• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eyes up Here

Nice! I love the dark setting you’ve created here. I always look forward to seeing your work!

Eh, I'm not a fan of M/F domination/bondage but I will admit the artwork is good.

Well... on the plus side, we have a very atmospheric piece here. It has the look and feel of "snuff thriller" à la 8mm or Tesis. And I love this kind of movies, so I really enjoy this piece. Also, you're well on your way to becoming my favorite bondage artist. The way the girl is tied up is just perfect, and it makes me wanna tickle her out of her mind, particularly in the neck area (a fav tickling spot of mine).

On the other hand, it pains me to say that the skin texture of the girl is quite the turn off. She looks like a zombie, or like she has the worst case of rash I've ever seen on a fetish work. The picture might be a bit too dark, too.

Oh and I think you don't have anything to learn anymore in the way of dynamic poses and facial expressions. They are really top notch here :goodjob:

Super! Very realistic.

It never ceases to amaze me how the nicest guys here (and february7 is a true gentleman) always come up with the most sadistic scenarios. Like those actors who play bad guys in movies and turn out to be adorable human beings, like Peter Stormare or JK Simmons :D

It's very provocative, atmospheric. Thanks for letting us take a look.

There isn't nearly enough m/f art, actually, thank you. I don't support real abuse of course,, of anyone, and I hate to see anyone looking like they're about to cry, even in art, I like the "victim" to enjoy the tickling in spite of themselves, but it seems to me there is a lack of m/f in art (and I get the feeling she'll be laughing :woot2: pretty soon). It's also a relief to read you;re a nice guy in real life. Thanks again!

It's very provocative, atmospheric. Thanks for letting us take a look.

Thank you! I’m happy to do so, I’m glad you like it!!

I love your art style. Very unique and quite realistic. I want to see more!

Awesome! Thanks! I can do more :)

There isn't nearly enough m/f art, actually, thank you. I don't support real abuse of course,, of anyone, and I hate to see anyone looking like they're about to cry, even in art, I like the "victim" to enjoy the tickling in spite of themselves, but it seems to me there is a lack of m/f in art (and I get the feeling she'll be laughing :woot2: pretty soon). It's also a relief to read you;re a nice guy in real life. Thanks again!

Haha thank you for the encouragement! This was supposed to be the final frame in the last post I made, where it turned out to be that she liked it, but the shadows were too much and the color wouldn’t fit. I know sometimes some of my pieces feel super dark, but I think that’s mostly due to the style and how I put together my scenes. In real life, my wife and I are bondage newbies :)

Haha thank you for the encouragement! This was supposed to be the final frame in the last post I made, where it turned out to be that she liked it, but the shadows were too much and the color wouldn’t fit. I know sometimes some of my pieces feel super dark, but I think that’s mostly due to the style and how I put together my scenes. In real life, my wife and I are bondage newbies :)

You're quite welcome, thank YOU for the amazing art, the detail is incredible and the fact you're colorblind makes it more so. It has a unique tint to it! And I'm very glad you've found an awesome spouse! :) Velcro straps may be the safest option, also, maybe, in case anyone needs to get out fast? I don't know for sure. But glad you also have a great model, in any case!

Good gracious you are incredible, I have honestly been looking for pictures like these to inspire stories for so long! Thank you

It's sadistic garbage. WTF does this have to do with tickling?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back