the first "new lotion" ("Lotion A", then) and it looks nice :)
I plan to publish it (and the future following ones) soon, once I've got some ideas of lotions from members here ;)

Tomorrow, I'm going to publish the first original potion :)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back