• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle restraints Yes or No?

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
Good Morning Saturday!!

There by the grace of God another beautiful week!

A friend of mine is getting married and she loves tickling. In all my years I have NO IDEA where to look for good restraints. I don't know what those leg straps are or anything.

If you can help me gift these two TICKLE FANATICS a few wedding gifts that would be great. Pictures are also welcome.

Thanks a bunch ... Happy "Ticklish" Saturday!!!

Under the bed restraints are what I’ve found to be the best. I replaced stock velcro cuffs with higher quality leather ones. It has worked out great do far.

In all my years of tickling, I just recently got under the bed restraints. Best investment ever! Do it!

Good Morning Saturday!!

There by the grace of God another beautiful week!

A friend of mine is getting married and she loves tickling. In all my years I have NO IDEA where to look for good restraints. I don't know what those leg straps are or anything.

If you can help me gift these two TICKLE FANATICS a few wedding gifts that would be great. Pictures are also welcome.

Thanks a bunch ... Happy "Ticklish" Saturday!!!
You can get anything you want from Amazon from back scratchers, to banjo picks, to feathers, restraints, cuffs, flossers, Hitachi wands, bullets, whatever you want.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back