• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Buffers?

HiddenFruit

TMF Poster
I'm sure we've all seen it in artworks at some point. Those polisher brushes that are usually on the "tickle machine" pieces. I guess I never thought about it before until now and then just started wondering if those really work, lol. Does anyone have any experience with those? Or seen any clips of them being used on someone? I think I remember reading a long time ago in a thread about someone who had it used on them and it was bad, or maybe it was something else. Does it work like a giant electric tooth brush or something?

While I've never seen one used on a person, I've buffed a lot of cars. If they could be slowed down to a very slow speed, I'm sure they would tickle a lot. But as I've found the hard way, you can burn the paint on a car if you're not careful, just as you could on someone's skin. A buffer usually spins at around 2250 rpm and are on and off. No variable speed. :shrug:

I'm sure we've all seen it in artworks at some point. Those polisher brushes that are usually on the "tickle machine" pieces. I guess I never thought about it before until now and then just started wondering if those really work, lol. Does anyone have any experience with those? Or seen any clips of them being used on someone? I think I remember reading a long time ago in a thread about someone who had it used on them and it was bad, or maybe it was something else. Does it work like a giant electric tooth brush or something?

Those plastic bristle brushes? I think I saw TopTicklePig put a video up where he used one on a drill or something. Looks a little rough for tender bits.

Haha I always thought it seemed a little rough. Maybe they're kind of like feathers. People like the idea of them, but they don't actually work for most people.

Way too rough I use one on a daily basis at work. Those buffers get extremely hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back