• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled "Out Of Your Mind".

Who would say they think they have ever been tickled "Out Of Their Mind" and what is your definition of Out Of Your Mind?

Same could apply to your definition of " Tickled To Insanity" and "Insanely Ticklish".

Mainly questions for the Lee's but Ler's are welcome to jump in based on your experience with Lee's.

When I have been tickled so long and so expertly that I can no longer speak or make any intentional movement, but rather just lie there and quiver like a blob of ticklish jelly, then I have been tickled out of my mind. It takes about 30 to 45 minutes of relentless tickling with no break to produce that effect. It takes about five minutes for me to recover from that state. :D

Being tickled to silent laughter and when your laughing so much for an extended period your tummy hurts. Especially when you’re restrained and can do nothing about it.

Being tickled to silent laughter and when your laughing so much for an extended period your tummy hurts. Especially when you’re restrained and can do nothing about it.

Oh, you're talking about how I like to tickle! :p

I can reach subspace just from being tied and tickled, but it takes a little while.

Either when I reach silent laughter or when my laugh turns into an incredibly goofy giggle that I have no control over.

One my feet...I end up sobbing in laughter, blabbering gibberish, violent restrained struggles turn to involuntary twitching and jerking, lose thought for periods of time...almost out of body at times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back