• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends Upper body Dilemma

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
Hey all,

Been trying to post this tale for a while now. This story is about my friend V. Who I’ve posted in the images section, pics of her feet. She wears size 11, long toes, and of course ticklish soles. Her feet are very ticklish and overall fun to play with. But her upper body is on another level.

During the shoot in between photos of course we talk back and forth. To say that she’s a smart ass is an understatement, but all in good fun. To paint a picture for you V is about 6 feet tall, caucasian, shoulder length hair, very pretty face, and of course big boobs.

V is laying prone on her stomach on my bed. We just finished shooting, so I walk over to her and show her some of the images. A couple came out blurry just when she was changing positions and she said, “ooooo a littler blurry there camera man”. I said yeah my subject wouldn’t be still. I’ll have to hold her down next time.” I replied and smiled at her with an evil grin. “Yeah right you can’t take me.” Reminder we’re just friends but this was definitely flirting. Me being me I felt challenged. “Oh keep it up and you’ll find out how wrong you are.” I said. What followed lead to her doom. She looked up at me and said, “Bitch please!” Without hesitation I jumped on her back and straddled her. Mind you she’s still laying on her stomach. I just went after it and started tickling her sides. She LOST IT! There we’re no words just straight laughter. Totally caught off guard and squirming beneath me trying to get away. “Oh I thought I couldn’t take you, looks like someone is ticklish!” I stop for a minute to let her breathe. I don’t joke when I said she was laughing uncontrollably.

“You punk get off me, you caught me off guard and got lucky.” She got freezes I let off of her and she laid on her back across the bed with her eyes closed. Little did she know I wasn’t done. “Submit to then say uncle and that I won.” I told her. “Fuck you! You ain’t shiiiii....hahahahahahahahhaha!” I was right there and started tickling her sides again but she was fighting me with her hands. “Stop! Don’t tickle me.” She said as she was laboring to breathe. “Submit!” I yelled. I looked down and she gave me the double bird with her fingers. Alright so time to step it up. I took both her wrists in one hand and pinned her arms up over her head. Her underarms completely vulnerable. And the t-shirt she was wearing exposed them ever so nicely. The look in her eyes as she could tell what was about to happen....

Before she could speak I attacked her underarms. Switching from right to left. Instant silent laughter! Some of you maybe can relate when your tickling someone and then you find there “spot” and they explode. Well this was hers. I went on for about 30 seconds and I stopped. She was gasping for air and then began to giggle. “Okay okay no more I quit. Haaaaaa haha. I can’t handle that, I didn’t expect you to tickle me.” She was a good sport in the end. And was exhausted from all the laughing she’d done. After that we went out to get food and some drinks and it was a good. Still to this day my favorite ticklee. Simply because her laugh is infectious and shes just a fun person. I have more stories with her from that weekend but that was my favorite part by far. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2585.JPG
Here’s her most recent pedicure.

If you’re on Instagram give her a follow @tic.tac.toes

Its always more fun when she starts it and gives you a reason to tickle her.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone part 2 will feature her feet

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back