• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Travel Writer Part II: 'No Secrets Among Friends' (MFF/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I haven't submitted a new story for a while, but I finally got around to finishing this one! It's a sequel to 'The Ticklish Travel Writer', which you can find here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...avel-Writer-Part-I-A-Tickling-Dream-In-Nassau

I hope you all enjoy reading this one! As ever, feedback and comments are always appreciated! :)

Katie took a sip from her cocktail and sat back on the wicker couch. The sun was setting, and she was enjoying some evening drinks with her friends Melissa, Emily, Joe, and Alex. They'd all gone Katie, Emily, and Joe were sitting together on the couch, with Melissa and Alex on chairs next to them.

"So, how was your chill-out session?" enquired Melissa

For Katie, it had been a memorable day. That morning, she had experienced what she could only describe as a 'tickle-dream'. She'd fallen asleep down by the pool, and had been convinced that a phantom tickler had been having their wicked way with her, sneakily tickling her as she slept. So convinced was she, that she'd laughed, squirmed, and no doubt drawn lots of attention to herself. She'd been mildly embarrassed, but being such a free spirit, she'd managed to brush it off.

"Well, dear Katie here had a little incident down by the pool today!" said Emily, winking at her friend. "Didn't you?"

Katie nervously curled her toes. She kept slipping her feet in and out of her flip-flops, letting the evening breeze wash over her bare feet.

"Well, it was kinda silly.....," she stammered, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Yes?" chorused Joe, Alex, and Melissa.

The cat was almost out of the bag now, and Katie knew it. What was the worst that could happen?
"I was on the sun longer, and I, erm, was sure that someone was, erm.........tickling me when I was asleep!" she stuttered.

Her friends burst out laughing

"It's not funny!" insisted Katie, burying her head in her hands.

"Oh my gosh, that's so silly!" laughed Melissa. "You actually thought that someone would tickle you in broad daylight, on a busy pool deck?"

Katie shrugged. "It must've been my imagination?" she responded.

"The ocean air must be messing with your mind!" teased Joe.

Emily, who was equally as playful and fun-loving as her friend, and knew all about her ticklishness, could see an opportunity for some fun. They'd been close for many years, and had always liked to outdo each other, often competitively.

"Let me show you what happens when someone DOES tickle her!" said Emily. She lifted up Katie's bare right foot, placed it in her lap, and snaked a single finger down her sole. Katie's toes wiggled and she let out a spurt of laughter.

"Ooooheheheheeee!" she giggled, quickly withdrawing her foot. "Stop-heheheheeeee-stop that!"

"Oh no, sweetie!" laughed Emily. "This is all in the name of science!"

She took a firmer grip of Katie's foot and continued to tickle, lightly scribbling her fingernails across her sole. Katie's giggles quickly changed to full-throated laughter.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA EM-EHEHEHEHE-STOOOOOPAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" she shrieked.

"Well this IS news!" enthused Melissa. "I had no idea you were ticklish!"

"She's very ticklish, aren't you?" teased Emily, bringing her tickling fingers to rest. Katie breathed heavily. She swore she could still feel those fingernails on her foot.

"I, erm, well........" Katie stammered and broke off, blushing. She slipped her feet back into her flip-flops and attempted to steer the conversation towards other subjects, preferably those that didn't involve tickling.

"So, what did you guys do today?" she asked Joe and Alex.

Emily, her appetite for tickling having been whetted, suddenly felt the need to illustrate her point even more. She was being characteristically adventurous.

"Oh no, girl!" she laughed. "You're not getting off that easily!"

Katie tensed up. Knowing Emily as she did, she had a horrible feeling she was plotting and scheming.

"Joe, would you be so kind?" asked Emily sweetly. "If you don't mind holding her still?"

"Well of course, madam!" replied Joe, suddenly getting into the spirit of the occasion as well.

Joe sat down next to Katie on the couch and gently wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her gently but firmly. Emily lifted up both of Katie's legs and placed them into her lap.

"W-what are you doing?" demanded Katie, her voice sounding ever more panicked.

"Just having a little fun!" said Emily, slipping off Katie's flip-flops and letting them drop to the floor. Katie took a sharp intake of breath as her beautiful size six feet, complete with her cute pink-painted toes, were fully exposed.

Emily began to run her fingernails up and down Katie's soles, alternating between her left and right foot. Katie's laughter was instant, from the slightest touch. Emily had hooked her ankles under her arm, preventing Katie from moving them very much.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! EM-HEHEHEHEHEEEE-ST-STOPITAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" she pleaded breathlessly.

"See what I mean?" said Emily, gleefully. "She's soooooo ticklish!"

Through her hysterical laughter, Katie tried to protest, beg, plead, and appeal to Emily's merciful side.

"EMILY PLEASEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" she squealed. "STOP-AHAHAHAHA-STOP TICKLING MEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!"
With a single finger, Emily then began to gently tickle Katie's toes, wiggling her finger up and down each toe and in between them. Katie reacted instantly. Her toes were the spot, and she thrashed so hard that Joe's firm grip was nearly broken.

"OOOOOOOHHHH-HEHEHEHEEEEE-STOP IT-AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA," she cackled, completely unable to stand the sensations yet utterly powerless to do anything about it.

While all of Katie's efforts were focused on enduring the foot tickling, Joe, throwing caution to the wind, stealthily ran his fingers up and down her sides. Katie squealed with surprise and almost jumped clear off the couch.

"Heheheheeee-noooooo!" she laughed, spinning around and noticing Joe grinning. "I-I'll get you for that!" she said.

"Oh yeah?" taunted Joe. "It doesn't look like you're in much of a position to do that!"

Joe continued to lightly tickle Katie's ribs and sides, skilfully dancing his fingers up and down. She twisted and thrashed her upper body as much as she could, but, sitting in the middle, she wasn't able to move much.

"JOE-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" laughed Katie. "C-C'MONAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS ISN'T FAIR-EHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Wanna try?" asked Emily, winking at Melissa.

"I'd love to!" laughed Melissa. She knelt down in front of Katie's feet. Katie shook her head furiously.

"Don't you dare-AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA NOOOOOOO!"

Katie didn't finish her sentence as Melissa began to tickle her feet with glee, wiggling her fingernails all over her sensitive soles.

As she flailed her arms, Joe took his chance. He lightly scribbled his fingers on Katie's underarms, which were another major tickle spot. She screamed with laughter, quickly pulling her arms down to protect herself.

"NOOOOOAHAHAHAHA-STOPITAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!" she pleaded.

"Alright, I think she's had enough," laughed Emily, calling a halt to the impromptu tickling. Katie fell back on the couch, laughing weakly.

"Your secret's out, babe!" laughed Emily, wiggling her fingers in Katie's direction.

Katie gulped in lungfuls of air as she tried to regain her composure. She giggled weakly as her friends grinned and slapped each other high fives. She silently swore revenge, and was already wondering about how she could get them back for what they'd put her through.

To be continued.....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back