• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Ler couple to fulfill a birthday fantasy

kevin_kidnapped

TMF Expert
Ok, so here’s the thing......I have a milestone birthday coming up in June and my gf asked me if I had any tickle fantasy wishes I’d like fulfilled for a birthday present. After giving it much thought ( about 5 seconds actually ) I said I would love for the two of us to be tickle slaves for an entire weekend to a male and female Ler couple. Well as luck would have it ( not actually luck since she’s big in the fetish with me ) she excitedly said yes and that she loved the idea!

So....that leaves us with only one missing piece...the missing Ler couple Are you that couple or would you like to be that couple? If so, give me a shout and we can discuss things further. We are also willing to travel so that’s not an issue. Again, we’re looking for male and female couples only for this one. However, if you’re not a couple, but would like to get together with us at some other time, we would certainly be interested in discussing that as well.

Serious inquires only. References available upon request

We hope to hear from you guys soon, whomever you may be. It’s a win - win scenario for everyone

Kevin and Erika

Hi 48-year-old married man my wife is 45 we to have the same fantasies we are both Love to tickle and be tickled would be hot to get to know another couple and switch roles we have quite a few fantasies and scenarios that we would like to live out with other couples fun couples are hard to fine we are in Arizona

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back