• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[2/19/18]* Let's Break Hannah *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Mature Hannah is in her early 40s and comes to us by special request. She is a very fit surfer and strong willed yet loves getting tickled. In her own words, she has yet to be broken and is confident she can handle anything that’s thrown at her. However, today is a different story. We pull out all the stops to get proud Hannah to crack. We begin with the stroke of a feather, but it’s the feather tip that starts to get to her. We follow that up with a flosser, which catches her off guard. The bear claw and brush are even more tasking for Hannah, but we don’t let up. From there, we simultaneously tickle her thighs and torso, then catch her off guard tickling her underarms. The tickling is aggressive and unrelenting, as that is what it takes to get to Hannah. This clip features pre and post interview footage at no additional charge. What she says about her experience at the end is priceless!

Some of you may noticed that Hannah looks familiar and she should. She's been featured on a couple clips from Nylon Tickling. Nylon Tickling is one of the few brands on here that I feel comfortable cross-endorsing and it also helps give context for this clip. The goal here was to go intense to make Hannah break. In her Better than Sex clip, she literally uses those words to describe her experience. Well if that was better than sex for her, than this clip should blow that right out of the water as no expense was spared to reduce Hannah to as much uncontrollable laughter as possible.

I hope you all enjoy the video and look forward to the feedback. Happy President's Day!

STATS
Length: 33 Minutes ( 23 Minutes Feet Only, 17 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Hannah Levesque
Hannah's Other Appearances: From Nylon Tickling: Better than Sex, Salon de Tickling, Salon de Tickling - 2, Confessions of a Tickle Mistress

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is embedded below for quality control purposes:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• lets_break_hannah_hires1.jpg
    lets_break_hannah_hires1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,009
  • lbh-hrs11-1.jpg
    lbh-hrs11-1.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 1,160
  • lbh-hrs5-1.jpg
    lbh-hrs5-1.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 882
  • lbh-hrs7-1.jpg
    lbh-hrs7-1.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 1,449
  • lbh-hrs1-1.jpg
    lbh-hrs1-1.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 1,602
It's out! So awesome to have this out to the community! I absolutely loved watching it!

Stryker your quality, attention to detail and style are again excellent in this custom clip! Great work as always and loved seeing Hannah in this clip!

Thank you so much for the kind words Lion. I am glad you enjoyed the video. I've always believed in the notion of quality over quantity, so I'm glad that philosophy preserved in this release. Thanks to you, Lion, for doing your part to help make this experience possible.

It's out! So awesome to have this out to the community! I absolutely loved watching it!

Stryker your quality, attention to detail and style are again excellent in this custom clip! Great work as always and loved seeing Hannah in this clip!

I just wanna say I really appreciate the close-up sole shots you include. I'm definitely getting this vid as soon as I can!

I agree with the others when I say mature women are awesome & Hannah ices it :) She is so good and this video is so hot too. Worth ordering

I loved her ticklish feet from the Nylon Tickling Clip "Better than Sex". I hope we can see her again tickled in stocks wearing tan sheer nylons anytime.

Is there a reason why you tied the toes only barefoot and not in nylons? :)

Glad to hear it. I usually take a few because I'm a perfectionist. The video will not disappoint.

I just wanna say I really appreciate the close-up sole shots you include. I'm definitely getting this vid as soon as I can!

Looking to have a second video done which includes them. Sometimes people just forget to bring them. Tying toes together in nylons doesn't make too much sense to me because of the constriction. It can also cause a lot of friction for the model, so I reserve the toes ties for the bare soles.

I loved her ticklish feet from the Nylon Tickling Clip "Better than Sex". I hope we can see her again tickled in stocks wearing tan sheer nylons anytime.

Is there a reason why you tied the toes only barefoot and not in nylons? :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back