• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina tickled by rivals (FF/F) - short story

kevinhart

Rachel was the best ballerina at Hugo's Dance School. She was so good that she was Hugo's favorite, and she regularly showed off to make flaunt her skills to her fellow ballet dancers. Rachel was a beautiful 25 year old woman, with long legs, a slender waist, dark brown hair, and wore each day to class her signature skintight red leotard and ballet tights.

Unfortunately for Rachel, Hugo had recently sold the school to Jane's father. Jane was a ballet dancer at the school as well, and she and her friend Ann, who also danced at the school, were itching to teach Rachel a lesson in humility. Jane was an attractive 27 year old blonde woman who preferred to wear a black leotard to class, and Ann was a cute 24 year old redhead, somewhat shorter than the other girls, who wore a pink leotard to class.

Ever since Hugo had sold his school to Jane's father, Rachel had been picked on by Jane and Ann. Both had tried to poke holes in her confidence, but Rachel maintained her poise and self-assurance despite the bullying. Jane even asked her father to make Jane manager, which gave Jane and Ann even more of an ability to get even with Rachel, but nothing seemed to work.

Finally, Ann had an idea. Ann remembered that Hugo used to work with Rachel one on one a lot, and that when he was lifting her during the dances, Rachel often seemed to shiver, as though the slightest touch made her react. With nothing else working, Jane and Ann decided a little tickle torture was in order for their fellow dancer.

The next class, all three girls were at the school, wearing their signature leotards and ballet tights. Ann kept Rachel engaged in conversation well after everyone else left in order to keep her at the school long enough for Jane to make sure the building was empty and the doors were locked. Then, the fun began.

"Well, I really need to get going," Rachel said.

"Before you leave," Jane began, "I need you to complete your endurance training. It's a new thing here. I'm requiring it of all the girls who want to dance here."

Rachel looked confused. "I'm not familiar with any endurance training," she said.

"Oh, it's a new thing. But if you want to keep dancing here, you'll have to submit to it. It won't take long at all," Jane said with a smile.

As Jane was talking, Ann took Rachel by surprise from behind and grabbed each of her wrists, pulling Rachel's hands behind her back. Ann worked out her arms more than Rachel, so Rachel was somewhat helpless and unable to get her arms free despite trying.

"What are you doing!?" Rachel asked worriedly.

Jane grinned slyly and sauntered over to Rachel. "Oh don't worry. You might even like this," Jane said.

"Like what?" Rachel asked suspiciously.

"Get her, Jane!" Ann shouted.

Jane dug ten fingers into Rachel's stomach. Rachel's eyes clenched as she shrieked and hunched over.

"I told you she'd be ticklish!" Ann shouted exuberantly. "Get her! Get her!"

"Is someone losing their composure?" Jane taunted as she once again dug her fingers into Rachel's stomach, causing the same reaction.

Jane kept tickling Rachel's stomach and then stopping just long enough for Rachel to regain her composure and hope it was overwith. But each time Rachel took a breath and stood up straight and stoic again, Jane launched back into Rachel's exposed midsection.

"You're just so ticklish," Jane said as Rachel collapsed to the ground due to a prolonged tickling by Jane. Ann then mounted Rachel's arms, pinning her to the ground with Anne's strong thighs. Before Jane could even resume command, Ann began eagerly spidering Rachel's ribs, Ann's nails gliding along the tight, sleek red leotard that Rachel was wearing.

Rachel erupted into a fit of very unladylike laughter as she writhed, squirmed, and kicked to get away. Jane then mounted Rachel's waist to keep her in position and began alternating tickling Rachel's sides and pits. Rachel laughed and screamed and bucked wildly. She had never been tickled like this before and the experience was overwhelming.

"Is someone ticklish?" Jane said as Rachel begged for the torment to cease.

"YOU HAVE TO STOP!" Rachel managed to blurt out between laughing and flailing.

"We'll stop for now," Jane said, "but let's hope you learned your lesson and have gained some humility."

Jane got up to release Rachel, but Ann remaining sitting on Rachel's arms, fluttering the nips of her nails over Rachel's breasts and nipples, causing Rachel to let out an endless series of squeaks and laughter. Jane motioned for Ann to get up, which Ann reluctantly did.

Rachel curled up into a ball in an instinctive act of self-protection while Jane and Ann both stood looking down with their hands on their hips. Rachel scurried away to the shower room while Jane and Ann shared a fist bump at having taken Rachel down a notch.

"Do you think she's learned her lesson?" Ann asked.

"We'll see," Jane said, "we'll see."

Short, sweet, and I like the playfulness of "is someone ticklish?"

Thumbs up.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back