• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina's failed revenge (second short story) F/F; FF/F

kevinhart

This short story is Part 2 of a continuing saga.

Part 1 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?293774-Ballerina-tickled-by-rivals-(FF-F)-short-story

Ballerina's Failed Revenge

Ever since Rachel had been taken down a notch by her fellow ballerinas in a torturous tickle-fest, she felt humiliated by the ordeal, and she began looking for a way to settle the score. Ann and Jane were acting as if nothing had happened, and everything was back to normal, though Jane in her capacity as manager, due to her father now owning Hugo's Dance Studio, continued to watch closely to make sure Rachel followed the rules and would sometimes covertly brush her nails along Rachel's ribs or sides when she caught Rachel doing something that Jane and Ann disapproved of. Rachel was usually able to avoid yelping or squealing in these situations but would often squirm and would hope that nobody saw.

Feeling bullied, Rachel decided to see if Ann was as ticklish as she was, given that Ann didn't have any ability to punish Rachel as manager. Jane and Ann would usually hang out after closing time to clean up, and this time, Rachel volunteered to help them. All three girls were still wearing their ballet tights and leotards. Jane, a 27 year old blonde, was in her black leotard, Ann, a 24 year old redhead, was in her pink leotard, and Rachel, a beautiful raven-haired 25 year old, was in her red leotard.

"I thought you hated us," Ann said.

"Well, I just think we all need to get along!" Rachel said giddily as she helped the duo clean up the studio.

"I like your new attitude," Jane said. "I'm going to go tend to the locker room while the two of you finish out here in the studio."

Rachel was sure that Ann would be ticklish. Ann was built in a more muscular and stronger way than Rachel was herself, but Rachel knew what it was like to be tickled, and how it's impossible for really ticklish people to fight back when tickled. Rachel suspected that she once she got her nails into Ann's ticklish body, Ann would be down for the count.

As Ann wiped down the balancing beams, and as Jane disappeared into the back, Rachel snuck up behind Ann and dug her ten fingers into Ann's sides. Ann yelped, jumped, and began to squirm and try to get away.

"See how you like it!" Rachel said as she did her best to hold onto Ann's sides as Ann continued to fight to pull away, squealing and yelping. Rachel then moved her nails up to Ann's ribs, but she noticed that Ann was still able to try and fight back and try to pull Rachel's hands away. Rachel began to wonder whether Ann wasn't actually as ticklish as Rachel was. Rachel remembered tickle fights with her two sisters, where her sisters always seemed to beat her because Rachel was just more ticklish than they were. Her sisters always told Rachel she must be the most ticklish person on the planet while they were gang tickling her during a tickle fight.

Ann eventually grabbed hold of Rachel's hands and pulled them off of her body.

"WHAT'S going on?" Jane said sternly as she walked out onto the floor.

Before Rachel could react, Ann got up behind Rachel in a huff and pulled her arms behind her back, securing her wrists. Rachel struggled again, but like the last time this had happened, Ann was just stronger and it was no use.

Jane slowly walked up to Rachel, her hips swaying as she walked, and then stopped in front of Rachel and put her hands on her hips. "I thought you had learned your lesson," she said sternly.

Rachel desperately tried to explain away what happened. "We were just playing," she pleaded. "I thought you guys like tickle fights."

"Get her Jane!" Ann said aggressively.

"Jane don't put me through this again," Rachel pleaded.

"Put you through what again?" Jane asked as she matter of factly tickled Rachel's ribs with the fingernails on her right hand.

Rachel began to laugh and lose her composure again. Jane stopped long enough for Rachel to try to speak again, but each time Rachel tried to speak, Jane would then start tickling her ribs again with the same hand in an effortless way, causing Rachel to lose her composure and start laughing with her eyes clenched.

Jane now began spidering Rachel's ribs with both sets of fingers. "You were saying?" Jane said as Rachel tried to speak but couldn't due to the tickling. Rachel knew that being desperately ticklish meant that she was essentially a prisoner of her own ticklish body at this point, and that all she could do was squirm, laugh, and writhe until it was over. Rachel also knew that being tickled in her tight red leotard was somehow worse than even being tickled on her bare skin.

Ann grew impatient. "Come on, let me at her!" Jane knew she was about as strong as Rachel and couldn't hold Rachel's arms without Ann, so Jane quickly found some leftover ballet tights and secured them around Rachel's wrists as Ann continued to hold her back. Jane and Ann then switched places.

Rachel sensed the opportunity to escape, knowing that she and Jane were equally strong, but as she wrestled with the ballet tights around her wrists, she realized that she wasn't going anywhere. Rachel fell to the ground and Ann immediately swooped in and began poking her all over her upper body. Rachel once again began howling and squirming around like a fish out of water as Jane watched and laughed.

Ann rolled Rachel onto her stomach and goosed her sides several times as payback for the earlier events of the day, causing Rachel to screech and jump each time. Ann then began aggressively running her fingers up and down Rachel's sides and into her pits, causing Rachel to laugh and howl uncontrollably.

"I think she's had enough for now," Jane said as Ann got up and Rachel rolled over onto her side, catching her breath, her red leotard drenched in sweat. Jane bent down and gently untied Rachel's wrists, and Rachel rolled over onto her back.

Rachel looked at Jane with exhausted frustration. "You wouldn't be able to do this if your father didn't own this place," Rachel said. "And if you didn't have your friend here overpower me. It's not fair."

"All right, tickle her again," Jane said as Jane and Ann both dove into Rachel's sensitive upper body, with Rachel too exhausted to do anything but lie there and take it and laugh uncontrollably, despite not being restrained. This reminded Rachel a lot of what her sisters used to do to her while growing up, a period of her life that she thought was over. But now she had two new girls who were intent on punishing her with tickling every chance they got.

Jane glided her fingers along every inch of Rachel's upper body as Ann fluttered the tips of her fingers along Rachel's breasts, causing Rachel to alternate between laughing and squeaking.

"I love the way your red leotard accentuates all of your ticklish spots," Jane said. "I know you wear it to show off your bod, but now it just shows us where you're ticklish!"

"STOOOOP!!!!" Rachel managed to blurt out in between fits of laughter.

Jane and Ann looked at one another and nodded. Both got up and stood over Rachel.

"No more tickling for now," Jane said, "but you'd better mind your Ps and Qs."

"And Rachel, don't even think about trying anything on my friend here," Ann retorted, motioning to Jane. "Or you'll get it even worse from me next time!"

Jane and Ann then went about their business, leaving Rachel alone and acting as if nothing had happened. Rachel gathered her things and scurried out the door.

Great! Hope Rachel keeps getting it

Don't worry. She will.

What do you guys like in particular about these stories? I want to make sure that I incorporate all the stuff that people like into future episodes.

Don't worry. She will.

What do you guys like in particular about these stories? I want to make sure that I incorporate all the stuff that people like into future episodes.

It's not my favourite bit, but I like how you referenced Rachel's sisters tickling her, maybe they could even make an appearance and show Ann and Jane how to really get her :p

It's not my favourite bit, but I like how you referenced Rachel's sisters tickling her, maybe they could even make an appearance and show Ann and Jane how to really get her :p
I would rather see Rachel get tickled until she gets fed up enough to call her sisters for back up. Then Rachel and her sisters wreck Ann & Jane with tickles.

And just when you thought it was over, Rachel and her sisters celebrate, then they gang up on Rachel like old times.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I would rather see Rachel get tickled until she gets fed up enough to call her sisters for back up. Then Rachel and her sisters wreck Ann & Jane with tickles.

And just when you thought it was over, Rachel and her sisters celebrate, then they gang up on Rachel like old times.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

That's a good idea. That'll be in Part 4. I already finished Part 3 though and will be posting it later tonight.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back