• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Role Play Ideas

SSJCloud2

Hi all. Recently I have gotten a tickle partner of mine to agree to being tied up and tickled in a role play scenario. I'm super excited about this but thing is, I have never done it before and I'm not super creative. Do any of you have suggestions or RPs you have done that you found to be your favorites?

For context this is a very sexual thing for both of us, not just a for the fun of laughing kind of thing.

Surely, if the roleplay was your idea, you must have had a scenario in mind? Or at least have some sort of preference?

Also - and I’m not trying to be awkward here - but I thought the point of roleplaying was to use your imagination and go with the flow. Kinda defeats the purpose if you’re doing as other people have told you, no? lol

(Apologies if this comes across hypocritical, considering the thread I recently started myself! Think I'm beginning to see why the subject isn't discussed too often! lol)

Cheers. :)

Some popular roleplays include:

teacher/student, doctor or nurse/patient, burglar/homeowner, and interrogator/captured spy

Do whichever strikes both of your imaginations. :D

Definitely hear you on that. And yes the irony is strong with this one. I do have one scenario in mind, but my worry is im only going to get one shot at this and I don't want to have blinders on and only see the one scenario I have in mind. I'm worried that right afterwards I'll come up with something I would rather do that didn't occur to me at all because I was too focused on my original plan.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back