• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ex Wife (M/F)

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
So the following is bittersweet for me as it was very fun and very memorable, but it involves my ex who I have a child with so I still see a couple times a month but only briefly. We’ve been apart for a couple years now. So we’re pretty much moved on from each other outside of our mutual obligation. But that first year was a rocky one. Anyone who’s been divorced may be able to attest to this. Sometimes you know you don’t wanna be with someone, but that someone is still good at one thing. This one thing wasn’t sex. She was alright but in my exploits as a single man I’ve found she was just meeting average standards. When it came to foot fetish and tickling she was an all star. Took her a few years to get it but once she did she was a pro. From toe wiggling to verbal teasing she had it down.

Ok to paint a picture my ex is 5’9, African American but light skin. (Redbone) Size 11 Feet. Double D. Very pretty face, a very infectious smile and laugh. Alright so that’s the back story.

One day we were texting and ended up on the subject of “us” and if we were really done. Of course sex came up and she still liked to tease me and she knew just what to say. “What if I come over and you can tie me up and have your way with me? Don’t stop tickling when I say so, stop when you feel like it? Will that be enough for you?” I was a little dumbfounded honestly didn’t expect to ever get that text. I damn sure didn’t expect her to follow through. So I agreed, we set a day and a time. It was a Wednesday night in June.

She showed up as promised. I remember her knocking on my screen door, looking at me through the glass sliding door. She was wearing orange adidas workout shirt, leggings, and black and orange Nike flip flops. Toes painted turquoise. Turquoise always looked best on her toes. She was also wearing one of my favorite Victoria secret scents. Like I said before she knew what she was doing. She came in and we sat on the couch for few minutes. I was watching a movie. Keep in mind we hadn’t really spent much time together since we spilt so it was a little awkward. She broke the ice by saying, “I didn’t really come here to watch a movie.” Immediately I turned off my movie and we headed down the hall to my bedroom. I had my set up ready, blindfold, Saran Wrap, even had some candles lit with music to set the mood. But before I got to the meat and potatoes I wanted some foot action. I told her to lay down on her stomach with her feet hanging off the edge. I went down on both knees and slowly buried my face into her soles that were side by side. She began a slow toe wiggle that was killing me. Her feet even smelled like Victoria secret. I did some light foot worship which she instantly started giggling and moving her feet around.

Time to pick it up a little. Took the Saran Wrap and wrapped her legs together. She couldn’t move them at all just her feet were hanging out. I began tickling with my fingers and she’s just cracking up and it’s awesome. Making sure I hit the arches, in between the toes and the heels. She’s literally bucking on the bed. I had to stop because I was about to fucking explode in my pants. Next I had her flip over on her back. Lifted her arms over her head, and wrapped her wrists to the bed post. She’s laying diagonally across the bed arms and legs wrapped totally vulnerable. I straddled her and slowly lifted up her shirt to her boobs. She was trying to anticipate my move. Her sides are a 10 as far as being ticklish. But instead of going where she thought I dug right into her underarms and she went ballistic. Have her a good 20 seconds then a break. She calmed down and was a coughing. “ Ok that was good, you got me with that one” she said. Then I laid down on her holding her left arm up so she couldn’t bend it. Tickling her sides and underarms with my free hand. This was ecstasy for me. Something about her laugh especially just made that much more fun. I have her another breather. When she finally came down and could breathe she says, “ Mmm I want you tickle my feet some more.” I obliged. I did a 180 laying on her legs, her pretty toes pointed up to the ceiling. I started with a feather but that wasn’t doing the job, here came my fingers tracing up and down those soles, she was still laughing but she actually enjoyed this part. I sucked her toes while I tickled too. Might as well right?

I took a break went and got a drink. Left her tied up. When I came back I sat on the bed next to her. She asked me if this is what I’ve always wanted? I said of course. I asked her what she wanted, “I want you to come over here and tickle me some more.”

I put down my drink, climbed back on top of her and went to town. Got after those sides big time. Her senses clearly heightened as I found a spot on her right side that she couldn’t take. Even had a few moments of silent laughter. She pulled her hands out of the Saran Wrap, the blindfold had run up her forehead. But I didn’t stop I kept tickling till she got free. To my surprise she still didn’t stop me. She instead held on to the bed post on her own. I couldn’t go any longer I came in my shorts and the tickling ceased. From the scene you would thought we just went 12 rounds of intense sex. But nope, we didn’t even kiss. We had one goal and I think we accomplished it. It didn’t feel as long as this story might be making it. I wanted more I felt like she could take more and wanted more as well. Crazy how she was once not on board with any of this to being into both fetishes. That night I thought would spark a thing between us where we’d meet once a month maybe and have fun. But that’s not been the case. She has her own life now and I respect it. I have mine and she respects it. But I think we both know given the time and opportunity we’d be up for it again. I had tied her up before this, but this is the one that stands out the most. Only lord knows what the future holds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow! That tale makes my head spin! I'm not sure how I would take her offering, were I in your shoes. :wow:

Wow! That tale makes my head spin! I'm not sure how I would take her offering, were I in your shoes. :wow:

I was torn at first but I was like dude it’s a free tickle session with someone you know is insanely ticklish. And knows what you like. And it ended up great. We did have a similar encounter after this but not as in depth maybe I’ll post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great picture and I love the story even though it's bittersweet.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back