• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Indecent Proposal

Yardis

TMF Novice
Hi

I was talking to a friend I made here, AngieTheSwitch, and she was telling me that as soon as she goes into the chatroom she is bombarded with messages. She told me that was the case with a lot of women on this site. And while most people seem to be fine, there are a lot of creeps. And so I'd like to pitch an idea.

My fellow men, masturbate before you talk to a woman here for the first time.

I know this is crass but I think once you've unloaded you'll be better able to judge whether you actually want to talk to the person, or if you just wanted an empty sex vessel.

Now back to whatever you were doing

Sadly, I don't think is will work for some... Instant relief doesn't help some people. Class doesn't come naturally.

It happens to men too, albeit possibly less frequently. Lots of gays jump on me as soon as I'm connected, and they are not always very polite. I understand that they are in a hurry to get their fix, but being addressed like a person is definitely a requirement for me. I can feel our female member's pain, to a degree ;)

Sadly, I don't think is will work for some... Instant relief doesn't help some people. Class doesn't come naturally.

Very true. :iagree:

It's not even a matter of class. It's about boundaries, and appropriate behavior. Half the guys on the forum seem so desperate for any type of female attention, you'd think they'd spent the last 10 years in prison.

If you're ever offended by an impolite and/or unsolicited PM, politely answer it in the main chat room, remembering to carefully paste the 'gentleman's ' side of the convo first before replying. You'll be surprised and gratified both by how quickly they'll disappear forever, under their present screen identities at least, and by how the saner members present will support you.

Repeat as necessary.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back