• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina

shemp2222

This is a fictitious story/saga of a guy who met his dream girl and is living the life
Looking back, meeting Tina was the best thing that could have happened to me. I mean...how many chances in a lifetime do you ever get to meet your dream girl? Now factor in her instantly falling hard for you. Add in the fact she's smoking hot. And finally add she's insanely ticklish all over.
Ok here's a word on looks
Me: Call me Peter. I'm 6'1", 190 pounds. I try to stay reasonably fit. I do have a black belt in ninjitsu thanks to my father knowing I was an intelligent, bookish kid and insisting I learn how to defend myself. I have to admit it was a good calland i've always kept it up. Only had to use it once, before word spread. Never had any problems after that. I have light brown hair, dark brown eyes. I'm somewhat of a nerd I suppose. I'm a Botanist. I've dated before, however it never lasted long. She was always missing that...SOMETHING.
A couple of months before we met, I had given up dating for a while, decided to just concentrate on my work. I do botanical research for plant science, with a phd. Not many ladies really into that i've found. Until I met Tina that is.
Tina: 5'3", 120 pounds. Smoking hot figure like I said. Narrow waist. Nicely put together. Gorgeous set of hips and chest. She has dark red hair that's long. I found she was into pharmaceutical marketing, has 2 masters in marketing and in business and just as smart as me. Nobody's fool. She knows she's hot and doesn't try to hide it. Usually wearing tight clothing to accentuate her figure, usually with heels, light sneakers in the gym, and no shoes at home, and always wearing some shade of pantyhose or nylons. Delicate feet, and most of the time in my lap to be rubbed or played with. And for the finishing touch...
Incredibly hopelessly ticklish. To the point where she begs the tickling to stop or she'll die. For most people that is. You see, people are always trying to tickle her. Both guys and girls. It's the curse of the ticklish I suppose. A really ticklish person always getting tickled, because they're laughing so hard they can't really tell them not to, and so...? They're laughing...they must like it, right? And to make matters worse, she has the most incredible laugh I ever heard. Sort of a desperate howl punctuated by begging and pleading when she can get it out. Sometimes laughing silently and being able only to beg with her eyes. She knows when tickling is going to happen. She gets really nervous and already begs them not to(like anyone's gonna listen to that). The only reason she puts up with it now is because she knows it turns me on, almost as much as me actually tickling her. Which leads me to my next point.
The difference here with me from anyone else is she actually lets me tickle her. Sometimes she actually asks for it. The underarms, the ribs the waist, all the way down, she loves it when I tickle her. But her feet are the worst spot by a mile. Even when I'm rubbing her feet she's burying her face somewhere, giggling hopelessly and squirming, although she says my footrubs feel like heaven. Her feet are equally ticklish in nylons or bare. I love tickling them either way, along with rubs and foot Worship(which she has to be secured in some fashion for me to do, other than a quick kiss of the toes or arch or whatever). This is the SOMETHING i've always missed, though. Non-consensual for the most part with others, totally consensual for me, like a romantic relationship rooted in tickling should be.
This is not to say people don't tickle her anyways. Like I said...it does turn me on, hearing about how this guy or that girl decided to corner her and let her have it. They all know her and they know me. However, what she doesn't know, is that it turns me on, but after 5 minutes I feel like they're crossing a line into torturing her. She told me as much as well. So they all are clued in that 5 minutes is the limit. Period. And never sexually. That is my domain and mine alone. Anyone that goes on longer either gets tickled by a black belt in ninjitsu(my female instructor and downright SCARY)-which is totally worse than just getting tickled, or the angry bear comes out, and there's just pain...always for the males and only when it gets over the 5 minute limit and includes sexual. I wouldn't retribute a woman like that. The tickling does well enough, they get the point. I only had to retribute once though, with Our other friends got the hint real quick. But as long as they stay in the limits, it's all good. Sometimes I'm there, sometimes not. But they all know not to cross the line. This nerd has teeth and claws.
A common outfit for Tina is a tight silk blouse, tight pants or short skirt, pantyhose in various colors(even under jeans, which is freaking hot), and heels. She IS a dangler. 95% of the time she doesn't realize she's doing it, it's a subconscious thing. The lil minx knows damn well I like it tho, and does it intentionally.
We love each other hopelessly. We trust each other implicitly. She is my dream girl. And for some reason, I'm her one and only. We're living the life.
And life is good!

Next: the story of how we met(with actual tickling)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back