• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex girlfriend's insanely ticklish feet. M/F

Jamescalico

Hey guys, long term lurker, first time poster. Anyway enough about me let's get into this story. So it was about 2 years ago and i was with this girl who I adored at the time. Her name was Josie, and she was quite a bit rounder than other girls. But whatever shortcomings she had, she overcame them with a bombshell personality and a beautiful laugh. She was 5'3" with dirty blonde hair and size 10 feet. She was, as the title suggests insanely ticklish on them. She was honestly feather ticklish, which was rare to find, and more than willing to accommodate my desire to tickle her. One night I remember asking her if it was ok for me to tie her up and tickle her, and she said yes. Well I all but carried her into the bedroom and tied her spread eagle with her toes tied back. Then I got out of my big bag of tools, a feather and ran it up and down her soles. The reaction was the immediate laughter of an angel. Then I worked my way to her toes, that's when the begging started. She's deathly ticklish on her toes, but her pleas fell on deaf ears and I tickled underneath her big toe. She began to scream and laugh and beg like crazy. After a while I stopped and gave her a break to catch her breath. But then I picked up an electric toothbrush and started going in between and under her toes as she screeched in laughter. This went on for a few minutes and then I untied her and kissed her and it led to other things. I still talk to her these days, and while we're both seeing other people, it's nice to think back on good memories. One with a lot of laughs.

Great story!!! I tied up an ex girlfriend & tickled her feet with feathers as a form of punishment for giving me the flu. I missed 3 days of work & she felt so bad that she through herself at my mercy & said I could have my way with her & so I did. She was extremely feather ticklish, Idk how long it was before her face turned red from all the laughing before I took mercy on her, but that was my only time getting to do that to her because she didn't exactly trust me around her feet after that. Needless to say we broke up 3 months later, but I'm sure she'll remember that & know how vulnerable her tootsies are. I believe they were also size 10 if I remember correctly.

Great story!!! I tied up an ex girlfriend & tickled her feet with feathers as a form of punishment for giving me the flu. I missed 3 days of work & she felt so bad that she through herself at my mercy & said I could have my way with her & so I did. She was extremely feather ticklish, Idk how long it was before her face turned red from all the laughing before I took mercy on her, but that was my only time getting to do that to her because she didn't exactly trust me around her feet after that. Needless to say we broke up 3 months later, but I'm sure she'll remember that & know how vulnerable her tootsies are. I believe they were also size 10 if I remember correctly.

Thanks dude I appreciate it. I loved torturing my ex's toes, even pipe cleaners worked with her.

Hey guys, long term lurker, first time poster. Anyway enough about me let's get into this story. So it was about 2 years ago and i was with this girl who I adored at the time. Her name was Josie, and she was quite a bit rounder than other girls. But whatever shortcomings she had, she overcame them with a bombshell personality and a beautiful laugh. She was 5'3" with dirty blonde hair and size 10 feet. She was, as the title suggests insanely ticklish on them. She was honestly feather ticklish, which was rare to find, and more than willing to accommodate my desire to tickle her. One night I remember asking her if it was ok for me to tie her up and tickle her, and she said yes. Well I all but carried her into the bedroom and tied her spread eagle with her toes tied back. Then I got out of my big bag of tools, a feather and ran it up and down her soles. The reaction was the immediate laughter of an angel. Then I worked my way to her toes, that's when the begging started. She's deathly ticklish on her toes, but her pleas fell on deaf ears and I tickled underneath her big toe. She began to scream and laugh and beg like crazy. After a while I stopped and gave her a break to catch her breath. But then I picked up an electric toothbrush and started going in between and under her toes as she screeched in laughter. This went on for a few minutes and then I untied her and kissed her and it led to other things. I still talk to her these days, and while we're both seeing other people, it's nice to think back on good memories. One with a lot of laughs.

5'3" w/size 10 feet? Those are some pretty big tootsies for such a small girl

Yeah she had big feet for her height, but the more to tickle. Ya know?

I dated a Sicilian girl that was 5 foot 3 with size 10 feet. She was thin and looked like Marisa Tomei and was insanely ticklish all over. She didn't want me to touch her feet because they were so ticklish but I got her good so many times. She helped me once tickle the hell out of her mother once who looked just like her but older. The mother had size 6 or 7 feet.

Yeah dude my ex was like 6'0 so yuh know lol, but I was still taller than her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back