• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bluetooth Device

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I bought a Bluetooth keyboard today [for my tablet]. It took some time to get it to sync up to my tablet [seeing as it's my first ever thing I bought for it's bluetooth].

My question is: Have any of you ever saw a bluetooth speaker with a headphone jack?

I looked at a few speakers today, but non of them had a headphone jack [I need headphones for things like ASMR]. I have a pair of old PC speakers hooked up to my tablet now, but would like to upgrade to bluetooth.

I think bluetooth is supposed to be the headphone for people who don't really want headphones (given how many speaker-like devices there are); doesn't apple do that with their earbuds?

Yeah. I saw some Bluetooth headphones today too, but I was thinking if they made speakers that have a HP jack and a plugin, it would be better than buying who knows how many batteries ( looking at this in a long range perspective)

As for the Apple earbuds, never saw any Bluetooth earbuds. Not saying they don't, just never saw any.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back