• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socks that beg to be tickled...

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
Just curious if anyone else experiences this lol

I am a foot guy. No question about that. Normally, I prefer them bare...nylons are close second. Most of the time, socks are my mortal enemy haha. But...my wife has a few pairs of socks that just really grab my attention and make me just desperately want to pin her down right then and there. Most of them are striped or have some sort of “fun” print on them...now granted she has a pair of socks that LITERALLY say “tickle me” on the bottom (guess who got her those) but those don’t count.

Anybody else think certain socks, or shoes I guess, just really grab your attention?

I myself am a sock fan, a nice clean pair of thin white ankle socks gets me every time, or knee-highs. that along with low top converse style shoes.

i'm 100% sock and nylon fan myself but if bare looks good enough i like to include bare. for me, as long as the socks look feminine and not like a pair that i can wear, it's all good for me.

I am all about nylon feet but I do like the 5 toe socks.

Like the OP up to a point, I've always hated socks! I look at them as just a barrier to my ultimate goal. And at this point, they will stay that way.

For me it's Converse or Vans with virtually any kind of design or color other than white. Always grabs my attention.

I love thigh high socks and stockings, and I adore leg warmers (both as a wearer and a watcher!)

After seeing some more of the responses here, I also will say that I like bare feet with yoga pants. Kind of an opposite look.

yoga-pants-019.jpg

I've never been a fan of plain white socks.

But I've always felt more intrigued to tickle women wearing black socks, colored socks, or multi colored socks.

From a lee perspective, I find that a pair of socks that draws attention to itself is quite often enough to encourage someone to tickle your feet/foot. This is a great way to encourage someone who isn't into tickling to actually tickle you.

From a ler perspective, plain black/navy/grey are great as they are similar to the tights/nylons that I like. Plain white is nice as you can see the outline of the foot well.

Otherwise, stripey socks or socks with a pattern that you can follow with your tickling finger..!

White ankle socks have always had an allure, but so do colored socks. One of my first girlfriends/tickle victims wore red socks a lot that I just loved pinning her down and pulling them off.

I also love colorful socks or holiday themed socks. But no matter the socks, they will be coming off.

I was just getting ready to post this.

Bare feet with yoga pants/leggings absolutely rock!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back