• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life roleplaying?

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
Hello, hello.

I was wondering what people’s thoughts were on face-to-face roleplaying. It’s one of those things that a couple might introduce to their sex lives to “spice things up” or whatever, but rarely do you see it discussed in a tickling context. Difficult to know whether that’s because so few people try it or it’s just a privacy thing and people don’t want others knowing about that kinda stuff (which is fair enough, obviously).

Role-based fantasies certainly seem common enough, so you would expect a fair amount of people would be tempted…? But I guess it would have to be with somebody you trust. I also feel it’s the sort of thing that wouldn’t suit every personality – same as online roleplaying, I guess.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheeyers! :)

Sounds like something that would be fun. Even more so if there's a cosplay element to it.

We used to do it, but most of the time now it’s just tickling. One of us would either get tired of the role play or we’d forget what it was. I would rather have a simple tickle torture scene nowadays than spend time planning out a scenario.

KT and I never tried roleplay because we're both professional (Union cards) performers, and agreed over a decade ago in an amused discussion on the subject that we'd probably stop at several points during the scenarios to give one another acting notes.

KT and I never tried roleplay because we're both professional (Union cards) performers, and agreed over a decade ago in an amused discussion on the subject that we'd probably stop at several points during the scenarios to give one another acting notes.

Ok, that made me laugh out loud. Awesome post.

Thanks for the replies so far!

Maybe it is more popular than I thought - among couples anyway.

lol Very wise. Sounds like it could be a recipe for arguments: accusations of dialled-in performances, playing to the imaginary gallery, premeditated dialogue etc. Heh.

I have been trying to do one for a while and have finally gotten an opportunity. I just started a different thread asking for ideas, because now that I can actually do one I'm realizing I'm not prepared &#55357;&#56834;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back