• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The long train ride to ComixCon (F/F, forced orgasm + tickling; story + illustration)

Wanda_Bedomd

TMF Novice
trainjob.jpg
(Hey all, I promised you a new story! Sorry it took so long!)

(DISCLAIMER: Wanda Bedomd, Sadie Hystic, Delta Omega Mu, ComixCon, Cooksfield, and Ocular are all works of fiction. Any relation to other entities is not intentional, except when it is, in which case the author claims Fair Use to portray a parody of the existing entity.)

When I go to Comixcon, I always take the train from Cooksfield to San Diego. It'd be an eight-hour drive by car, and I hate driving that long. At least on the train I can read or take a nap or something, kick my shoes off, get comfortable. It's usually pretty relaxing.

Usually.

The train was oddly empty this trip, and for the first couple hours I wondered if I was the only one in my car. At first I thought it was a good thing, that I would get some peace and quiet.

That's when Sadie showed up.

We hadn't talked much since the Delta Omega Mu party, but I suspected that she had talked about me quite a bit - someone had to be starting all those rumors about me in the cosplay community.

She leaned on the doorway of my compartment, and smiled coyly. "Heyyy, Wanda. Long time no see."

I shifted nervously. What was she up to?

"Small world, huh?" she continued. "We seem to be the only two in this car." Sadie let herself in and sat in the seat on the other side of the small compartment, facing me.

I didn't like the idea of the two of us being alone together, and suddenly regretted my short skirt and top (even though they were cute and looked just like the ones Supergirl wore during Bruce Timm's Justice League series run.) Shit! I've already put away my shoes, too! I thought, as I spied them sitting in my half-opened luggage. I moved my knees together and crossed my arms over my chest defensively.

Sadie smirked, seemingly in reaction to my guarded posture. "So, you're attending all 4 days, I assume?"

"Uh, yeah. I got hired for a couple modeling gigs. One for an art school tonight that is paying for my hotel up through Sunday, and a 'booth babe' gig for Occular Corp tomorrow that's getting me a professional 4-day pass."

"You sure seem to be in demand when it comes to cosplay modeling gigs. That video we made in college ended up being pretty good marketing for you when all is said and done, huh?"

I bit my lip as I repressed the urge to scream at her.

Good MARKETING? Is she for fucking real? It was like she expected me to thank her for humiliating me! It was true that the video got me a lot of attention online, but it wasn't exactly the good kind.

She had the audacity to continue, "I mean, I'm just as good of a cosplayer as you, but no one offers me gigs. I have to just pay for the convention like everybody else."

'Just as good'!? Is she for real? Last year, she just wore a business suit - except without a shirt underneath the jacket - and said she was "Sexy Doctor Who." (I mean, she can't even get the name of the character right, for fuck's sake! The show is called "Doctor Who?", the character is just called "The Doctor". Jeez, what a fake nerd.)

"Of course, I'm not so into it that I'm wearing cosplay on the train the day before the con even starts," she said mockingly as she eyed my outfit.

"This ISN'T cosplay. It's just a supergirl crop top and a blue miniskirt. I wear it all the time! Of course, I'm sure that's like deluxe cosplay by your standards."

Shit. Did I just say that out loud?

Sadie stood up and glared daggers at me. I felt my heart pound as I realized that I had fucked up.

"You... ungrateful ****! I basically made you, and you have the nerve to insult me!?"

I considered running for it, but she was blocking the door by this point, and I didn't even have shoes on. "Sorry! I'm sorry, OK, Sadie? Just don't do anything crazy, ok?"

"Oh, so I'm CRAZY now, is that it?" she said as she leaned over me, wide-eyed (which really wasn't selling me on the not-crazy).

"Sadie, you're scaring meeEEEH!!! HAHA No! STAHAHAHAP IT!" I cried as she started tickling my exposed belly with her manicured nails.

"You should be scared, you bitch! I promised the conductor a blowjob to put a 'Do Not Enter' sign up! You're all mine for the next six hours!"

My heart pounded hard when Sadie confessed her plan, and I tried to make a run for it, but I didn't even make it past her. I felt one hand go up under my arm and another grab my inner thigh and tickle hard enough to kind of hurt. The tickling sensation shot through me and I instantly went weak in the knees as I laughed and gasped for breath. "NOOhohohoho! GAWD! HEHEHEHEHELP! AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA! NO! FUHUHUHUHUCK!"

"Such a squirmer you are, Wanda! I'd almost forgotten!" Sadie taunted as her fingers continued to dance on my unwilling flesh. "I think I better strap you down a bit." She shoved me back into my chair, hard. I wanted to try to flee again, but I was already out of breath and my body felt like jelly. Sadie pulled down a strap from above, one of the ones meant to secure heavy luggage to the overhead rack. She then pulled my arms up and tied my wrists securely in the sturdy straps.

I started to regain my breath, and couldn't help but whimper pitifully as she tied me into the vulnerable position. "P-Please, Sadie. Don't. It's torture! Please!"

In response, Sadie straddled me and leaned in close. She stroked my neck, then whispered, "how fucked up is it that your begging is just really turning me on?"

I felt her hand grab my breast and lightly pinch my stiffening nipple as it poked visibly through the fabric of my top. Involuntarily, I let out a surprised squeak and then a soft moan. "R-really fucked up. Please, let meEEEEEK heehee! NO! No no! Not there! *snort* heeheeheehee! *snort*"

Her merciless fingers had slid up under my top and started tickling my breasts. Her fingernails oh so lightly scratched right under my nipples, and I giddily squirmed and bounced and futilely tried to pull away.

"Oh, I really missed tickling these marvelous tits of yours, Wanda. It is such a shame to keep them hidden away, don't you think?"

I shook my head back and forth frantically, too out of breath to speak, tears forming in the corners of my eyes, but she lifted my shirt up anyway, exposing my chest fully to the cool air-conditioned compartment.

"Ooh! Look how stiff they are! Are you sure you're not enjoying this?" Sadie began teasing my nipples, rapidly flicking them with her index fingers, creating a different but equally intense tickling sensation that made me want to jump out of my own skin.

"EEEEEP! heeheehee! STOP THAhaHaHAT! PLEAHEEHEEHEESE NOT MY *snort* NOT MY NIHIHIHIHIPPLES! FUCK! FUHUHUHUHUCK! FUCK YOU!"

Sadie's tickling then turned into a more sensual groping, "Fuck me? So eager, are you?" She bent down and began to suck on my right tit while continuing to fondle my left. My whole body flushed pink as I felt her tongue ring rub against my nipple, and I accidentally allowed myself to moan suggestively.

Sadie pulled away slowly, a string of saliva trailing from my breast to her mouth. She grinned at me, lustfully. "What a good fuck toy you are. Now, how about attention a little bit lower, hmmm?"

Her hands trailed down my torso and then over my thighs. I pushed them together tightly and continued to protest. "No! Sadie! Enough! You've had your fun!"

Sadie looked me in the eye and slid her hands up the sides of my skirt anyway. I felt her fingers latch onto the sides of my panties and then slowly, teasingly, start to drag them down.

"I said, NO!" I exclaimed as I gained a bit more courage, and with all the strength I could muster I kicked her away with my foot, hard. She tumbled back, and a visible red spot was now on her shoulder where my foot had connected.

The brief feeling of triumph turned into dread when she looked at me angrily and I realize how helpless I still was. I fumbled at the straps, trying to free myself. Sadie moved toward me, and I frenziedly kicked at her, trying to keep her back. But, she was expecting it this time, and I felt her firmly grab my ankle.

Shit.

"You know, I think people that take their shoes off on public transport really are the rudest." She held my foot up at a very awkward angle for me, making it more difficult to get it away though I continued to struggle and try. "How about a little etiquette lesson, hmm?"

"No! Sadie! Don't! AHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAH! NO! NO! HAHAHAHAH!" I screamed and thrashed as I felt her fingernail drag up and down the inner arch of my foot.

"Wow, your feet are so soft, Wanda, I could just stroke them all day! I never really got a chance to get to them last time!"

"OH GOD, PLEHEEHEEHEASE! NO MORE! NO MORHORHORHORE!"

I don't know how long she kept on at my foot, but it felt like ages. Finally, she gave it a break, and I gasped for breath.

She was far from satisfied, however. She pushed my skirt up, and again grabbed my panties. I was far too exhausted to resist this time, and she slid them effortlessly down and off.

"Don't want to risk you peeing yourself and ruining these, do we? Do you still keep your underwear in their own little bag like a little OCD freak?" She grabbed my small gym bag and zipped it open. "Yup, you really haven't changed much since coll- Oh, wait, what's this?"

I stared, wide-eyed, as she pulled my fully-charged vibrator from my underwear bag. "Sadie. No, please..."

She grinned as she turned it on and turned the intensity dial to 5.

New panic overtook me. "NO! PLEASE! I only ever use it on 1, maybe 2! I'm WAY to sensitive for max! Sadie! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! SADIE!"

She closed in on me, waving the loudly-humming vibrator teasingly and she brought it closer and closer to my vagina. I struggled to get away, but it was futile. She easily spread my weakened legs, and then gently used it to caress my labia.

My reaction surprised both of us.

"AHH! HAHAHAHAH! *snort* NO! OH NO! HeeeheeheeeHEEEHEEHAHAHAHA! OH GAWD! I'm too *snort*, I'm too sensitive! IT TICKLES SOHOHOHOHO BAD! MY PUSSY TICKLES SO BAHAHAHAHAD! *gasp* NO MORE! PLEASE! *snort*"

Though surprised, Sadie was far too amused to stop, and the vaginal tickle torture continued. She applied the lightest touch, which couple with the vibration tickled and teased my nethers in a way I'd never felt before. Tears streamed down my cheeks, and I felt like I was going to lose my mind.

"NO MORE! HAHAHAH! FUCK! PLEEHEEHEEASE! HAHAHAHA! FUCK!" I screamed as I felt myself losing control completely.

"Please, fuck? Well, if you insist!" Sadie suddenly slipped the vibrator into what was, by now, my very well-lubricated pussy.

At first, it tickled even worse, but soon the hard vibration on my g-spot had an orgasm rolling up fast. My whole body tensed and then released as euphoria washed over me. "OOHHHHhhhhhh!"

"You always did cum too easy, Wanda... Let's see how many you can take, hmm?"

I shook my head back and forth to say no, but I could already feel another building before the first one had even subsided. "No! Sadie! *gasp* That's enough! *moan* It's too much! Ah! AH! AHH! AHHH FUCK!"

Not that I needed it, but now Sadie was massaging my clit too with practiced precision. The sensation at this point was both very painful and indescribably and overwhelming pleasurable. My body ached and yet another orgasm wasn't far behind, and I wondered if I could keep my sanity, and how much longer she'd keep up at this.

After my fourth orgasm, Sadie finally turned the vibrator down to 1, but it left it still humming inside me.

"Tha-thank you, but can't you please just take it out? Wa-what are you doing? Sadie NO! Not when I'm like this, I'M TOO EEEEHHH HEEHEHEEEHEE HAHAHAHAHA!"

Sadie's fingers once again began to tickle my poor, helpless body. She kept going back and forth from my torso to my feet, making sure to give my underarms, belly, sides, neck, and sensitive soles each plenty of attention. Maybe it was because she missed them last time, but she gave my feet extra special attention. Every sensitive inch of them got attention, but especially my arches and between my toes. After the orgasms, the tickling was ungodly, a torture I would've done anything to stop.

"NOHOHOHO! *GASP* HEHEHEHEEHEEHEE! STOP! PLEHEEHEASE!" I began to feel myself lose consciousness, the blackness creeping in at the corners of my vision.

Perhaps Sadie had learned from last time, but she stopped right before she pushed me over the edge of unconsciousness. For a solid ten minutes, I just hung there and panted while she kissed and licked me all over my body, then turned the power back up on the vibrator. I protested, and then was overcome by the force orgasm once more.

More orgasms. More tickling. Break. Repeat. More orgasms! More tickling! Break! Repeat! It went on for what seemed like an eternity. I lost all sense of time, I think I even forgot my name.

The last thing I remember - hazily - is her finally sliding that damn vibe out of me and giving me one last deep kiss, and her parting taunting words, "Until next time, bitch."

I'm not sure how much time passed after that, but I came to when the call came over the PA that we were approaching our destination. With some work, I managed to finally get free of the straps, and slipped my shirt and skirt back on. I noted, much to my chagrin, that my panties - the whole bag!- was gone. I'd have to just hope that no one saw up my short little skirt until I got to the hotel. I guess Sadie had to get in one last humiliation.

It was the last one, though, right?

Surely, after that, nothing worse could happen at the convention!
Right?

Last edited:
Love the story and the art! Do we still do the golden feather thing? I seem to remember that from quite some time back...

Somebody go right quick and get one for Wanda here!

Love the story and the art! Do we still do the golden feather thing? I seem to remember that from quite some time back...

Somebody go right quick and get one for Wanda here!

Giving me the golden feather sounds like a euphemism for something I'm not sure I'd enjoy very much. :blush2:

Hey all, I had wanted to post something new every month, but I've had disaster after disaster this year and the depression kind of killed my creativity for a while. I'm actually on the train to the Con right now and it made me think of my last story here, and I promise when I get back, my creative juices will be recharged and I'll finish something new for you guys that I've been working on for a while!

For now I'll think of you guys while I watch the scenery pass!
train window.jpg

Look forward to the return. Love the gimmick involved in all this. So surprised that it hasn't been done more often.

Enjoy the con!

B

Absolutely fantastic work. Love the story and the art too, joined TMF just to finally look at the art and I don’t regret it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back