• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Producers in South Carolina

I don't really know any strictly tickle producers in SC. I know one or two in Columbia that shoot a bit of everything.

I'm kind of confused by your post are these women models or are they just normal vanilla women you know that you would like to see tickled? Do you know if they'd even remotely be interested in being in a clip? Also it sounds like what you're wanting is more along the lines of a custom, so would you also be willing to pay for said girls to be in a clip or are you expecting the producer to pay? Yeah having producers randomly contact random women to ask if they're willing to be in a clip is kind of creepy.

Last edited:
I don't really know any strictly tickle producers in SC. I know one or two in Columbia that shoot a bit of everything.

I'm kind of confused by your post are these women models or are they just normal vanilla women you know that you would like to see tickled? Do you know if they'd even remotely be interested in being in a clip? Also it sounds like what you're wanting is more along the lines of a custom, so would you also be willing to pay for said girls to be in a clip or are you expecting the producer to pay? Yeah having producers randomly contact random women to ask if they're willing to be in a clip is kind of creepy.

To be honest I don't know how producers go about finding their models. I know there are some that have asked girls on the street or places like that. My thought was that if there was someone around here and it wouldn't be an inconvenience, they could try going around the Clemson campus. The girls that I'm thinking about I think might consider, but they aren't models, they're just normal college girls. I would be willing to choke up some money to pay the producer if he could convince them to come in.

I kind of went into it with the mindset that this wouldn't work out. I was just curious to see what I could swing and if anyone would be willing to go for it. If there aren't any producers around here, it sounds like it may not work out anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back