• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone out there for more than just fun?

Angel_Feathers

TMF Novice
Lonely out there
Hello everyone,

I'm not looking for a play partner or a one night stand. I've just realized over the years that to really be happy, I need to be with someone romantically who shares the tickle fetish. It's not the same if they are just humoring you. I've tried Fetlife and other websites with no luck but I figure its time to try here again.

Guy or girl, I swing both ways. I'm just looking to get to know someone and perhaps date and it becomes more naturally. So if you are looking for the same please send me a pm.

A bit about me,
I'm Jade, 34female from southern Massachusetts, more toward Providence.

I'm a geek so finding another geek is pretty important to share common interests. I enjoy video games, especially the DragonAge series, animated movies like from Dreamworks and Disney, Anime, dressing up and going to conventions like Anime Boston and RI commicon, comics, books in general, love traveling, the ocean and going to the beach, the ocean and swimming, dolphins and orcas are very important to me, amusement parks like Disney and 6 flags, Karaoke, going out with friends and to parties, hiking, not really a sports person, more like an artsy person. I am a massage therapist and I love my job, though i do not mix it with tickling. I'm very ticklish myself and love to tickle back so finding another switch is pretty important. Love to be affectionate and tickle cuddles are so amazing! I adore soft tickling, feathers being a favorite tool. I hate hard digging in as it only hurts me and doesn't tickle at all. Also not into pain at all or prolonged hardcore tickle torture. I prefer to be slowly savored like a fine wine :)

What I'm looking for, NO INTROVERTS PLEASE!!!
Someone who shares a lot of interests and has a passion for life. Someone who knows what they want, has feelings and shows them. I cannot be with an introvert. I love going out with friends and family, going to conventions and parties and while being the life of the party isn't necessary I'd love for someone to be there with me and at least be friendly, social and show an interest in others. At least a little bit or romance has to be present, not to Fabio levels but like candles, maybe a walk on the beach at sunset, a rose every now and then and don't worry, I love to spoil so it definitely wouldn't be one sided. I want to be equal as well. I'm a strong passionate woman and definitely don't need saving but its nice to know you have my back and will be protective. Not into drugs. I'm not a drinker, its fine if you are but don't pressure me into drinking. Feet are ok, not into them myself but if you are hardcore into them to the point where its not about tickling anymore not interested.

I think that's about it for now lol. if you have any questions or are in general interested please pm me! There are pictures on my profile and can provide more if you wish but not nudes as that's not what im looking for neither will i provide feet ones.
thanks for reading!

Angel

Last edited:
If only I lived closer. I’m in between Florida and Massachusetts in Virginia. A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn’t have any trouble finding that perfect person

My heart aches. I would be a perfect match if I weren’t almost twice your age. You will find someone I’m sure.

Fabio levels lol
Dragon Age rocks!

I'm pretty introverted (I think) so probably not the best match. Good luck in your search!
Happy Valentine's Day <3

I feel your pain, Angel_Feathers. I'm looking for something almost identical. I'm in NYC, a lot older than you (47) and it sucks. I don't want to steal your thunder on your post, so I won't say anymore about me, other than this is one of the hardest things I've ever tried to accomplish. I wish you luck.

I'm in the same boat. 40 years old in and still searching for Her. I'd like to believe she's out there somewhere, still. Perhaps I am hoping in vain.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back