• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lawrence vs The Godfather

luvwomenfeet

Lawrence of Arabia and The Godfather are two my favorite movies, but I can't decide which is better.

Lawrence of Arabia is about an English Lieutenant (Peter O'Toole) in WWI who, during an assignment for the Arab Bureau, falls in love with the desert and goes native, ultimately betraying his home country and fighting for the Arab cause for independence.

The Godfather is about an Italian-American mafia family, the Corleones, and the Patriarch's son's reluctant journey in taking up the mantle after his father's (Marlon Brando) death.

Which movie is superior?

I have seen both films several times. I vote for The Godfather. It was perhaps Marlon Brando's best performance (or perhaps second best after On the Waterfront).

Apples and oranges. The Godfather is a gangster opera which takes its time. Lawrence Of Arabia is a 70mm masterpiece which is at its best on a big cinema screen. I like both. :)

Gods, I remember Lawrence of Arabia. A very tragic movie. You really feel for Lawrence in the end (especially when you realize how much Britian's government used him for it's own ends).

I've never been able to sit through the Godfather in it's entirety unfortunately, probably because it is so incredibly long.

I have equal trouble with Camelot, Cleopatra, and the Lord of the Rings movies.

A Double Bill to Numb the Hindquarters

Gee, this is sorta as if you'd asked me to choose between chocolate and peanut butter. <br> Chocolate is good. Peanut butter is good. MUST I choose between them?<br>
In fact, they're great together!<p>
Thus, I suggest watching LAWRENCE OF ARABIA (that long love song to British imperialism and a hero with ethereal eyes) and THE GODFATHER (a celebration of warm family values preserved by any cold-blooded means necessary, meaning a VERY American story) one evening one after the other. (ILuvDDs is, of course, permitted to demur.)

Last edited:
(ILuvDDs is, of course, permitted to demur.)

You come to me, and you say, "ILuvDDs...watch the Godfather without skipping through it." But you don't write. You don't call. You don't even come over to my place on Sundays for fruit and cake. Instead, you come into a tickling media forum I frequent on the day my girlfriend and I are going order out for pizza and wings...and you ask me to do you this favor.

;) :D

Look, I don't have time for THIS! <br> Company will be here any moment and I still haven't gotten that horse head outta bed and we haven't figured out yet where the guests will park their camels.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back