• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Siobhan retuns to the stocks! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Siobhan's first time getting tied down and tickled in the stocks was in 2006; she was the ninth 'lee I had, according to my records. Of the first ten, only one other is still "active," the rest have "retired." (Some move away, some did it then for the thrill and have moved on...)

Siobhan dropped away because well, she married a schmuck. Her last visit was nine years ago. I saw her this past summer, and she told me she kicked the schmuck to the curb, and I then asked her, "So—how'd you like to come back for a blast of laughter and endorphins?" (Considering that once upon a time, she would call ME and say, "I need you to tickle me until I can't think straight!")

My nickname for Siobhan has always been "Laughs Like Sex" because, honestly, her giggles and gasps sounds like she's halfway between being tickled out of her mind, or having the best orgasm ever. So she came back, put her feet in a variety of sandals (because she knows what you people like, natch), and then climbed back into the stocks--and it was just like old times!

Please welcome Siobhan back, it's been WAY too long!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Siobhan-stairs.jpg
    Siobhan-stairs.jpg
    928.1 KB · Views: 966
  • Siobhan-flats.jpg
    Siobhan-flats.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 656
  • Siobhan-stocked.jpg
    Siobhan-stocked.jpg
    847.9 KB · Views: 865
  • SiobhanBackfree.wmv
    2.5 MB · Views: 715
Tell me you have a close-up toe-tied sole pic of her! I've been dying to see hers since you started doing those shots!

There has never been any producer anywhere that has so fully documented the myriad sincere responses to foot tickling. Bravo and bravo again.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back