• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina's tickle fight (FF/F; F/F) - (third short story)

kevinhart

The long awaited Part 3 is here!

Part 2 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-failed-revenge-(second-short-story)-F-F-FF-F

Part 1 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?293774-Ballerina-tickled-by-rivals-(FF-F)-short-story

Ballerina's Tickle Fight

It had been about a month since Rachel had been tickled by either Jane or Ann at Hugo's Dance Studio. Rachel had been careful to mind her Ps and Qs since her last tickle attack by the other girls. In order to be less showy, which she knew Jane and Ann didn't like, Rachel had stopped wearing her signature red leotard and was now wearing a more conventional black leotard like most of the other girls. She was hoping that this would make her less of a target for more tickling. So far it had worked.

During today's session, though, Rachel was wearing her red leotard again, because she hadn't had time to get her black one from the cleaners. Rachel had seen Jane looking at her disapprovingly, but didn't think anything of it. In any case, Rachel was again helping clean up at the end. As before, all girls are still wearing their leotards and ballet tights. Rachel is a raven haired slender beauty wearing again wearing her red leotard. Ann is a shorter, more muscular redhead wearing a pink leotard. And Jane is a slender blonde wearing a black leotard.

"So, back to red today I see?" Jane remarked.

"Yep, the black one's at the cleaners. Plus I like the red!" Rachel replied, hoping that she could change the subject.

"You just like to show off that body of yours," Ann said flippantly.

"Well, I'm proud of my body," Rachel said, as she really hoped this subject would go away.

Jane was clearly starting to get annoyed. "Well now Rachel," she began slightly condescendingly, "I have a body that is almost exactly like yours, but you see how I wear the same color as most of the other girls?"

Rachel was too classy to respond with sass, so she simply replied, "Well, to each her own I guess."

"Well, I do like the way that red accentuates all your ticklish spots," Jane said while smirking.

Rachel's eyes widened as she began to back away from the other girls. "Nope, none of that," she said. Rachel was especially trying to keep clear of Ann, suspecting that she could fight Jane off if it were one on one.

Jane moved towards Rachel as Rachel backed away. Ann watched from afar as the two girls circled each other. Rachel was covering her upper body with her arms as best she could. Jane was crouching with her hands and fingers out, ready to attack. A worried look came over Rachel's face as she realized that she couldn't hold Jane off forever. Jane swiped towards Rachel's side but Rachel blocked. Jane then tried to poke Rachel's midsection but Rachel blocked again. Rachel thought about trying to tickle Jane, but she was afraid of the repercussions.

"Oh, come on," Jane said, "let's just get this over with. I'll go easier on you if you just submit."

"No way!" Rachel retorted. "You're not tickling me ever again!"

Suddenly, Rachel felt two sets of fingers dig into each of her sides. It was Ann, who had snuck up behind Rachel. Rachel yelped and jumped, while her hands instinctively raced to protect her sides. Ann then used her superior strength to once again pull Rachel's wrists behind her back and hold her securely in what had become her tickle punishment stance.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Jane said as she once again sauntered up to Rachel, standing in front of Rachel and placing her hands on her hips. "Ann, what do we do to girls who show off again?"

Rachel knew there was no point in struggling with Ann. "Please Jane, I can't take another tickle session. I won't wear the red again. Just don't tickle me."

Jane eagerly began to spider tickle Rachel's ribs on both sides with her ten fingers. Rachel erupted into laughter.

"You seem even more ticklish today than usual," Jane said as she continued tickling Rachel's ribs. Rachel could do nothing but clench her eyes and laugh, and wait for Jane to stop before she regained any control over her body. But Jane wasn't stopping this time. Rachel noticed that Jane kept tickling and tickling those ribs. Rachel began to wonder if Jane was going to ever stop.

All of the sudden, Rachel felt the tickling sensation cease. She opened her eyes and stood up straight only to see Jane coming towards her with the ballet tights to tie her arms.

"NO NO NO!!!" Rachel shouted as she began to struggle with all her might to get free from Ann's grip. As Rachel struggled, she managed to flick's Ann's tummy, causing an unexpected yelp from Ann. Rachel then suspected that Ann may have an especially ticklish spot after all. As Jane began wrapping the tights around Rachel's wrists, Rachel dug her nails into Ann's tummy, causing Ann to lose her grip as she hunched over from the ticklish sensation.

Rachel, free from Ann, shook her wrists free from the ballet tights and begin to run towards the studio door. Infuriated at Rachel finding her tickle spot, Ann began to pursue her. Rachel, being quicker on her feet than Ann, reached the door and attempted to escape, but only to find out it was locked. Rachel hurriedly tried to unlock the door as she felt Ann behind her.

As Ann's hands moved towards Rachel's vulnerable sides, Rachel twirled around and dug her nails into Ann's stomach again. Ann bowled over and fell to the ground, screeching. Rachel dove into Ann's stomach, poking and prodding as Ann rolled around trying to get away. The party was over for Rachel though as Jane firmly placed her hands on Rachel's underarms and began squeezing, causing Rachel to completely lose control and fall to the ground herself.

Jane hurriedly got on top of Rachel as Rachel was lying face down. She quickly ran her nails up and down Rachel's sides as Rachel tried to get away.

"You know one place we haven't tickled her yet?" Jane asked Ann rhetorically.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" Ann exclaimed as she sat on Rachel's legs facing Rachel's feet, exposed in their ballet tights.

Rachel gulped.

It was like an electric shock was running through her body as Rachel felt ten fingers tickling her tender soles. With Jane keeping Rachel's upper body in place, all Rachel could do was laugh, scream, shriek, rock back and forth to try to escape, and move her arms in a swimming motion like she was trying to get away.

As Ann began to squeeze Rachel's feet and explore between her toes, Rachel let out a series of expletives that Jane commented were very unladylike.

Ann snarked, "Better get the swear jar."

"COME ON COME ON YOU HAVE TO LET ME UP JUST STOOOOOPPPP!!!!" Rachel begged.

"I think she's learned her lesson," Jane said. "Come on, Ann."

Rachel felt the tickling stop and the weight of the two girls remove from her body. Rachel sat up trying to compose herself. The two girls each took one of her arms and lifted her back up. Ann, fearing that Rachel was going to retaliate against her ticklish tummy again, held Rachel's arms at Rachel's sides, hesitant to let go.

Exhausted, Rachel pleaded, "Please let me go Ann, I won't tickle you. No more tickling for anyone."

Ann, suspicious, still kept Rachel's arms in place, looking to Jane for command.

Jane walked up to Rachel. "Okay, we'll call a truce. But look here Missy, you'd better behave," Jane said as she poked Rachel's tummy with her index finger."

"I WILL I WILL I WILL!" Rachel said exasperatedly, just wanting the tickling to stop.

"No more showing off?" Jane asked while still poking around Rachel's upper body.

"NO MORE NO MORE!" Rachel replied.

"Okay then," Jane said, "Ann, let her go."

"But what about how she tickled my stomach?" Ann asked. "She gets away with that?"

Rachel looked at Jane for mercy.

Jane smirked and dug both hands into Rachel's tummy causing Rachel to screech, bowl over, and fall again to the mat.

"Okay, NOW we're on truce," Jane said.

Jane and Ann walked away while Rachel sat on the mat, bewildered.

Can't wait to see the tickle bullies get it.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back